Author Topic: Madea-Michelle  (Read 2430 times)

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
Madea-Michelle
« on: December 17, 2012, 03:52:38 AM »
I know I have seen Madea Michelle talked about here but the thread is gone.  Has anyone read with her?

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
Re: Madea-Michelle
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2012, 05:29:51 AM »
I did around summer 2009. She wowed me right off the bat by telling me, "who's David?" Which was my ex at the time. She told me he'd reach out in a few months from then (never did), but it didn't matter because he wasn't coming back for a relationship (which was true lol but had a huge likelihood) and I'd meet this blondeish curly haired guy who would be amazing an we would have this awesome first date to a carnival. I'm sooo not into blondies and I haven't been to a carnival since before 2009. Lol. I'd like to say she was right on him not coming back, but like I said, the odds for thr were already stacked in her favor.

When I tried to call her again a while ago about the most recent ex she had emailed me and said we wouldn't connect. So I kind of dodged a bullet there.

Offline Zenia

Re: Madea-Michelle
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2012, 10:27:15 AM »
I have tried her once a long time ago.One of those reading that  never left an impact on me,so i never called her again.Cant remember what she said either,so she was just one in series of readers ..soon forgotten.