Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 623970 times)

Offline russianred

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #1215 on: December 22, 2019, 03:28:24 AM »
Is it just me or does she sound like two different people?

Did anyone ever get to the bottom of this?  I read with her about a month ago; she was very to the point (positive reading) and didn't keep me on the phone for long.  I'm wondering if I read with the real one or if there are two people reading on the account.  What does Anne sound like?

Offline Zipocal

« Reply #1216 on: December 24, 2019, 10:37:55 PM »
Had a reading with her - asked about POI.  We split up because of infidelity and shes isolated herself past ten days.

QoC18 asks me if she was complaining about work or if I work to much, saying that was the reason for the split.  Not enough attention.  Maybe we just didnt connect.

I read with Judis Inner Light who was spot on as an empath and even picked up on the third party.

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #1217 on: December 24, 2019, 10:45:07 PM »
Had a reading with her - asked about POI.  We split up because of infidelity and shes isolated herself past ten days.

QoC18 asks me if she was complaining about work or if I work to much, saying that was the reason for the split.  Not enough attention.  Maybe we just didnt connect.

I read with Judis Inner Light who was spot on as an empath and even picked up on the third party.

She kinda gave me the same line but it’s actually true for me

Offline russianred

« Reply #1218 on: January 06, 2020, 01:40:40 AM »
I had a hard time understanding her reading.  She seemed to be predicting two events that would contradict each other.  This is my second time calling her.  I wouldn't call again because I don't feel any clarity.

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #1219 on: January 06, 2020, 02:27:15 AM »
I had a hard time understanding her reading.  She seemed to be predicting two events that would contradict each other.  This is my second time calling her.  I wouldn't call again because I don't feel any clarity.

That’s what bugs me about her.  She gets some really unique and specific validations but then she loses me with the reading and I can barely understand her. 

Offline russianred

« Reply #1220 on: January 06, 2020, 02:30:32 AM »

That’s what bugs me about her.  She gets some really unique and specific validations but then she loses me with the reading and I can barely understand her.

Yeah, I won't call again.  I thought the first reading I had with her was ok and wanted to give her another try based on the glowing reviews.  I left the conversation very confused about what she thought was going to happen.

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #1221 on: January 06, 2020, 02:46:15 AM »

Yeah, I won't call again.  I thought the first reading I had with her was ok and wanted to give her another try based on the glowing reviews.  I left the conversation very confused about what she thought was going to happen.

When I started calling psychics again recently, my first call with her was surprisingly good.  She picked on something extremely specific and was pretty clear about everything.  I’ve called her a few times since  they’ve become harder to interpret, more nuanced in a bad way, and slightly different. 

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #1222 on: January 06, 2020, 02:54:34 AM »
I’m taking a break from reading with her. She’s been judgey with me, won’t answer my contact questions and she’s contradictory.

In one reading she will tell me he misses me, he’s crazy about me, loves me, I’m always on his mind to he doesn’t want anything to do with me. And when i question her about the different answers she gets offended or says “well you can love someone and not want to be with them.” Which I guess is technically true but I’m done with her readings for now.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1223 on: January 06, 2020, 07:06:21 AM »
My first call with her was the best and the most accurate. She was right abt contact and everything else. But multiple calls after that have been inaccurate. Nothing ever happened like the way she said. But that seems to be the case with most. They get worse with time:)) except I thnk cookie. Not sure abt her accuracy but I got more from her each time I called her. She seemed to be more in tune. Liek once she connected to u, each time u call, she remembers that connection and picks up things faster. Just a feeling

Offline sexyp

« Reply #1224 on: January 06, 2020, 10:13:43 AM »
i am the same. you do't know which one you get and that is scary. she can be sweet, she can be judgemental. that is why i feel like 2 people read on her profile. either that or she has a duality about her.

I’m taking a break from reading with her. She’s been judgey with me, won’t answer my contact questions and she’s contradictory.

In one reading she will tell me he misses me, he’s crazy about me, loves me, I’m always on his mind to he doesn’t want anything to do with me. And when i question her about the different answers she gets offended or says “well you can love someone and not want to be with them.” Which I guess is technically true but I’m done with her readings for now.

