Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 623919 times)

Offline akattack

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #1200 on: November 04, 2019, 06:38:00 AM »
I got something similar too but it was more like “he wants to be away” and it made sense in my situation because my POI was upset when I called her (which she picked up) and he has the habit was escaping to the country side when he is upset and when I called her, he was away.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2019, 06:39:41 AM by akattack »

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #1201 on: November 17, 2019, 02:30:22 PM »
Can anyone who is experienced with reading with QoC please help me with my most recent reading? (It was my second one).

My first one was over a year ago and she said the POI at the time wasn’t coming back and there wouldn’t be much contact (true). She said some other things though that genuinely didn’t apply to the situation but whatever, main outcome was correct.

With this one I asked if I’ll resolve issues with my POI. She pondered for a while then said “time”. So I clarified, “does this mean we will resolve them then?” She said, “as I just said... only time can heal”.

This seemed vague to me- is this normally how she answers? I’m still not sure what this means for us.

I also asked about POI and girl he was currently seeing but I am now thinking (hope) they aren’t seeing each other any more. She said he’s enjoying good chemistry with her but it wouldn’t develop into something long term. Is it possible she was reading the recent past? I don’t mind if i am just wishfully thinking.

She said other things that are accurate. And ultimately we’ll be friends/friendly again but no relationship. How is she with longer term predictions? I have no reason to be friends with this man.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #1202 on: November 17, 2019, 03:15:36 PM »
she is only good for current. i wouldnt trust her future predictions

Can anyone who is experienced with reading with QoC please help me with my most recent reading? (It was my second one).

My first one was over a year ago and she said the POI at the time wasn’t coming back and there wouldn’t be much contact (true). She said some other things though that genuinely didn’t apply to the situation but whatever, main outcome was correct.

With this one I asked if I’ll resolve issues with my POI. She pondered for a while then said “time”. So I clarified, “does this mean we will resolve them then?” She said, “as I just said... only time can heal”.

This seemed vague to me- is this normally how she answers? I’m still not sure what this means for us.

I also asked about POI and girl he was currently seeing but I am now thinking (hope) they aren’t seeing each other any more. She said he’s enjoying good chemistry with her but it wouldn’t develop into something long term. Is it possible she was reading the recent past? I don’t mind if i am just wishfully thinking.

She said other things that are accurate. And ultimately we’ll be friends/friendly again but no relationship. How is she with longer term predictions? I have no reason to be friends with this man.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #1203 on: November 19, 2019, 02:19:39 PM »
How far out are we talking?

She said my POI and the person he is seeing now would last at least into the first part of next year. She definitely saw them together in 2020 and seemed sure about this. I asked if they'll be long term. She asked me what I meant... I wasn't sure so I asked at least 3 more months... and she said yes.

When I first asked about POI she said when he thought of me he thought of an error he needed to fix, and we would speak again but just friends. Now she says she sees a curiosity and temptation to unblock me but will not unblock me... pretty much ever! Let alone talk.

I guess it's irrelevant as it's negative either way.

she is only good for current. i wouldnt trust her future predictions

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #1204 on: November 20, 2019, 01:38:12 PM »
Interesting thing with QOC, last year ( September 2018) when I asked about my POI she said to me. No he wont be ready for 9 months . She is like move on. It will be too long.

I was soo angry lol considering other advisors were saying different. It was exactly 9 months before he came back and he came back strong. I heard from him a few times in between maybe like 3 very vague conversations- no progress. So somehow she got a random long term prediction which ended up being super correct.  I think I even asked her 9 weeks?? She is like noo much longer like months -_-

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #1205 on: December 06, 2019, 01:34:15 AM »
She just pissed me off I hate I called. The she got my question mixed up🙄

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #1206 on: December 06, 2019, 01:36:39 AM »
Said he loves me but he won’t make any moves. Then I tried to ask about a third party she thought I meant a poi for me and she was so damn stubborn. My first question was only a yes answer and really vague😡 tired of this 💩

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #1207 on: December 06, 2019, 02:08:38 AM »
U know what I think I’lljust stay away from her for awhile because the last time I read with her she said I wouldn’t hear from him at all and he purposefully made it that way. Ended up talking to him later that week and his phone was broken

Offline ishaprakash

« Reply #1208 on: December 06, 2019, 06:03:38 PM »
omg i just talked to her. she is getting energy mixig and she sais i dont know if its you or other girl. and told me he is  not reconnecting when in the beginning she said something else

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #1209 on: December 06, 2019, 06:10:00 PM »
I believe she did the same to me in October, I think she got me and the 3rd party mixed up during the first call I had with her. She gave me a prediction that did not come to pass unfortunately.

Offline ishaprakash

« Reply #1210 on: December 06, 2019, 06:15:08 PM »
phew...i will never call her. seems like she is a negative rader. she told me same thing as she told others i read...he wants to stay away, dont call, he taking his time blah blah..

Offline akattack

« Reply #1211 on: December 16, 2019, 04:19:41 PM »
Has QoC ever been negative about feelings and been right for anyone - say for e.g: has said that POI does not have the same feelings for you/ has moved on? and has been right about the same?

Offline calibabe

« Reply #1212 on: December 16, 2019, 07:19:36 PM »
Has QoC ever been negative about feelings and been right for anyone - say for e.g: has said that POI does not have the same feelings for you/ has moved on? and has been right about the same?

Yes she has been right for me many times.  One time I hung up with her and spoke to the same person within the hour and he told me the exact thing QOC said, even used the same wording.  I knew she was the real deal after that.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #1213 on: December 17, 2019, 01:18:48 AM »
I have always said predictions. Meh. But she is 💯 on point on current feelings and energies.

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #1214 on: December 18, 2019, 12:51:58 AM »
I’ve read with Anne periodically over the last two years.  She can be slightly off with certain details sometimes and somewhat negative but she’s always been correct over all for me.  I read with her again today for the first time in a few months and I must admit she made my jaw drop.  She’s never been that accurate.  Pretty impressed.  I understand why some aren’t huge on her but the woman undoubtedly has a gift.