Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 623911 times)

Offline frozenfox

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #1530 on: June 05, 2020, 10:24:11 PM »
is she good at picking up 3rd parties?
She did for me and I had just found out hours beforehand about the third party before calling with her.

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #1531 on: June 06, 2020, 12:58:52 AM »
I would say third parties is her strong suit. She’s told me before there was 3 😂 and she was right on the money. This is years and years ago. I promise my dating life is more stable now lol

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1532 on: June 06, 2020, 07:13:42 AM »
is she good at picking up 3rd parties?

yes, very

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1533 on: June 06, 2020, 07:22:37 AM »
would love to know about timeframe too

Do you remember the timeframe she gave you when she predicted that?

Ive seen several times she only is accurate a few months out

Offline listenlisten

« Reply #1534 on: June 07, 2020, 01:44:54 AM »
How accurate has ann been lately with everyone?

She was accurate with present, I think, when I spoke to her a couple of months ago but wrong on outcome.

what was the outcome that she said was supposed to happen?

Offline listenlisten

« Reply #1535 on: June 07, 2020, 12:05:41 PM »
I asked about third party and she said no, but cookie and katariina said yes. Who do I believe?

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #1536 on: June 07, 2020, 01:23:37 PM »
I asked about third party and she said no, but cookie and katariina said yes. Who do I believe?

I tried kataarina and she could not see third party for me her reading was all wrong. Cookie is a remote viewer, she can probably see a woman around him but it may be a third party. Qoc can pick up third parties. If you want to know for sure, lady persephone is really really good at present and third parties, I personally go by what Lady P says.

Offline listenlisten

« Reply #1537 on: June 07, 2020, 02:02:40 PM »
Thanks so much!!
So is LP only good at third parties and present or is she also known to be good at predictions ad overall outcomes?

I looked at this link and it says she's gone. does anyone know whats up with that?
Or if this is even the right person haha

https://www.keen.com/love-relationships/ladypersephone/5303734?category=0&gid=0&pmode=0&flmode=call&pageid=26

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #1538 on: June 07, 2020, 02:33:22 PM »
That’s the right person, yes.

Idk I like LP, but after the first read (and well, even know the first read), she seemed to give off advice more so that predictions. Like the first few minutes were her assessing the situation and then, “well, what I would do is...” It’s easy to spend a lot of money talking to her though because she’s very relatable. I just haven’t gone back because even after over a year of not speaking to her, when I did go back, again, I didn’t get anything worthwhile. I felt like I was just calling a friend to chat with about my situation.

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #1539 on: June 07, 2020, 04:22:08 PM »
Thanks so much!!
So is LP only good at third parties and present or is she also known to be good at predictions ad overall outcomes?

I looked at this link and it says she's gone. does anyone know whats up with that?
Or if this is even the right person haha

https://www.keen.com/love-relationships/ladypersephone/5303734?category=0&gid=0&pmode=0&flmode=call&pageid=26

She has her own webaite she is not on keen anymore.. I can’t speak on her predictions because mine are still pending with her but if you wanna to know present I think she is the best at digging into a person s thoughts and how they feel about you/situation and also what s going on around them and third party.

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #1540 on: June 07, 2020, 06:35:28 PM »
So I check in with queen of cups about once a month. This time is the first time she gave me any sort of prediction of something that would happen. Usually she tells me that him being distant isn’t about me...it’s not a disregard to me...but that he’s trying to figure things out. This last reading with her was all kinds of different lol. She was in a good mood. We had a nice little chat before I asked my question...then the call disconnected. I called her back the next day and again she was in a good mood, gave me some things she saw coming up and said he was going to get in contact with me soon. I figured he would...we’re never completely out of contact...but it’s the first time she’s said it and he texted me about 15 mins later. I don’t know how to feel about this reading lol becuz it was so different from our usual interaction. And I should add none of it was bad.

Offline Gregory2019

« Reply #1541 on: June 08, 2020, 03:20:11 PM »
How often is she on? I've never read with Keen so can't really understand there not being a schedule posted.

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #1542 on: June 08, 2020, 04:05:58 PM »
She is on pretty often. What they say is that she is better in the morning, late afternoon and in the evening she may be tired and hard to understand her (I didnt have issues).

Offline frozenfox

« Reply #1543 on: June 08, 2020, 04:26:46 PM »
She is on pretty often. What they say is that she is better in the morning, late afternoon and in the evening she may be tired and hard to understand her (I didnt have issues).
What's the best way to catch her in the morning?

Offline Gregory2019

« Reply #1544 on: June 08, 2020, 04:29:30 PM »
She hasn't been on this AM, I'm assuming. I'm in her que.

anything