Author Topic: HAS ANY ONE READ WITH PSYCHIC ACCESS ?  (Read 8272 times)

Offline shante11

HAS ANY ONE READ WITH PSYCHIC ACCESS ?
« on: September 19, 2012, 04:00:09 AM »
IF SO PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE YOUR OPINION :)

elcaliente

Re: HAS ANY ONE READ WITH PSYCHIC ACCESS ?
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2012, 04:15:22 AM »
I read with Raymond. I can't comment on the outcome yet, but he did pick up on the fact that it is a 3 party situation - another woman.

Offline taury

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2012, 02:21:25 PM »
I also read with Raymond. First time it was very good, he picked up on some things happening in my life at that moment, like going back to school, a dark-brown haired guy around me etc., and also something that didn't make at the time but later made sense, it was about me looking for a new apartment, and he was right! But I'm thinking it's just a co-incidence. I called him again after some months, and he said totally different things, some of them contradictory, gave me a prediction that didn't come to pass at all.

I also read with Brown Eyes. Looking back she did get some things right, but it was tiny details that didn't really matter - such as meeting a guy whose name starts with B (which did happen, but this guy became just a friend and I'm not at all interested in him romantically, and that was what I'd asked about). Read also with Maureen - very sweet but didn't say anything substantial.

Overall, I don't recommend reading with Psychic Access. Then again, Psychic Source (even the famous Ricky) and California Psychics worked just as "well" for me.

Offline Jonnie

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2012, 04:00:01 AM »
I have read with many there before I found keen, Raymond and about 10 others, nothing came to pass....but nothing has come to pass with Keen readers or anyone so far...maybe it still could because I would say about 98% of all I have ever read with say the same, he will be back, you will see...but not, nothing..this has been going on for about 3 yrs, I'm stupid for picking the phone up still, pathetic really...sad :'(

Offline guesswho

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2012, 03:21:33 PM »
I feel you Jonnie.  The thing about it is - I've had all my exes come back one way or another.   That's the case most of the time, even if it's just out of curiosity.  It's not like they could all be back to stay.  :)

One guy came back after seven years!  Thank goodness I wasn't into psychics at the time and calling about him. 

The problem is that a lot of psychics don't know timing.  I know some people say it's not important, but to me it is.  You can't wait indefinitely.  They could be absolutely right, but it is so far out from now that it won't even matter by that time.

Offline Jonnie

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2012, 05:58:43 PM »
Yes if its going to be that far out then you wont care any longer...I wish I didnt care now!! Raymond kept telling me over and over, you are worrying about nothing, Im telling you hes coming back, right! That was last year, still nothing, no clue he is coming, he wont even talk to me or answer text, I give up,  its like hes hiding from me now...

Offline shante11

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2012, 08:14:03 PM »
not to be rude guys but this is my topic that i've asked a question on. please do not have personal conversation because it doesnt indicate to me thank you.

Offline Jonnie

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2012, 08:25:31 PM »
Doesn't indicate what to you? Not sure what you are talking about, you asked about Psychic Access, why did you ask then? I dont understand your last comment? :o

Offline shante11

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2012, 08:54:40 PM »
okay let me be more precise. i asked a question regrading i myself and you're talking about other stuff the only thing that indicated to me was you saying " I have read with many there before I found keen, Raymond and about 10 others, nothing came to pass....but nothing has come to pass with Keen readers or anyone so far...maybe it still could because I would say about 98% of all I have ever read with say the same, he will be back, you will see...but not, nothing..this has been going on for about 3 yrs, I'm stupid for picking the phone up still, pathetic really...sad " okay ?! alright and that was it i dont want to keep getting notification of unnecessary things that doesnt have to to with the question i have asked alright

Thank you goodbye have a bless day !

elcaliente

« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2012, 09:10:54 PM »
Which psychic on Psychic Access are you interested in knowing about?
I have only read with Raymond.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2012, 11:02:11 PM »
Hey Jordie, I miss  your post!  So glad to see your name here on the forum!!!

Offline jordie

• Veterans
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2012, 11:08:05 PM »
HI KTH!!!!  How have you been??  Glad to see you on here also!!!

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2012, 11:20:49 PM »
I have been busy crazy working, but glad I popped in the forum to catch up.  I miss all of you!  How have you been, it has been forever!

Offline jordie

• Veterans
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2012, 11:28:58 PM »
same thing, busy working and with the kids.  going to get worse with christmas coming up.  I miss everyone also and all the chatting.  I have been well, how about yourself??

Offline shante11

« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2012, 11:29:18 PM »
you guys really need to stop i am asking you guys nicely ! right each other personal messages BUT NOT ON MY BLOG !! THANK YOU