Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 623882 times)

Offline spiritualbinger

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #1500 on: June 01, 2020, 04:02:34 AM »

I talked to her last night. She's doing well always sweet to me and making me laugh.

Hahaha talked to her today and honestly, she’s become my tried and true. She just nails it. We’ve had a rocky road but now we love each other. I can count on her. Her predictions come to pass for me.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #1501 on: June 01, 2020, 11:32:06 PM »
I got banned from keen lmao (yikes)
so I can’t talk to her or cookie! Even tho I want to!!

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #1502 on: June 01, 2020, 11:54:44 PM »

I haven’t had readings for more than a week now but I would like to get banned from keen so I don’t get tempted

Offline bee.23

« Reply #1503 on: June 01, 2020, 11:58:11 PM »

I haven’t had readings for more than a week now but I would like to get banned from keen so I don’t get tempted

Lmao 😂😂😂😂😂 somebody needs to just ban me from my whole phone at this point 😂

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #1504 on: June 02, 2020, 01:27:43 AM »

How did you get banned from keen?!?! Lol

Offline Hopeful2020

« Reply #1505 on: June 02, 2020, 01:30:05 AM »

How did you get banned from keen?!?! Lol

I was wondering the same lol

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1506 on: June 03, 2020, 04:37:19 AM »
I read with Anne after god knows how long and my call lasted 3 minutes:)) first, I asked about POI thoughts and feelings and then she asked me to ask another question. both questions had the same answer so the call wrapped up in a jiffy. thats her style. she doesn't waste your money. now, whether her prediction will come true, thats another question. the only other time her prediction panned out was onmy first call with her.
will come back and post if and when it happens.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #1507 on: June 03, 2020, 10:06:18 AM »
I got banned because... well.. TBH to this day I don’t know why lmaoooo, maybe I binged to hard on someone and they reported me 😂 or Kira idk . She was scary and mean to me.  I was always pleasant with everyone I spoke to and kind? But either way, any time I try to create a fake new email account and sign up again, they ban that account too because they know it’s me cause I use the same bank account/card. I’ve tried 4 diff times. Lmaooooooo it’s actually really funny - keen is playing NO GAMES with me 😂😂😂😂😂 or maybe it’s the universe telling me to chill out and take a nap. I was actually really butthurt about it in the beginning and I wrote them a bad review about their customer service and said everyone should go read on Kasamba lol

So many readers on keen I wanted to try Gail, Barbra, Michelle, cookie, zaldia, Hillary,  gaylene

WELP

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #1508 on: June 03, 2020, 11:21:32 AM »
I got banned because... well.. TBH to this day I don’t know why lmaoooo, maybe I binged to hard on someone and they reported me 😂 or Kira idk . She was scary and mean to me.  I was always pleasant with everyone I spoke to and kind? But either way, any time I try to create a fake new email account and sign up again, they ban that account too because they know it’s me cause I use the same bank account/card. I’ve tried 4 diff times. Lmaooooooo it’s actually really funny - keen is playing NO GAMES with me 😂😂😂😂😂 or maybe it’s the universe telling me to chill out and take a nap. I was actually really butthurt about it in the beginning and I wrote them a bad review about their customer service and said everyone should go read on Kasamba lol

So many readers on keen I wanted to try Gail, Barbra, Michelle, cookie, zaldia, Hillary,  gaylene

WELP

Wow they basically banned you for no reason! When I was binging so hard last year I would created multiple accounts to get the free minutes and stuff and all with the same phone number, keen if you are reading this ban me lol I deserved it!

Gaylene you can find her out of keen, also Zadalia and Gail.
Cookie didn’t work for me and I’m not sure who is Michelle.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #1509 on: June 03, 2020, 11:50:45 AM »

WELP

Wow they basically banned you for no reason! When I was binging so hard last year I would created multiple accounts to get the free minutes and stuff and all with the same phone number, keen if you are reading this ban me lol I deserved it!

If you can are you able to show me Gail, gaylene and zadalias professional sites

Offline Esse

« Reply #1510 on: June 03, 2020, 11:53:48 AM »
isn't cookie on another site as well - try doing a search here

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #1511 on: June 03, 2020, 03:05:52 PM »

WELP

If you can are you able to show me Gail, gaylene and zadalias professional sites

Gaylene - http://www.thirdeyelive.com/readers/abundant-visions/
Zadalia - https://www.zadalia.net/

Gail is in New York State - I believe Ulster or Sullivan County. Tried finding her site but couldn't. If I come across it, I'll let you know :)

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #1512 on: June 03, 2020, 05:59:19 PM »

I talked to her last night. She's doing well always sweet to me and making me laugh.

Hahaha talked to her today and honestly, she’s become my tried and true. She just nails it. We’ve had a rocky road but now we love each other. I can count on her. Her predictions come to pass for me.

ME TOO -- if i could only keep 1 it would be her.... ALL DAY LONG!  and omg when you get to know her and she starts telling you stories like to paint your toes and send him a picture of it...   
« Last Edit: June 03, 2020, 06:02:23 PM by LAW1974 »

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1513 on: June 04, 2020, 06:11:34 AM »
who are you two talking about, cookie or anne?

ME TOO -- if i could only keep 1 it would be her.... ALL DAY LONG!  and omg when you get to know her and she starts telling you stories like to paint your toes and send him a picture of it...

Offline frozenfox

« Reply #1514 on: June 05, 2020, 02:07:21 AM »
So I decided to give QoC a try since y’all say she’s good with the present and picking up third parties. I’m shocked. I asked her what my POIs thoughts and feelings towards me were and she picked up her bf (which I found out hours before calling QoC). I couldn’t understand a lot of what she was saying though because the audio quality was bad but she told me they weren’t going to last. I wish I could have heard everything she said as I was really curious about my POIs thoughts and feelings for me were but wow. I’ll update if she ends up being right about them not lasting. I’ll probably call her again in the future but does anyone know how I can possibly understand her better? Maybe if I use headphones or something?