Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 622606 times)

Offline Onyx

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #2070 on: March 26, 2023, 01:43:59 PM »
Got confirmation her last reading was wrong. She said poi was avoiding me because it was the right thing to do and he didn't want to make a decision about our relationship.  She saw an animal, maybe dog or hunting. Well, poi came over last night. He was in jail 3 months.  And no dog, hunting or other animal.

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #2071 on: March 26, 2023, 03:36:34 PM »
Did anyone pick that he was in jail?

Offline Onyx

« Reply #2072 on: March 26, 2023, 04:19:38 PM »
Did anyone pick that he was in jail?

Karen Jo Knowingangel picked up that his energy felt hidden and in purgatory. Matilda said he was "under the pump". Kisha said there was something hidden from me that I don't know about, but didn't specify jail. Barbara said there was legal problems and he carried burdens. I specifically asked Astro Sarah if he was in jail and she said no (and that I would hear from him by the end of January.)   Cookie didn't pick up jail either. Karen Jo and Kisha so far have been the best to pick up energy for me.

Offline MAgirl

« Reply #2073 on: March 26, 2023, 05:43:45 PM »
It's so hard to understand her, and I think she puts the calls on a speaker so her voice is coming from a distance which makes it difficult to hear.

When I first called, she said she sees a child around poi (true) and that made me think Wow, this reader is so talented, but here is the thing this can be easily guessed based on our ages and I think some info sharing going on behind the scenes, because an other reader on Keen got my exact date of birth right (DD/MM), but there was no substantial information in the reading. 

Anyways, during my second call I told her that there is a girl coming to poi's art studio, helping out, and they're sharing posts after on social media for the art work they make, is there anything developing between these two? QOC said it's sex honey, they are having sex. Yes! This is exactly what I like to hear when I call a psychic, brutal honesty.  She bumped up my anxiety level to highest and I spent thousands $$ more on readings. 

« Last Edit: March 26, 2023, 06:35:28 PM by MAgirl »

Offline wishes215

« Reply #2074 on: March 26, 2023, 08:45:03 PM »
oh gosh, I've heard that from Cookie and unfortunately that was true in my case. could you ever confirm or deny it?

It's so hard to understand her, and I think she puts the calls on a speaker so her voice is coming from a distance which makes it difficult to hear.

When I first called, she said she sees a child around poi (true) and that made me think Wow, this reader is so talented, but here is the thing this can be easily guessed based on our ages and I think some info sharing going on behind the scenes, because an other reader on Keen got my exact date of birth right (DD/MM), but there was no substantial information in the reading. 

Anyways, during my second call I told her that there is a girl coming to poi's art studio, helping out, and they're sharing posts after on social media for the art work they make, is there anything developing between these two? QOC said it's sex honey, they are having sex. Yes! This is exactly what I like to hear when I call a psychic, brutal honesty.  She bumped up my anxiety level to highest and I spent thousands $$ more on readings.

Offline MAgirl

« Reply #2075 on: March 26, 2023, 09:47:48 PM »
Hi @wishes215

I think readers like Queen of Cups18 and Cookie have a lot of experience reading with people and it's like an insight, if you're calling with this question they automatically know something is not right.

Not every reader accepts third-party questions. I got refused by many, only two people got this right, and I'll put their names below. This girl was very snaky, approached him as a friend at the beginning, pretended like they have the same interests & hobbies, involved into art making, got into his friend circle, a few months later posted a selfie under an artwork hanging on his livingroom wall, so there was definitely something going on.

Tarot Master Mika: He got the exact timing right when she will be leaving, this might be a coincidence too because, he couldn't get the correct timing when the communication will consume between the two of us.
Brilliance in Sight : Willow is an intuitive empath and life coach, didn't give me a prediction, but said that I am telling you this based on my experience working as a psychic reader 35 years, these friendships tend to change a lot, so don't be upset what she posts on social media, sounds like a manipulative person, he will open his eyes to this. 

Real life story ending: Six months later Poi dismissed her, removed from all social media accounts (blocked).

« Last Edit: March 27, 2023, 01:00:49 AM by MAgirl »

Offline Mimi122020

« Reply #2076 on: March 27, 2023, 12:06:26 AM »

Oh thank u for clarifying that.. I wish I knew before I lost that much of money, time and mental energy :/

;)
Hi @mimi122020

They r simply just old now.. a lot of the big hits on here are old..
QoC was away quite a a fair bit last year and recently  back on..
I had a good few reads with her back in the day.. she was phenomenal in the herd and now with her judgmental attitude but now not anymore..

Read with her last month and there was a huge shift in ability.. she is losing her gift quite fast..
I don’t recommend her anymore.

