Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 622630 times)

Offline Stone88

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #2085 on: April 07, 2023, 05:30:35 AM »
I heard Qoc isn't always that great but thought I'd give her a call.

Who do you recommend for accurate contact/timing predictions?

Offline love123

« Reply #2086 on: April 07, 2023, 06:05:33 PM »
XPsychicVisionsX has always given me accurate timeframes, not sure if she’s ever gotten a contact prediction wrong! She has given me few bigger predictions that are a few months out, not sure how accurate she is with those but I will keep you posted :) She’s usually online around 3:00pm PST and then again around 10:30pm PST

Offline lala

« Reply #2087 on: April 09, 2023, 09:38:27 PM »
QOC and Kisha are my only go-tos and have been reading with them for about three years---I read with Kisha once a year via email. and then QOC about three-fours time a year-- was going through a major legal issue and needed some guidance...While they "can't" answer legal questions, I always QOC about feelings and thoughts, and then I let her talk--She is mostly mostly on point for me...sometimes scary accurate. I am sad to see Kisha retire but understand, but QOC will always be my go-to if you can handle a strong woman reader.

Offline Stone88

« Reply #2088 on: April 10, 2023, 11:17:58 PM »
QoC told me I'll recieve indirect communication on social media from my POI but dont get my hopes up as its not leadkng anywhere... I asked her to elaborate but she said she doesn't know. Just says it's indirect.

Can anyone shed any light to what she means please?

Offline jackY

« Reply #2089 on: April 11, 2023, 12:18:36 AM »
How exactly do you define a "strong woman reader"? Telling it like it is-is one thing. Rude, angry and condescending (which was my experience with her) does not equal "strong".

QOC and Kisha are my only go-tos and have been reading with them for about three years---I read with Kisha once a year via email. and then QOC about three-fours time a year-- was going through a major legal issue and needed some guidance...While they "can't" answer legal questions, I always QOC about feelings and thoughts, and then I let her talk--She is mostly mostly on point for me...sometimes scary accurate. I am sad to see Kisha retire but understand, but QOC will always be my go-to if you can handle a strong woman reader.

pfizer

« Reply #2090 on: April 11, 2023, 12:56:01 AM »
QoC told me I'll recieve indirect communication on social media from my POI but dont get my hopes up as its not leadkng anywhere... I asked her to elaborate but she said she doesn't know. Just says it's indirect.

Can anyone shed any light to what she means please?

i guess she meant it's not consistent and it's random; and it may not mean anything serious.

Offline Stone88

« Reply #2091 on: April 11, 2023, 06:37:14 AM »
Yeh that's what I thought.
I asked her what type of indirect communication will this be like accidently likes a pic, gets someone else to contact me etc. She said she doesn't know.

Tbh Ive had 3 readings with her now and I am really confused with her read...

First reading, she said there will be contact in 3. But didn't say anything about direct/indirect communication.

Second reading, she said there will be no face to face. Just online comm. She always so said she cant see that far to confirm if we will see each other. Also accussed me of trying to trick her...

Third reading, she's mentioned the indirect communication.

Tbf during her readings she doesn't see reconciliation, but I thought if there is contact that's a start. Will have to see how it all pans out now.

pfizer

« Reply #2092 on: April 11, 2023, 07:46:44 AM »
Yeh that's what I thought.
I asked her what type of indirect communication will this be like accidently likes a pic, gets someone else to contact me etc. She said she doesn't know.

Tbh Ive had 3 readings with her now and I am really confused with her read...

First reading, she said there will be contact in 3. But didn't say anything about direct/indirect communication.

Second reading, she said there will be no face to face. Just online comm. She always so said she cant see that far to confirm if we will see each other. Also accussed me of trying to trick her...

Third reading, she's mentioned the indirect communication.

Tbf during her readings she doesn't see reconciliation, but I thought if there is contact that's a start. Will have to see how it all pans out now.

i think (of course i am a total stranger & outsider), all 3 readings described the future was full of uncertainty. Maybe she was also trying to remind you about this too.

Offline Stone88

« Reply #2093 on: April 12, 2023, 01:33:53 PM »
Yehh agreed. She was honest enough to say she cane ser that far ahead aswell.

How has she been for you?

pfizer

« Reply #2094 on: April 13, 2023, 12:41:14 AM »
i tried her years ago and she was accurate; both negative and she said the job was available but then not there anymore further away and she was right; the company simply cancel that position after months. and about poi she was accurate too.
i didnt get to talk to her again because keen doesnt allow customers outside US..not sure about now though.

Yehh agreed. She was honest enough to say she cane ser that far ahead aswell.

How has she been for you?

Offline takeashower

« Reply #2095 on: April 13, 2023, 05:23:08 AM »
It's a long queue with her, how long usually you get to chat with her?

Offline wishes215

« Reply #2096 on: April 13, 2023, 02:55:59 PM »
It's a long queue with her, how long usually you get to chat with her?
'

she never has a long queue. I'm surprised because she on everyday.

Offline Stone88

« Reply #2097 on: April 13, 2023, 03:08:32 PM »
Yeh I've spoken to her 3 times now and never had to queue.

Pfizer I'm from the UK so Keen and my calls/chats went though. So should be OK for you to.

Offline Miamigurlxx

« Reply #2098 on: April 24, 2023, 05:17:21 AM »
Qoc told me will receive news but I havent received any news till now

Offline Stone88

« Reply #2099 on: April 28, 2023, 08:15:52 AM »
Ok so I've had a couple of readings with QoC and can honestly say, like most have said on this platform, she not the best for outcome or predictions. Not one prediction she has given me has happened unfortunately - both for work and love life

For love, I'm very surprised that she said that it's my fault and that I'm holding on too tight and it's putting him off.. when in actually fact my poi effed up and owes me an apology. So was surprised she said that  but also said she saw indirect contact in 3 - nothing happened.

For work, again surprised she didn't pick up on how bad the current situation is with the new manager. I mean not a single person is jellying with her, she's rude, awkward, struggling with work and when I asked her, will she pass her probation, QoC replied Yes. In fact things are so bad, we have had to escalate matters to the head of department and have a HR meeting next week... so things don't seem to be looking too great for the new manager.

I wish I could say shes been great for me, but so far I've not been too impressed and actually left more confused after her readings.