Author Topic: Ovalley  (Read 37606 times)

jdd2003

Ovalley
« on: September 30, 2012, 12:12:26 PM »
someone on here mentioned OValley...

just wondering if anyone read with her? Her name is Oriella I believe.

jdd2003

Re: Ovalley
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2012, 05:38:14 PM »
So I can answer that question for everyone. I just called her again and she is telling me something completely different than when I spoke to her two days ago...on the same questions. When I told her that I had spoken to her a couple of days prior and she's telling me something completely different than she did then, she just told me that, well, things changed.

Call me crazy, but isn't that a telltale sign that someone is making things up when it just changes so drastically in two days?

loops77

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2012, 07:13:28 PM »
Well, I would try to space out my readings. Give the first reading some time. When you ask the same question again, days later, they either see things down the line or get confusing information.

Offline NewHealthyStart

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2012, 07:45:58 PM »
I think that just about everything that happens in our lives is based on choice.  I think that at any point and time, depending on how close you are to making a decision, some things can change but, I think that a good psychic should be able to tell if you're going to "Waiver" in your thinking.  The problem as I see it, if you order a per minute reading, you are too focused on the fact that you only have a few minutes ect..  I tend to look at my readings as a bunch of time that I'm requesting.  I certainly do not think that I can get a good reading with someone in just a few minutes so I pay attention to the amount of time I'd like with that psychic and WHERE I am going to purchase that time.  I think that their private sites are better because you can schedule a nice amount of time and have it over the phone but not a per minute thing.  Most of the readings I've had have been done this way and I find that if the psychic is still answering me, they don't just end the session at the 15 minute mark.  I don't feel rushed and I like to have my questions ready before I call.  I don't like doing the rushed OMG I have a question thing, I think I give off a bad vibe with ANYONE when I feel that way.  But I'm also basically bipolar so, LOL. 

jdd2003

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2012, 07:54:10 PM »
Hi 2sisters...

sorry I'm not sure what your wrote is relevant to my post. Don't take that the wrong way, but I don't think it really makes sense. Basically, Ovalley is quite quick....but she literally told me two incredibly opposing things. On friday it was that this guy and I will start dating, but it's a bad time for us both (ok that is actually true), but we'll get there eventually and it's two people perfect for one another who have met at a bad time. Kisha and someone called advisorsharon told me the same. Then less than 48 hours later she tells me he's with someone else, he will speak to me, but it will only be a hello and that nothing will ever happen. Errrr...sounds like someone who is making it up as they go along. When I said to her she told me something different less than 48 hours ago, she got a bit snippy.

Offline NewHealthyStart

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2012, 04:32:57 PM »
Hi 2sisters...

sorry I'm not sure what your wrote is relevant to my post. Don't take that the wrong way, but I don't think it really makes sense. Basically, Ovalley is quite quick....but she literally told me two incredibly opposing things. On friday it was that this guy and I will start dating, but it's a bad time for us both (ok that is actually true), but we'll get there eventually and it's two people perfect for one another who have met at a bad time. Kisha and someone called advisorsharon told me the same. Then less than 48 hours later she tells me he's with someone else, he will speak to me, but it will only be a hello and that nothing will ever happen. Errrr...sounds like someone who is making it up as they go along. When I said to her she told me something different less than 48 hours ago, she got a bit snippy.

Sorry, LOL, it was relevant but, I was talking to someone in person that had a reading with her and I meshed the conversation onto the board.  So it was kinda relevant but, not directly towards your specific post only.  Sorry for the confusion, i do that sometimes.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2012, 08:17:57 PM »
I have read with her and she also provided two different readings and also said a couple things I know to be false. Like, completely impossible.

jdd2003

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2012, 11:00:36 AM »
Liz

Ugh now I'm so annoyed I wasted money on her!!! Sorry, but you can't give two completely different readings in less than 48 hours. That clearly means you are just making things up.

I think these people muddle a lot of things up. Last night I decided I rely too much on outside advice, friends, psychics, whatever. I need to just do whatever I feel is right, in the minute and enjoy my life. It's better not to know sometimes and go with the flow. Every time I get an opinion, 'psychic' or otherwise, I just feel more like I don't know what I want to do.

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2012, 08:45:58 PM »
I have read with her and she also provided two different readings and also said a couple things I know to be false. Like, completely impossible.

Hate to laugh over here, but the same bloody thing happened with me with her. WTF? This was probably a good year and a half ago now. Never ever would I bother calling back.

jdd2003

« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2012, 08:56:05 PM »
Haha, no worries CFisher. Me too. Thank goodness it was only two calls. They were literally COMPLETE opposites. Not vaguely differing, but the complete opposite. Full of it if you ask me

Offline skyline

« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2012, 07:47:31 PM »
She is an incredible remote viewer and I would call her for that. She told me several things about my company and jobs I applied for that I was later able to verify to the tee.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2013, 07:47:19 PM »

Wanted to bump this topic. Has anyone read with her recently? I was going over some notes from way back when and she did get some things correct for me.  I think she is overly positive but she did nail a few details that I can confirm now looking back.

She is an incredible remote viewer and I would call her for that. She told me several things about my company and jobs I applied for that I was later able to verify to the tee.

Offline scorpiogirl

« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2013, 04:24:24 AM »
I did, it was not good. The way she answered her question was based on the way I phrased it and what she thought I meant.

I wasn't trying to trick her in any way, but she didn't get anything right.

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2013, 05:45:50 PM »
Do you really "fill the psychic in" when you call?  I don't my only question is normally, "what do you see happening between me and XYZ"

I think giving anything spoils the reading, because one is never too sure if the reader picked up the information from spirit or simply applied some deductive skills.
I tried Ovalley twice already. I was very impressed with the first call but i wasnt able to verify it a week later. She said my person of interest was talking behind my back, and was able to confirm that later. However, my second reading was off. I asked when I would see him, she said Thurs... nope I saw him on Tues. However, the feelings around that situation seemed accurate but also hard to tell. She hasn't contradicted herself. But she is very to the point. I dont know if Im annoyed with her style or like it. She does not want to hear the story of why you're calling, she just wants questions and names. She is quick. For example, "hi Im calling about so-and-so, they haven't spoken to me..." don't do that. She gets annoyed, and then kinda waste time with why she doesn't want to hear the story she just wants questions. I do like this because she just goes from there... but at the same time if she says something that is wrong, she doesn't leave room for that correction because she doesn't want to hear the why, without explanation.
I recorded my last conversation with her and I just wish I could do this better with all the readers. My recording was not so clear but glad I did it.
Overall, if she works for you great. Yes, she is gifted... I may contact her again, but at the same time i really wouldnt put her with my go to advisors.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2017, 05:03:30 PM »
"He just wants you for your body" is crude? Seems pretty mild to me.  :-\

anything