Author Topic: readers Golden Dawn Tarot, Alphafemale and Advisor Arieal  (Read 7222 times)

elcaliente

readers Golden Dawn Tarot, Alphafemale and Advisor Arieal
« on: September 16, 2012, 01:28:58 PM »
Has anyone read with any of the above?

loops77

Re: readers Golden Dawn Tarot, Alphafemale and Advisor Arieal
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2012, 10:37:40 PM »
Alphafemale...shes an odd one. She was correct about a situation being difficult...but never gave any details about how to overcome it or even if it would resolve. She didnt say it wouldnt happen either. She also mentioned something about organizing my house, not hording...which is odd. Wouldnt try her again.

Advisor Ariel...definitely sees stuff, but don't trust her outcomes. She said more than once that something would happen, and it didnt, even though she saw all of the details around it.

Basically, these two can see stuff, but don't know what will happen of it really.

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2012, 06:07:54 AM »
i have tried GDT and Alphafemale. AP was someone i used a lot when i first used keen.com. she was really good with a lot of stuff, but i ended up realizing she was not totally right. i used her again a few years ago, and she was somewhat right with the person i asked about, but also a bit negative.

Golden Dawn is someone that reads the cards very well. however, i used her a few times and between the different readings she completely changed her outcome. like, 180. it was a shame because she seemed to REALLY make sense at first. she said at first how someone would never come back. then said they would. they still haven't, to this day. so maybe the initial reading was best.. but i dont like how she changed her reading later on though. she seems really legit though. i just don't get how the other readings seemed to lead me on..

Offline lovelygirl86

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2012, 08:37:51 PM »
I have read with advisor arieal and I remember she told me a looong time ago that my (now ex) boyfriend at the time was going to have a major breakdown and tell me how he really felt about me..like tears and all. I said no way because that just wasn't him. Fast foward almost a year later we were going through some stuff and I told him I was ending our relationship for good and  he did break down and told me how he really felt about me, crying and down on his knees. It was a strange thing for me to witness because I never saw him like that and it did happen. I just remember sitting there thinking why does this seem familiar to me and then I had remembered arieal told me this was going to happen. I haven't read with her again, I should though. :)

loops77

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2012, 08:59:12 PM »
I have read with advisor arieal and I remember she told me a looong time ago that my (now ex) boyfriend at the time was going to have a major breakdown and tell me how he really felt about me..like tears and all. I said no way because that just wasn't him. Fast foward almost a year later we were going through some stuff and I told him I was ending our relationship for good and  he did break down and told me how he really felt about me, crying and down on his knees. It was a strange thing for me to witness because I never saw him like that and it did happen. I just remember sitting there thinking why does this seem familiar to me and then I had remembered arieal told me this was going to happen. I haven't read with her again, I should though. :)

Thats great. Why didnt end up with him?
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 09:11:03 PM by loops77 »

Offline lovelygirl86

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2012, 09:23:23 PM »
There was a lot that had gone on after that so it was best to end it.

Offline Bridgee

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2012, 09:42:34 PM »
Hi Everyone: Thank you for sharing your reviews about Alphafemale....I was about to talk to her but for some reason I felt reluctant.   Thanks to your feedback I saved myself time and money.

I read with Birdiechats (keen) yesterday, but her reading was too good to be true. Very nice lady though. Has anyone else read with her?

Bridgee

Offline newgirl

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2012, 11:53:30 PM »
I talked to Arieal today and I would say I really liked her so far. She picked past and present correctly and gave me predictions which I will update you all if pan out. She basically told me that I should be careful from my ex since he can get physically abusive, on that I said he was and she replied that he will again get during settlements :(. I recently talked to Sincerity and Cookie and both didn't say any such thing. But I think she is not fake for sure. She has abilities.

Offline skyline

« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2012, 03:38:24 PM »
Golden Dawn is someone that reads the cards very well. however, i used her a few times and between the different readings she completely changed her outcome. like, 180. it was a shame because she seemed to REALLY make sense at first. she said at first how someone would never come back. then said they would.

I had the same experience with Golden Dawn Tarot. Her initial reading was very positive, and then the second one months later wasn't.

Turns out the first reading was correct, though I don't know why she changed the reading.

Offline Zenia

« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2012, 04:56:02 PM »
This is my experience:

-Golden dawn Tarot-Not worth the call.

-Alphafemale- I made a couple of calls years ago.One big prediction correct,but off on the rest.I wont call again.

-Arieal-Now,.. this one is hard to place..When she is on she is creepy detailed,and has given crusial information.My hair has stood up on my arms a couple of times..BUT;when she is off,she is terribly off,and she is also very inconsistant in my love questions.I have been frustrated in the readings..but cant take her off my list either...hmmm...However,the last call was not good,so maybe i will just stop calling.

The problem of having someone remaining on the favouritelist,is that you get tempted to call them again,if they are available..Even if the readings are just 50/50.

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2012, 05:10:46 PM »
Fairytale reader. Hate that crap.

Hi Everyone: Thank you for sharing your reviews about Alphafemale....I was about to talk to her but for some reason I felt reluctant.   Thanks to your feedback I saved myself time and money.

I read with Birdiechats (keen) yesterday, but her reading was too good to be true. Very nice lady though. Has anyone else read with her?

Bridgee

anything