Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 623890 times)

Offline Carmendiaz

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #1470 on: May 18, 2020, 11:45:24 PM »
is there another empath you trust to be accurate that you can ask for a second opinion?

I read with Anne (psychic diva) on Friday the 15th and she ensured me there was no one else. She wasn't picking up anyone.

I read with Qoc18 (the one on keen) on Saturday though and she never picked up anyone, now today she is saying he is communicating with someone and keeping his options open. she asked when was the last time we spoke, I said its been about a month and she said well we need to talk. She said what do I expect if im not talking to him, he is going to talk to other girls. ummmmm, I was the one who reached out last time, and I obviously would like for us to talk but im not gonna chase him or force.

has anyone else experienced this? between the first and second read, which would you find more accurate? since, its only been two days.

Everyday is different. I read with her a lot and I realized she picks up on what sgoing that day. He may not have been talking to the girl on the first time yoi called and started a couple of days later. Also, if someone is in a relationship she will pick that up every time

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #1471 on: May 19, 2020, 01:09:45 AM »
Rayban, I know it's hard but my advice is to take a break from readings. Give it a few weeks. Let go and let the universe do what it needs to do. Calling the same reader multiple times in a week will cause confusion for you more than anyone else. Also, if he hasn't talked to you in a week...he is missing out! Treat yourself to something nice instead of a reading on his ass. Sending you love. I know how difficult it is!

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #1472 on: May 19, 2020, 01:15:03 AM »
Rayban, I know it's hard but my advice is to take a break from readings. Give it a few weeks. Let go and let the universe do what it needs to do. Calling the same reader multiple times in a week will cause confusion for you more than anyone else. Also, if he hasn't talked to you in a week...he is missing out! Treat yourself to something nice instead of a reading on his ass. Sending you love. I know how difficult it is!

No you are totally right. I'm tired of being treated like this. I need to do a 30 day challenge of no readings. thank you so much love.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #1473 on: May 19, 2020, 01:46:08 AM »

No you are totally right. I'm tired of being treated like this. I need to do a 30 day challenge of no readings. thank you so much love.

The ex would go weeks without communicating. Its a tactic to keep you guessing and invested for when they have time. Its ridiculous and immature. New guy can't go 48 hours without talking to me. I tried when he had his daughter for the weekend. I got Don't forget about me and then later drunk emotional texts lol. Don't fall into the pattern I was with the ex just waiting around its not fair to your heart soul and well being.

beachgal214

« Reply #1474 on: May 19, 2020, 12:05:58 PM »

The ex would go weeks without communicating. Its a tactic to keep you guessing and invested for when they have time. Its ridiculous and immature. New guy can't go 48 hours without talking to me. I tried when he had his daughter for the weekend. I got Don't forget about me and then later drunk emotional texts lol. Don't fall into the pattern I was with the ex just waiting around its not fair to your heart soul and well being.

Same - yes.. keeping you guessing. so cruel.  I had that too. its awful.

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #1475 on: May 20, 2020, 12:55:53 AM »

You deserve the world. You got this!

Offline sexyp

« Reply #1476 on: May 21, 2020, 06:15:05 PM »
is she good for career?

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #1477 on: May 23, 2020, 11:31:41 PM »
Ok, I’ve decided talking to QofC in the morning is the ticket. She’s been a delight. We laugh together. She calls me “love” ❤️ We have made much progress.

So, I read with Anne on Tuesday. By Friday night, all of her predictions (except one for 4 weeks from now) passed. Not only did they pass but they passed in great detail. She nailed it beyond belief. She got details, contact prediction, a miscommunication, all of it!

I love her and I honestly don’t think I can trust too many others besides her and Stephanie Teresa. They are the two who have been right ALWAYS for me. 
« Last Edit: May 25, 2020, 12:54:31 AM by spiritualbinger »

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1478 on: May 24, 2020, 08:12:12 PM »
thats awesome! what was your question for her? how did you frame it

Ok, I’ve decided caking QofC in the morning is the ticket. She’s been a delight. We laugh together. She calls me “love” ❤️ We have made much progress.

So, I read with Anne on Tuesday. By Friday night, all of her predictions (except one for 4 weeks from now) passed. Not only did they pass but they passed in great detail. She nailed it beyond belief. She got details, contact prediction, a miscommunication, all of it!

I love her and I honestly don’t think I can trust too many others besides her and Stephanie Teresa. They are the two who have been right ALWAYS for me.

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #1479 on: May 25, 2020, 12:55:08 AM »
thats awesome! what was your question for her? how did you frame it

I just asked her normally and she went right into it. Really happy with her as of late!

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #1480 on: May 27, 2020, 10:09:58 PM »
If Anne doesn’t see a timeline for something, (from experience) does that mean it’s not happening or just literally she can’t see it? My last two readings she said she saw something happening but “not within the next 6 months” now she says she can’t see it at all. When I reminded her previously that she said she saw it happening she said she feels it will but can’t see when, but I don’t know if she was just saying that to “save face” and stay consistent.

Offline starGazer

« Reply #1481 on: May 27, 2020, 11:06:39 PM »
If Anne doesn’t see a timeline for something, (from experience) does that mean it’s not happening or just literally she can’t see it? My last two readings she said she saw something happening but “not within the next 6 months” now she says she can’t see it at all. When I reminded her previously that she said she saw it happening she said she feels it will but can’t see when, but I don’t know if she was just saying that to “save face” and stay consistent.

She’s not a long term reader so I wouldn’t pay attention to a prediction past a couple weeks. She’s never read in advance for me except recently she mentioned a 7 or July.
She picks up thoughts/intentions in the moment she’s reading so that’s where she could be seeing a different outcome for you based on what what’s currently seeing.

Offline Lexy1

« Reply #1482 on: May 30, 2020, 03:04:07 AM »
She’s good for me. Like closest thing to 100%. She hasn’t got every single little detail but she’s gotten enough for me to confirm she’s real asf. I always check in with her esp when it comes to the persons feels or where it’s heading

Offline listenlisten

« Reply #1483 on: May 30, 2020, 05:59:33 AM »
prediction wise or just current?

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #1484 on: May 30, 2020, 01:21:12 PM »
I had a reading with QofC earlier this week and last night every single thing came to pass. Timing on the contact, exactly what was going on with my POI, he used some of the exact words she did when talking. She knew every single thing my POI was thinking, feeling and planning on doing.

I’m so impressed and will never doubt her again.