Author Topic: Local Psychic Prediction that came true years later/Timing  (Read 7256 times)

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
Local Psychic Prediction that came true years later/Timing
« on: September 07, 2012, 01:42:30 PM »
Just remembered something......I was just notified of changes with our health care program at work...which I will find out next week about the details.

I remember years ago, around 2003 a local psychic that I used to visit told me there will be changes with our health care system, and many people are going to be upset. It will effect many and not just an isolated few. She mentioned several times there after. Now I really think she saw this new health care system that we are about to have, which will probably be similar the Canadian health care system.

Timing....I must mention this: when I 1st went to this women she told me she is good on timing and that what she saw will happen soon, and not years later. I've read with many throughout my lifetime, and I classify her as very good. But I think the timing they see happening is not the same as when it does happen. Even the best psychics.....have a tough time with this!

This women's prediction are now the same predictions that many people are giving now, my online fav's,  and my new locals!

Just thought I would share this!

Offline sunandmoon

Re: Local Psychic Prediction that came true years later/Timing
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2012, 02:53:02 PM »
10+ years out when she said it would happen soon? That's a fail to me.

Kind of like me saying a past president will die........

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2012, 03:05:27 PM »
sunandmoon....I know right!

When I thought about it, iI was like wow she predicited that. She also predicted many things with the Delphi/GM bail out.

Yes the outcome was correct......but my god....timing?????????? Even Mother Theresa would lose her patients...lol!

I think psychics should give predictions....but if asked for a time frame....just say it is hard to predict, but I do see the outcome I predicted! Just not sure if it is this year or 10, 20, or 25, or 30 years later....... :o

loops77

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2012, 05:30:18 PM »
I believe it. Most of the predictions that have come to pass have been years later than predicted. I think it is a bit of a cruel joke...they can get outcomes, but not timing? Ughh

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2012, 05:56:05 PM »
hmm. i don't know. i think it was inevitable that our health care system would change. i'm not trying to get political at all. i don't do it in person and i certainly don't do it on a message board.. but if anything would have changed that could have been a "win" for her. and the fact that it happened 9 years later.. i don't really count that as accurate at all.

and as far as timing. i think most people steer clear of timing. they just won't do it. i think we as clients/customers/etc expect them to know the what and when and be accurate about it. however, a prediction of "change" is way too generic in my opinion. change is always happening and is inevitable.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2012, 11:38:31 PM by Truth »

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2012, 06:01:53 PM »
I agree Truth. That is way too general and unless she specified a time or even said something like "in about 10 years or so" then i don't count that as an accurate prediction either.

Offline Truth

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2012, 06:08:19 PM »
yeah. or something more accurate about the event. then i would discount timing. and it would have to be something REALLY specific about it. like, who is causing the changes, who it benefits, how it plays out, etc. just saying "change" isn't really saying anything. i could say anything is changing, and within enough time passing, i would be accurate.

loops77

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2012, 10:39:39 PM »
i didnt read the prediction as a political one...I thought it was personal to the OP. Like, the plan is drastically changing at work or something...

Furah2fun

« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2012, 10:44:10 PM »
I concur loops77, I thought it was personal health care at work too.

Offline Truth

« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2012, 10:57:48 PM »
i didnt read the prediction as a political one...I thought it was personal to the OP. Like, the plan is drastically changing at work or something...

no no.. saying i didn't want my response to come off as taking a political stance. when i said it was inevitable that our health care system would change, etc. i'm not taking a side on those topics.

Furah2fun

« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2012, 11:18:30 PM »
Oh hahah. Whoops!

Offline Jade65

« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2012, 03:51:41 PM »
Yes I agree, I just had this happen myself this past week! During a reading I had 5-6 years ago on my ex, my reader who was a local one said that she sees cirrhosis of the liver around him which I thought was odd so I discounted it. I never confirmed this or heard anything about it so I forgot about it. Fast forward to this week and I heard through the grapevine that he was recently diagnosed with this! Yes the timing is usually the problem and can be waaay off. I would love to hear if others have similar experiences or stories of predictions coming true a year, 3 or more down the road??

Offline Zee

« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2012, 08:49:59 PM »
I had a psychic tell me that an ex-bff would say that they regret how things worked out between us and is going to say something along the lines of how they knew I was going to be successful or wished she was still in my inner circle, because I have become so successful.  During the reading, I knew there was no way in hell I ever wanted to see this woman again. She cheated so many people and lied about so many things, so I knew if I ever saw her I was crossing the street. The psychic specifically told me though that it wasn't going to happen for a very long time, maybe 10/20 years out.  All this came up in the reading.  It was nothing I asked about.  It hasn't happened yet, and I really don't know if it ever will since I've moved to a different state, and although I take good notes now, this is one thing I didn’t write down but remember like it was yesterday.  So my point is the inaccuracies readers say like a few months or use specifics like next week, next hour, etc. when they aren’t sure something is due to happen years away is irresponsible. 

If I ask, 'will my best friend call me' for example,  the answer could easily just be a yes, but instead oftentimes psychics give predictions, even when they aren't asked.  With timing being off the way it is (a lot, which readers know), then they are at fault for being wrong.  That’s the problem with predictions. A psychic would claim they were right even though it happened 10 years later.  It’s just so bogus.

anything