Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 624002 times)

Offline Lexy1

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #1485 on: May 30, 2020, 08:30:49 PM »
prediction wise or just current?

She’s been correct on both for me

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #1486 on: May 30, 2020, 08:46:31 PM »
I feel like she’s good with the present for me but how do you guys word your questions? I feel like when I talk to her we both get to a point where there’s nothing left to say lol. She’s the only reader that freaked me out with what she knew the first time I talked to her, so I feel like that maybe makes me a little bit weird with her. But I know she knows what’s going on lol so I’d like to be able to get more info from her.

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #1487 on: May 31, 2020, 02:12:47 AM »
I feel like she’s good with the present for me but how do you guys word your questions? I feel like when I talk to her we both get to a point where there’s nothing left to say lol. She’s the only reader that freaked me out with what she knew the first time I talked to her, so I feel like that maybe makes me a little bit weird with her. But I know she knows what’s going on lol so I’d like to be able to get more info from her.

The same happens to me!!! And the she says “that’s all that I picked” and I have like 3 minutes left and there’s and awkward silence, how do you guys approach her??

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #1488 on: May 31, 2020, 02:30:23 AM »

The same happens to me!!! And the she says “that’s all that I picked” and I have like 3 minutes left and there’s and awkward silence, how do you guys approach her??

She does the same for me. Her answers are brief and to the point. When she says that is all I picked, I just take it and say thank you and hang up

Offline starGazer

« Reply #1489 on: May 31, 2020, 05:13:07 AM »

“How does POI feel towards me right now?”
“What are POI’s intentions towards me?”
“What are POI’s thoughts and feelings towards me?”
These tend to be my go to’s with her

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #1490 on: May 31, 2020, 02:23:47 PM »
I had a reading with her last week. She said that poi was not dating anyone. I found it strange because I knew he was dating someone. I asked her if she was sure and she said that she didn’t see a female energy around him. Two days later, the girl he is dating put a pic of the two of them on social media. Qoc was definitely wrong.

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #1491 on: May 31, 2020, 02:37:43 PM »
I had a reading with her last week. She said that poi was not dating anyone. I found it strange because I knew he was dating someone. I asked her if she was sure and she said that she didn’t see a female energy around him. Two days later, the girl he is dating put a pic of the two of them on social media. Qoc was definitely wrong.

Yeah I had same experience like that last year!

Offline sexyp

« Reply #1492 on: May 31, 2020, 02:59:26 PM »

when she says she sees noone sometimes it just means the couple are not speaking. not necessarily that there is noone. This happened last year with her and a week later she told me there is another woman in the cards. she is an in the moment reader. nothing more

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #1493 on: May 31, 2020, 03:25:27 PM »

Same for me. She told me, during an “off” period between POI and myself, that there was no one around him. Less than a week later, a woman that’s been around for a while popped up. Her explanation was that he may not have really been that into her and that’s why she didn’t pop up the first time. Okay, so what explained the second time in less than a week? That’s why I don’t go to her for predictions or anything future related. I literally used her just to see what my POI is thinking at that particular moment in time. I stopped calling her because she flip/flopped too much for me, even when I used to call her in the same day. It’s been a while since I spoke to her and I don’t plan on returning anytime soon.

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #1494 on: May 31, 2020, 03:33:52 PM »

Same for me. She told me, during an “off” period between POI and myself, that there was no one around him. Less than a week later, a woman that’s been around for a while popped up. Her explanation was that he may not have really been that into her and that’s why she didn’t pop up the first time. Okay, so what explained the second time in less than a week? That’s why I don’t go to her for predictions or anything future related. I literally used her just to see what my POI is thinking at that particular moment in time. I stopped calling her because she flip/flopped too much for me, even when I used to call her in the same day. It’s been a while since I spoke to her and I don’t plan on returning anytime soon.

Im not calling her again. When she told me that there was no one around him, I was 100% sure that she was wrong because I knew he was seeing someone. Also I feel that shes not detailed with her answers. She gives me one sentence answers.  Ive had better luck with other readers.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #1495 on: May 31, 2020, 04:09:05 PM »

she is not an outcome reader but for right in the moment stuff, she is probably the most accurate out there. she is really good for right at that moment stuff

Im not calling her again. When she told me that there was no one around him, I was 100% sure that she was wrong because I knew he was seeing someone. Also I feel that shes not detailed with her answers. She gives me one sentence answers.  Ive had better luck with other readers.

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #1496 on: May 31, 2020, 04:17:05 PM »

Sorry to hear that. I had one really good experience with her and the second was not good at all. She got nothing right and her attitude was terrible. Sorry you had to experience that.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #1497 on: June 01, 2020, 12:27:16 AM »
Has anyone talked to her recently???   Her queue keeps getting biger and bigger and that is unusual for her...   I was thinking she was either sick or taking time off?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #1498 on: June 01, 2020, 12:40:24 AM »
Has anyone talked to her recently???   Her queue keeps getting biger and bigger and that is unusual for her...   I was thinking she was either sick or taking time off?

I talked to her last night. She's doing well always sweet to me and making me laugh.

Offline artslove

« Reply #1499 on: June 01, 2020, 03:44:41 AM »
She has only gotten one prediction right, which was that we’d get into a big misunderstanding and we’d part ways. Then after that, I’d call her asking if we’d get back together or something and her answers always flipped. She is a nice lady for the most part. I guess I could ask the questions differently.

anything