Author Topic: Are you ready?  (Read 4929 times)

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
Are you ready?
« on: September 09, 2012, 03:08:23 PM »
Just a thought for all:

« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 01:19:04 AM by Nottakingthebait »

Furah2fun

Re: Are you ready?
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2012, 06:12:05 PM »
Kth, great post. Btw my friend just gave me that same plaque yesterday! its so true! I am not sure I am ready for the outcome yet, either.

Offline lightme

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2012, 08:00:27 PM »
so insightful, KTH, love your post.

also want to update that Michael from CP is pretty psychic to me.
I read with him last year aug and his big prediction for this year aug and
onwards is panning out. I remember I didn't say a word and he used the term fiancée
for my sm which was right. if he is not gifted, he wouldn't had dared to use such bold term.

I like him actually.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2012, 09:04:15 PM »
truelove,

Love the plaque and read it daily!! Prepare for the outcome, don't fear it...it is coming no matter what.  Stay positive that whatever comes you can handle it and you are prepared.  Your friend obviously loves and cares about you, what a wonderful gift!    hugs!!!

Kth, great post. Btw my friend just gave me that same plaque yesterday! its so true! I am not sure I am ready for the outcome yet, either.

Furah2fun

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2012, 02:47:47 AM »
Thanks kth!! Trying to stay positive now.

Offline wishfulthinker

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2012, 02:49:55 AM »
@KTH
I was asked this same question by a reader last night.  She really caught me off guard posing this question to me.  She sees huge changes coming up in my life (almost everyone I read with does) and wanted to know if I was ready. 
Interesting.  She also asked me if I had thought of how long it will take me to get out of my current situation. 
I really respect a reader that asks these kinds of questions.  I definitely am not used to this.
She also asked me how I felt about different things I was asking her about. 
Sometimes I think I get tunnel vision putting my attention and energy into what my SM is thinking, feeling, and planning.
It was a refreshing change. 
I agree with you what you said about outcome.  What a thoughtful and unique post you have written about your feelings on this. 
Thanks so much for sharing  :)
Wishful

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2012, 07:22:09 PM »
@Jordie....I would love to know the answer to that too!

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2012, 07:42:40 PM »
I just figured out the reason for the delays.........it was pretty easy to understand once I realized the reasons!

Furah2fun

« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2012, 09:27:38 PM »
@miracle, I am new to manifesting. One day I will say I am moving on from my ex. The next hour through the next few days,  I am inundated  with signs of my ex.  One sign was insane, i went into the office kitchen and there was a return envelope with my exs address on it. His address is not a common one, and not a business either. At this point, i thought i was losing it. Do I need to ask a specific question to see if I am on the right path? Or is there another way to get clarity?

TimeHeals

« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2012, 10:23:21 PM »
@Mircale: you NAILED it - could not have put better! :) :) :) :) :)

Jordie - Though you didn't address this question to me, I hope you don't mind me chiming in.  I believe faith plays a big part in all of this.  What I have learned is that a BIG part of manifesting is that we let go of all our fears and doubts and learn to trust in the Universe.  Let's say I am waiting for something specific to happen, I will ask to see a specific sign (I will say what exactly I want to see) and sometimes I will ask to see that sign in a set amount of time to give me the assurance that what I asked for will happen.  When I get my sign, it serves as a huge validation to me and makes me believe what I asked for has been given to me.  Once I get my validation, I try not to think of it anymore and continue to live my life in the best way possible, not doubting that what I asked for will not happen and knowing it will happen when the time is right.  I really believe there is nothing that we can't have but we have to believe in it completely.  I hope it doesn't sound like I am talking in circles but this stuff really does work!

Kth, I love your post!  I too would ask for signs and got everything I asked for, but I stopped asking. I started to wonder if they were truly signs or I just had a knack for getting "things".  I was no longer sure they were signs that I was on the right path. I have felt at times I was ready but then something would happen which made me realize why things were delayed. What I am having trouble with now is this - how to distinguish if there is a delay or it just won't be?  How would any of you ask that question and find the answer?

Offline aef2929 P

• Veterans
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2012, 06:48:09 AM »
This is the best stream of posts on this entire site! Blessings to all and get ready!  Good stuff coming!  :)

TimeHeals

« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2012, 12:05:07 PM »
@miracle, I am new to manifesting. One day I will say I am moving on from my ex. The next hour through the next few days,  I am inundated  with signs of my ex.  One sign was insane, i went into the office kitchen and there was a return envelope with my exs address on it. His address is not a common one, and not a business either. At this point, i thought i was losing it. Do I need to ask a specific question to see if I am on the right path? Or is there another way to get clarity?

KNOW what it is that you want -  only YOU can determine that, and then ask for it, believe in it. If you really don't know, ASK for direction, to be put on the best possible path that will only bring happiness and success to you. If you truly want to move on from your ex, then state that - "I am moving on from my ex." And if you want a new relationship state that too: "Someone much better for me comes into my life", or whatever it is you want to accomplish. But use your own words and say it with conviction. This is just an example. Don't worry about how it will all come together, just visualize the end result - the outcome you want, and then 'let go'. The opportunities will come.

Peace to all.  :)

Furah2fun

« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2012, 07:34:21 PM »
Thanks TimeHeals! That was very helpful.  :)

anything