Author Topic: Michi Dahne and Sue Nicholson  (Read 2948 times)

Offline Zenia

Michi Dahne and Sue Nicholson
« on: September 25, 2012, 11:41:43 AM »
She is listed among the best psychics in USA.
I got a reading with her,and it was waaaay offf.In fact i can hardly remember a poorer reading than this,except Sue Nicholson of cource(i will talk about her later).

I waited a long time for my email reading,and had to send a reminder.When my answer came it contained only a few lines to my question.
She suggested i started my own resturant as a gourmet chef(??),as i loved cooking she said..

Oh dear!!!!wow...In fact i dont know to boil an egg,and have never cooked anything in my life.As i am single,i only buy dinner to heat up when i come home. :-\

Sue Nicholson however hold the prize as the worst psychic ever in my book.Her reading and her behaviour was so horrible that i nearly posted a rip off report on her.I never got the refund she promised.

Stay clear of them both!

loops77

Re: Michi Dahne and Sue Nicholson
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2012, 05:02:52 PM »
Sorry about your bad experience. I had a reading with both Jill Dahne and Mickhi Dahne years ago.  They are definitely gifted...email readings suck with them both however. Don't know why.

Mickhi....I was calling her about undergrad at the time...but she couldnt get any information on that. She discussed things from my childhood, mother's life..and an ex at the time. She gave me information that I later confirmed with astrology..having to do with lessons and reasons why certain things were happening. She was helpful...and I give her credit for validating some things for me...but she couldnt focus on what I called about. She would be excellent if she just focused a bit more.

Jill Dahne confirmed some things for me as well. She is just a bit unprofessional, which diluted the quality of her reading. She told me that a financial issue would happen in November...it did happen. Told me about several career paths that I have in this lifetime..2 have manifested. But she was wrong, or not detailed about a lot of other things.

Offline Zenia

Re: Michi Dahne and Sue Nicholson
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2012, 05:31:02 PM »
Sorry about your bad experience. I had a reading with both Jill Dahne and Mickhi Dahne years ago.  They are definitely gifted...email readings suck with them both however. Don't know why.

Mickhi....I was calling her about undergrad at the time...but she couldnt get any information on that. She discussed things from my childhood, mother's life..and an ex at the time. She gave me information that I later confirmed with astrology..having to do with lessons and reasons why certain things were happening. She was helpful...and I give her credit for validating some things for me...but she couldnt focus on what I called about. She would be excellent if she just focused a bit more.

Jill Dahne confirmed some things for me as well. She is just a bit unprofessional, which diluted the quality of her reading. She told me that a financial issue would happen in November...it did happen. Told me about several career paths that I have in this lifetime..2 have manifested. But she was wrong, or not detailed about a lot of other things.
Thank you for sharing!Always intresting to read others experience.At the same time as me,a friend of mine also got an email reading from Michi.We both wanted to try her.My friend didnt get a meaningful reading either,so i suppose its best to connect with them on phone.