Precisely. You can think and feel all those things and not want to be with someone. I get it. The issue I've always had with QoC is her delivery, demeanor and how she explains things. Accurate or not, and for me she has been very accurate, I'm not paying to get b$tch-slapped for no reason. And I'm certainly not paying to be walking on eggs shells during a reading and feeling anxious about how to phrase my next question for fear she'll bite my head off. To be fair, there have been times when she was sweet, helpful and otherwise chill - but I never know which version I'm going to get until I call, which is why I stopped reading with her. Too much drama for me. I want my readings to be uplifting experiences.

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #1225 on: January 06, 2020, 11:09:45 PM »
I have to give credit where it’s due, of all of the readers I feel that QOC was probably the only one to really pick up on a third party situation that I just found out about. I didn’t trust it at the time because her reading flip flopped from what it was before. It was pretty tough finding out that my ex was in fact (I suspected he was) seeing someone while we were together (he posted about it on social media on New Years). Gaylene did also pick it up after I asked if he was seeing someone else back in September. No one else that had been credible otherwise picked it up even when I asked about it. <<<Sigh>>> I think someone posted a little while back somewhere on here (Sparky?? I believe) that 2020 will be the year of 20/20 vision and I really do believe that.

QOC predicted contact between he and I in October—that did not happen. Gaylene (in September) predicted contact and reconciliation in an 8, with ex and third party ending in a 2, and he and I starting a family in 10 or October 2020, contact hasn’t happened yet. Kisha predicted contact (no reconciliation) in a 2, with me walking away in a 4, I believe the 2 and 4 might be Feb and April possibly but I don’t know, I will update if this comes to pass. I haven’t read with anyone else too much other than Kisha, her prediction remains the same. All have predicted contact but the outcomes differ quite a bit, so I guess I will see who is correct in the coming months.

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #1226 on: January 10, 2020, 11:13:55 PM »
So I had a reading with her the other night...the connection was bad at first.  I’m not sure what to make of the reading...I’d like to try her again becuz she did pick up on the situation right away that I’m in. No one else has done that. But she kind of scared me...like I was bothering her almost? So for those of you that have used her before...will she remember me? Lol and how specific do my questions need to be? Becuz I tend to stay general (what do you see coming up for me in my relationship) but then she said something about needing something more specific? Idk the connection would go in and out...but I want to know what she actually sees down the line especially since she got the current situation right away...most people don’t for a variety of reasons. So that impressed me. Any help would be appreciated!

Offline sexyp

« Reply #1227 on: January 10, 2020, 11:27:10 PM »
if you read a few pages back you will realise that her mood affects the friendliness or lack thereof in the reading. she is good for current stuff, predictions not so much. her readings will change depending on the person in the reading and how they are feeling etc. that is what i have found reading with her. she is a good empath for details around stuff but predictions, i am not convinced

So I had a reading with her the other night...the connection was bad at first.  I’m not sure what to make of the reading...I’d like to try her again becuz she did pick up on the situation right away that I’m in. No one else has done that. But she kind of scared me...like I was bothering her almost? So for those of you that have used her before...will she remember me? Lol and how specific do my questions need to be? Becuz I tend to stay general (what do you see coming up for me in my relationship) but then she said something about needing something more specific? Idk the connection would go in and out...but I want to know what she actually sees down the line especially since she got the current situation right away...most people don’t for a variety of reasons. So that impressed me. Any help would be appreciated!

Offline LayaLove

« Reply #1228 on: January 12, 2020, 07:03:38 AM »
She isnt accurate. Reads bits and pieces of what may have passed. Reads a little bit based on the fear then something realistic and concrete. Ive read with her in the past same thing. Not worth $5.35/minute. There are better readers who pick up way more information. PsychicLisa14 is very good, Brutal Truth  & Enchantment (good for current & past time)  otherwise everyone else isn't that impressive to me and I've had many readings

Offline dollhousewelcome

« Reply #1229 on: January 12, 2020, 08:16:58 AM »
Nothing she told me came true.