Author Topic: Psychics that we can say we've seen progress or things have happened  (Read 11486 times)

Offline cj

Hey guys,,,I wanted to know who you guys felt actually made predictions, timelines or actually said things would happen for you.

I'll start:

Julia: great with astrology (she predicted the energy btw me and a-hole for Dec, Jan and Feb) and all happened for me...she says there would be a reconnection in May so we'll see

Violet: is good for first time readings. Her first time readings are usually the most accurate. She told me from the beginning that me and a-hole were sm but it would be a battle with him. (she wasn't lying)

Abrielle: is just good with telling you who your sm is lol (and thats it) (this is my 2nd sm so...I'll be calling her when the 3rd one comes around lol) ::) She did predict something on the 12th and the end of the month also..both happened..and is happening

Karmystic did predict some drama for my a-h around Sept and that happened.

Dawn: predicted that she would try to get preg to trick him into marrying her (well that certainly happened..) :-[

Seha predicted I would see him within a week and he would bum me out ( that happened last week)

other than that I have a few rec's for like small stuff etc...but honestly do we care about that at this point????/
« Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 03:52:34 AM by cjean487 »

positivethoughts

Re: Psychics that we can say we've seen progress or things have happened
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2011, 03:52:31 AM »
cjean - I like how your new name for him has progressed to asshole. LOL

I have to go to sleep. Will add my stuff in the AM.

Offline cj

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2011, 03:24:08 PM »
exactly!

Offline fm

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2011, 04:20:26 PM »
rofl, a-hole and b-hole.

Offline cj

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2011, 04:25:02 PM »
 ;)

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2011, 05:09:33 PM »
the only psychics that said i would not end up with my first sm were Amelia, Ellen (not on CP), and Sherri (local psychic).

I had my very first reading with a very popular psychic in my city....she is expensive and when she does get visions they are definitely very accurate....but when i asked about marriage she looked up and then said "not too tall, dark hair." she is also the only psychic to tell me i would get a promise ring this year. who knows though....because the descriptions of that other guy are "on the tall side, lighter brown hair" ....so i have gotten mixed messages lol.

Offline cj

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2011, 05:10:56 PM »
but do they count..you still dont know if you're going to take your first sm back yet.

kirakira

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2011, 07:09:39 PM »
healer!  I hope you feel better getting some of that out!  Healing through stages and you've been so sad, but it's kinda good to see you mad.  You should be mad at her, just for the money stuff alone.  You've made a lot of excuses for her.  But listen.  Honey, baby, sweetie, darlin' healer.  Are you grateful for your good fortune in your life?  Are you grateful for your health?  And your parents?  Your talent?  I spent last year living by the motto that things could be so much worse, because I was dealing with harsh and difficult realities about my daughter.  And not long ago I decided that wasn't a motto for me to live by anymore.  But it worked for the time.  And I think that's where you are now.  Pick yourself up, stop complaining about this woman, and be glad you aren't living a far worse life.  And then when your perspective is open again, decide how to move forward.  But get the hell out of your funk.  Vent, cuss, whatever, but it's been a long time.  Consider what tragedies you aren't facing in your life.  OK?!?!?!?!!?

Offline jb27

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2011, 07:26:00 PM »
kira that reminded me of one of my favorite quotes.

"when you change the way you look at things, the things we look at change" !!

JB

Offline cj

« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2011, 08:25:20 PM »
well said kira  8)

kirakira

« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2011, 08:35:18 PM »
healer, you disappeared your posts... I hope you aren't taking what I'm saying in a bad way.   :-*
Seriously, last night I saw what you were writing and my heart went went out to you but I was on my phone so couldn't respond.  I think it's very healthy for you to say the things you said.  And I sincerely hope you're moving through the process, and my comment earlier was only meant to empower you, not hurt or anything like that.   ok?

Offline cj

« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2011, 11:15:19 PM »
dont worry healer...I know you feel really down...and trust me I get really down too...but you have to heal yourself from this. Otherwise you're not growing...healing yourself doesn't mean you stop loving her..it just means you dont stop your life for her and it helps to think that happiness will be around the corner once you open your eyes to other people.

Offline fm

« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2011, 12:22:49 AM »
ya the healer, we all know it hurts, we do read posts and I am sure people will respond. So no worries.

Offline Beachgirl333

« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2011, 08:12:32 PM »
All those who said I would be withmy Sm

natalie, Sherie, jayzie, Sabrina, Abagail, Alison, Miss Krystal

All those who said In would not be with my SM

Berlin, Hern, Nikal, Amelia, Yemaya, Leo,

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2011, 12:05:50 AM »
Beachgirl how was Yemaya? I almost read with her. I almost read with Teva once too but decided not to do it...

What is your birthdate? Some of us here are really into astrology, but i was also wondering how old you were.