Author Topic: Anyone know of a spot on remote viewer?  (Read 4639 times)

Angel light

Anyone know of a spot on remote viewer?
« on: September 21, 2012, 07:58:05 PM »
Let me know I need something looked into!

thanks!

Offline rain

Re: Anyone know of a spot on remote viewer?
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2012, 08:09:32 PM »
Cookie is great, but she takes forever to talk to. Wizardmask proved to be good for me also. Both are on keen

Offline singing

• Manifesting
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2012, 12:18:45 AM »
Rain.. Thanks for the recommendation of wizardmask.. she is fantastic. She read me as well as the person in question like a 2 dollar bill.. Has she made predictions for you that have come to pass? She was really spot on with me so I hope so.. 

Offline rain

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2012, 02:26:14 PM »
She did...She said my 'friend' and I would spend some time together at the end of September and we did. First time since June. I'm a little confused though because in that reading she said, there was an energy shift on the back and forth and things would finally stabilize. I read with her the day after seeing him and she changed the reading. Saying she was worried because things would be inconsistent. Any thoughts on this?

Offline rain

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2012, 02:33:32 PM »
@ Singing. I'm glad you enjoyed your reading. She is good and did pick up many details. Noone is 100% I get that, but I'm just confused by the change. Like did our path change or was she just wrong in one of the readings.

Offline singing

• Manifesting
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2012, 03:21:57 PM »
I don't know Rain.. Did you ask her why the change? I guess things can change and being that she is an empath an remote viewer things might have changed..

anything