Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 623886 times)

Offline sgupta23

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #1245 on: January 18, 2020, 08:30:50 PM »
She picked up everything correctly on me.. and channeled with the POI feelings also, very accurate for me!

Offline user5942

« Reply #1246 on: January 18, 2020, 11:51:35 PM »
That’s good!

She asked a ton of questions with me and got upset

Oh well, I guess we mutually don’t click lol

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #1247 on: January 19, 2020, 06:09:05 PM »
Well I hope she's right for me....didn't really expect a positive answer to my question based on the shared experiences here.

Offline Nina710

« Reply #1248 on: January 21, 2020, 04:21:49 PM »
Hey everyone... can you tell me how accurate ANN has been for you? I just had a reading with her yesterday and she was pretty spot on abiut the things she said and then she went ahead and told me how my POI was feeling and I want to trust her bigtime so I am wondering how she with you guys? I see here that she is really good at detecting 3rd parties... can I trust her that she told me there was nothing to worry about a psycho ex? Thanks guys.. I guess I am kind of scarred from my past so my anixtey gets crazy and I just want to feel better... let me know your thoughts!

Offline user5942

« Reply #1249 on: January 21, 2020, 04:29:48 PM »
She once told me a POI would not reconnect with me

Wrong, he reached out and we were reconciled for a few months

On the second POI, she said he had home changes and that he would become more consistent

Wrong, he’s not moving and I haven’t seen him since November when I called her

Offline britbrat

« Reply #1250 on: January 21, 2020, 05:02:37 PM »
Hey everyone... can you tell me how accurate ANN has been for you? I just had a reading with her yesterday and she was pretty spot on abiut the things she said and then she went ahead and told me how my POI was feeling and I want to trust her bigtime so I am wondering how she with you guys? I see here that she is really good at detecting 3rd parties... can I trust her that she told me there was nothing to worry about a psycho ex? Thanks guys.. I guess I am kind of scarred from my past so my anixtey gets crazy and I just want to feel better... let me know your thoughts!

She will tell you without prompting if there is a 3rd party. I didn't know about a 3rd party one time and didn't know that she was correct, but I later found out it was true. She is accurate for short term. My ex brought up us living together and Anne mentioned this without me asking. She is able to pick up on a lot of things, but her outcomes can change.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #1251 on: January 21, 2020, 06:20:50 PM »

She was very wrong for me, even on 3rd parties. She said my ex had 3 girls around him and he couldn't commit to them and was backed up against the wall. He was with someone and still is with her. She said he had feelings for me (wrong, he made this very clear himself) but that he couldn't commit to me or anybody.

Offline user5942

« Reply #1252 on: January 21, 2020, 08:37:04 PM »
I’m sorry, Star and Rinny

I completely agree Britbrat

I also agree, she’s not friendly and she can give much attitude

Not a nice person

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #1253 on: January 21, 2020, 09:31:04 PM »
She was right on third party, but nothing else really. She thought poi and I were married, far from it actually.

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #1254 on: January 21, 2020, 09:36:03 PM »
She’s spot on with third party absolutely no predictions. Well if it’s the same day or week because she predicted contact when it was the same day and week. Also when we’re getting along but nothing else.

Offline cake101

« Reply #1255 on: January 22, 2020, 01:10:40 AM »
Spoke with Ann tonight and she hit the nail in the head. Picked up we weren't talking and that there was a fight. Picked up third party who was interested in him but seemed friend zoned (I know this is true). Got 2 days to 2 weeks before anything happens. Hopefully that means contact. I read with her 4 days ago (yeah I have a problem 🙄) and she had 6 days then for contact. She is in line with Abundant visions who also gave me a number that equates to the same day for contact. Fingers crossed it comes to pass.

Offline Nina710

« Reply #1256 on: January 24, 2020, 04:46:57 PM »
I had a reading with ann last week and she was spot on with what she was saying and she told me how my bf ex is a complete psychopath. She keeps calling him like crazy literally 100 missed called from her. It’s starting to hit me where it hurts he tells me I have nothing to worry about but still it kinda makes me anxious... (I am always told how good of a person I am and sometimes I feel like being a “ good” person has gotten me no where in the love department besides broken hearted, so my anxiety is a little up right now. I have known my bf my whole life since elementary school and we got together 3 months ago... feels sooooooo awesome to know and be with someone who knows your upbringing and knows so much about you than someone you randomly meet. Anyway, I have high high hopes. Starting love him, or maybe I already do. But this whole ex thing has my anxitey through the roof. I just want him to be less stressed about it and leave the past in the pas. Like I’ve done( my ex isn’t psycho) but my question is: can I call ann today and ask her specifically about the ex, if she will ever go away,... I think I asked her that last week she and I can’t freakin remember what she said exactly but I know it wasn’t a bad thing. She got the lovers card for us. She said he was falling in love. I wish keen recorded our convos. But I want to call her back again today ... should I??

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #1257 on: January 24, 2020, 07:51:36 PM »
Definitely. She's good with that kind of reading

Offline Nina710

« Reply #1258 on: January 24, 2020, 07:54:59 PM »
Ok thank you...

Offline devangk3

« Reply #1259 on: January 25, 2020, 01:37:12 AM »
i just had reading with her today, omg she was not accurate at all, i did all talking but she was  repeating same stuff

no information was given she may be right for others but made no sense to me she said someone is old in relationship controlling POI.... ::)