I read with cookie last year October.. I don’t recommend her.. she was way off.. and she was off with a lot of others but still every nos and then she picks up stuff

Bottom line.. they are old and not worth spending the money on anymore otherwise disappointment will happen..

Kisha recognises it’s time for her to retire and she is..

Bless them.. ❤️

Offline Tryst.4

« Reply #2077 on: April 05, 2023, 04:46:13 PM »
It's been a while since I've posted. A recent break up has spurred a new binge of readings. Saw that QOC was available, and boy was it bad. i had to cut it short because it just made no sense. I was excited when I saw that she was available because I remember a few years back when i would get readings she was highly talked about. I won't go into detail, but basically the scenario she gave me is just flat out wrong.

Offline Stone88

« Reply #2078 on: April 06, 2023, 10:46:48 AM »
Hi,

So i read with the following readers from keen:

QoC - She's given me 3 weeks for contact from poi but no face to face or chance of reconciliation - which sucked to hear.

David7 - said no contact til mid June 2023.

Keiry - said to reach out to him myself, which I would not do due to the circumstances.

Delphina - he's not gonna reach out nor does he have any intention to get back.

Matilda (independent) - said he's moved on and no contact. And also said not to bother contacting her for her services again LOL.

Maxwell on keen - just guessed.

Seafiremoon- no contact

CP
Tyler - 1st or 2nd week of April 2023, but will in a relationship by June 2023.

Tajah - said he will contact on Tuesday 14th March - Nope didn't happen.

Tara - saw no contact.

Rogers - totally totally wrong.

Luna - said no later than 28th March - 2nd April - nope didn't happen.

Rosanne - only one to actually see he owes Mr an apology and that he will. She validated by getting birthday dates bang on. Shed said contact in 11 days from today... so will have to see about this.

Has anyone read with Rosanne on CP before?

Offline Miamigurlxx

« Reply #2079 on: April 06, 2023, 12:01:22 PM »
Qoc really picked up my feelings and poi's feelings. She is one of a kind but lately it's difficult to catch her

Offline Onyx

« Reply #2080 on: April 06, 2023, 02:40:11 PM »
Hi,

So i read with the following readers from keen:

QoC - She's given me 3 weeks for contact from poi but no face to face or chance of reconciliation - which sucked to hear.

David7 - said no contact til mid June 2023.

Keiry - said to reach out to him myself, which I would not do due to the circumstances.

Delphina - he's not gonna reach out nor does he have any intention to get back.

Matilda (independent) - said he's moved on and no contact. And also said not to bother contacting her for her services again LOL.

Maxwell on keen - just guessed.

Seafiremoon- no contact

CP
Tyler - 1st or 2nd week of April 2023, but will in a relationship by June 2023.

Tajah - said he will contact on Tuesday 14th March - Nope didn't happen.

Tara - saw no contact.

Rogers - totally totally wrong.

Luna - said no later than 28th March - 2nd April - nope didn't happen.

Rosanne - only one to actually see he owes Mr an apology and that he will. She validated by getting birthday dates bang on. Shed said contact in 11 days from today... so will have to see about this.

Has anyone read with Rosanne on CP before?
Matilda told you not to contact her!? Wow! Any idea why?

Offline Stone88

« Reply #2081 on: April 06, 2023, 04:05:36 PM »
Yup! There was actually a misunderstanding, but she ended up being rude about it.
I paid for an email reading, few weeks went by and I remembered I've not received her response yet. So I sent 2 emails as a follow up. Still nothing. She then sent them to me again on my other email I used years ago... and said don't contact me again, you're nothing but trouble LOL... charming!  I have no idea where she was sending the emails before.

Offline Onyx

« Reply #2082 on: April 06, 2023, 06:25:24 PM »
Yup! There was actually a misunderstanding, but she ended up being rude about it.
I paid for an email reading, few weeks went by and I remembered I've not received her response yet. So I sent 2 emails as a follow up. Still nothing. She then sent them to me again on my other email I used years ago... and said don't contact me again, you're nothing but trouble LOL... charming!  I have no idea where she was sending the emails before.
OMG. I've heard she can be bat shit crazy. Guess she is! Lol

Offline love123

« Reply #2083 on: April 06, 2023, 11:40:57 PM »
I read with her today and it was definitely the most confusing reading I’ve had. She did a full 360 on what she was saying when I said I was no longer with my POI and blamed the breakup on me? Even though every time we’ve broken up it’s because of his lying or him not wanting to me in a relationship…

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #2084 on: April 07, 2023, 03:09:42 AM »
I read with her today and it was definitely the most confusing reading I’ve had. She did a full 360 on what she was saying when I said I was no longer with my POI and blamed the breakup on me? Even though every time we’ve broken up it’s because of his lying or him not wanting to me in a relationship…

And now she’s 9,50 per minute omg