Author Topic: Anyone know of a spot on remote viewer?  (Read 4647 times)

Angel light

Anyone know of a spot on remote viewer?
« on: September 21, 2012, 07:58:05 PM »
Let me know I need something looked into!

thanks!

Offline rain

Re: Anyone know of a spot on remote viewer?
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2012, 08:09:32 PM »
Cookie is great, but she takes forever to talk to. Wizardmask proved to be good for me also. Both are on keen

Offline singing

• Manifesting
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2012, 12:18:45 AM »
Rain.. Thanks for the recommendation of wizardmask.. she is fantastic. She read me as well as the person in question like a 2 dollar bill.. Has she made predictions for you that have come to pass? She was really spot on with me so I hope so.. 

Offline rain

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2012, 02:26:14 PM »
She did...She said my 'friend' and I would spend some time together at the end of September and we did. First time since June. I'm a little confused though because in that reading she said, there was an energy shift on the back and forth and things would finally stabilize. I read with her the day after seeing him and she changed the reading. Saying she was worried because things would be inconsistent. Any thoughts on this?

Offline rain

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2012, 02:33:32 PM »
@ Singing. I'm glad you enjoyed your reading. She is good and did pick up many details. Noone is 100% I get that, but I'm just confused by the change. Like did our path change or was she just wrong in one of the readings.

Offline singing

• Manifesting
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2012, 03:21:57 PM »
I don't know Rain.. Did you ask her why the change? I guess things can change and being that she is an empath an remote viewer things might have changed..

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.
Back