Author Topic: Natalie Kauftheil keen  (Read 3263 times)

Offline rain

Natalie Kauftheil keen
« on: September 28, 2012, 09:57:59 PM »
I had two readings with Natalie in the last month re: a guy. She got two predictions right that have already manifested. 1. She said he would contact me within 3 weeks to reconcile but casual like nothing ever went wrong (he did) 2. He would have a job within 7 days working nights. When I saw him he informed me that he had a new night job. She also said, he was having some legal issues(cant confirm), picked up on his child, a third party, and some habits I know he has.

Now I will say at first I thought she was a little 'looney'. She was talking to herself and laughed at her own visions a few times....lol. Once she explained them I was laughing as well. I also thought she was a little slow in reading because she just doesn't fire off, but at the end I will say she was great for me. I have spoken to many psychics and most have not had predictions manifest big or small especially within timeframe. She didn't fish at all. I have some other predictions pending and will follow up.

Furah2fun

Re: Natalie Kauftheil keen
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2012, 09:59:47 PM »
Rain, that sounds amazing and very promising!! I love when predictions manifest :)

Offline rain

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2012, 10:10:18 PM »
Me too! They are far and in between aren't they....I really liked her because she didn't paint a fairytale like everything was going to be rosy just because we would recconect.

tjoy12

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2012, 11:09:44 PM »
Glad she worked for you.

One thing I'll mention that caught my attention is the legal issue.

I don't know what it is, but a lot of readers told me the same thing too. Starting to wonder if this is just something else they throw out? Weird.

Not talking about your situation rain because she seems to work right for you, but I just notice how I get that all the time.

Furah2fun

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2012, 11:10:53 PM »
@rain,  how long had there been no contact with your guy? is this an ex?

Offline rain

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2012, 11:34:23 PM »
tjoy- I've also noticed that by reading on this forum.... So I'm starting to wonder myself if it's just a line. That was the first thing she said both times, but I can't confirm if it's valid or not. I've had a couple other readers bring up legal issues and it's only been since recently. So I'm not sure, but it will come to light :)

Truelove- I guess technically no he wasn't an ex. This was the whole problem with the relationship. We dated for over a year, spent all our free time together, agreed not to see other people, but when I began to look for the "title" he didn't see the point and I didn't see his. This all happened in June. He did contact me maybe 2 times in July a few in August, but it was a hey or how are you. When I called, I wanted to know if he would actually put in some effort to see me and try to reconcile.

Furah2fun

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2012, 11:50:20 PM »
These guys and the title, I swear! Anyway, so it is safe to say that you have reconciled?

Offline rain

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2012, 11:58:52 PM »
I know right..lol. We have in a sense, it's only to the level it was when we left off. He didn't come back offering me the title and for that I'm moving fwd with caution. I want what I want and what I feel I deserve! Natalie said it will be a process, I will see more effort, but he's working up to it so we'll see...

Furah2fun

« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2012, 12:16:27 AM »
Well that sounds promising! Good to hear!