Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 623839 times)

Offline speaktruth

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #1455 on: May 01, 2020, 01:34:52 PM »
Shes a bit of a nutcase..i caught my partner cheating and left the house..i called her and she said i made a mistake by leaving the house and fighting with him. What a joke! I thought we did nt connect and i called her a few days later and she said the same shit again..oh you should go back home..it doesnt make sense for you to create the problem and expect any hope of reconciling. Wtf! Not calling her again.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1456 on: May 01, 2020, 01:39:18 PM »
Shes a bit of a nutcase..i caught my partner cheating and left the house..i called her and she said i made a mistake by leaving the house and fighting with him. What a joke! I thought we did nt connect and i called her a few days later and she said the same shit again..oh you should go back home..it doesnt make sense for you to create the problem and expect any hope of reconciling. Wtf! Not calling her again.

Wow thats nuts

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #1457 on: May 01, 2020, 01:45:14 PM »

Soooo question. Don’t think I’m judging or anything, I’m genuinely curious, if I may ask: you caught your partner cheating and left the house. Why’d you call her? What were you trying to figure out?

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #1458 on: May 01, 2020, 02:05:48 PM »
Hey Sarah, you can PM me if you would like.

Again guys, I’m not talking about her accuracy.... I’m speaking on her attitude and how possibly getting a better experience with her that’s all.

Anne is on her own with the whole accuracy thing lol

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #1459 on: May 01, 2020, 02:08:35 PM »
^^ ain’t that the truth 😂

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #1460 on: May 01, 2020, 11:30:48 PM »
Yeah, I personally am not down to support someone who has a bad attitude and is being unnecessarily rude to people who are clearly calling her when they’re vulnerable + looking for answers. Save your accuracy for someone who likes being verbally tossed around.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1461 on: May 02, 2020, 03:08:50 AM »
Yeah, I personally am not down to support someone who has a bad attitude and is being unnecessarily rude to people who are clearly calling her when they’re vulnerable + looking for answers. Save your accuracy for someone who likes being verbally tossed around.

Totally agree. I never enjoy talking with her, although the reading might be accurate. She always wants to beat me up :))

Offline Tiggymo37

« Reply #1462 on: May 08, 2020, 03:17:39 PM »
I enjoyed my convo with her! I was scared though based on some of these reviews lol but she came off really nice. I did ask about the thoughts and feelings of an ex and she said he’s still trying to work through his feelings. He’s confused and she sees communication for reconciliation, but he’s “weary of other men” so he may feel like I’m talking to someone else. Also he’s been snooping my social media but he has a lot going on right now. She sees nothing major happening for the next 2 wks to 2 months. Honestly I’m more interested in finding out when another long-term comes into my life, but I figured she wouldn’t be very helpful with that based on what you all have said. So I froze and just asked about my ex lol since he keeps popping up in all my readings unsolicited anyway. I wanted to see what she’d say about him. But since she predicted out to 2 mos, should I write this off? I’m reading that she’s only good with the literal NOW

Offline listenlisten

« Reply #1463 on: May 08, 2020, 11:53:40 PM »
I just read with her today and she said she reads out to a year with your question. How much do you guys trust whether or not something will work out? Do you really just focus on how theyre feeling now or have her future predictions panned out? (mine was negative)

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1464 on: May 08, 2020, 11:55:33 PM »
I just read with her today and she said she reads out to a year with your question. How much do you guys trust whether or not something will work out? Do you really just focus on how theyre feeling now or have her future predictions panned out? (mine was negative)

She isnt a long term reader. Meaning that her predictions dont usually pan long term.
She is a good current, in the moment reader thought.

However Ive had 3 long term predictions that panned (she gave this timeframe on her own)
It was always "3 months".
Ive only had 3 predictions where she predicted a 3 month timeframe. 2 actually happened. The 3rd is pending and is coming up soon, so we will she if she is consistent with the 3 month predictions.

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #1465 on: May 18, 2020, 08:35:13 PM »
Ok, I know I said I’d never read with her again, but I caved and got in her queue because looking at my notes—she’s been full blown accurate (and was very harsh with her delivery).

So, now, I’m thinking she just tells the damn truth. Because today she was so kind, very optimistic, gentle and seemed bang on with the current. Let’s see what pans out, but the woman is actually nice when the reading is positive.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #1466 on: May 18, 2020, 09:17:31 PM »
I read with her on Saturday and she said poi is focused on moving and feels things are better between us.
But then I read with her today and she said he has been communicating with another girl. She didn't pick this up on Saturday, she said I should try to reach out. But I just don't know.

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #1467 on: May 18, 2020, 10:31:16 PM »
I read with her on Saturday and she said poi is focused on moving and feels things are better between us.
But then I read with her today and she said he has been communicating with another girl. She didn't pick this up on Saturday, she said I should try to reach out. But I just don't know.

Oh god. Flip flop city! Why she gotta do us dirty like that?!

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #1468 on: May 18, 2020, 10:46:14 PM »
Right !!!!
Like I don’t know what to believe and IDK if I should reach out or not

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #1469 on: May 18, 2020, 11:26:42 PM »
is there another empath you trust to be accurate that you can ask for a second opinion?

I read with Anne (psychic diva) on Friday the 15th and she ensured me there was no one else. She wasn't picking up anyone.

I read with Qoc18 (the one on keen) on Saturday though and she never picked up anyone, now today she is saying he is communicating with someone and keeping his options open. she asked when was the last time we spoke, I said its been about a month and she said well we need to talk. She said what do I expect if im not talking to him, he is going to talk to other girls. ummmmm, I was the one who reached out last time, and I obviously would like for us to talk but im not gonna chase him or force.

has anyone else experienced this? between the first and second read, which would you find more accurate? since, its only been two days.