Author Topic: My final (for now) tally  (Read 3401 times)

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
My final (for now) tally
« on: September 06, 2012, 04:17:06 PM »
So since some stuff has and hasn't come to fruition, I wanted to break it down for everyone.

Sunhee: I would say she is an excellent empath. She said things verbatim this man said to me and those around us. She knew medical conditions he and I both have as well as she did some mediumship for me and accurately described my grandfather whom I wasn't close to, that passed when I was 8. But she should just stick to that stuff. She said I would get a chance at a job with my company, didn't happen. Said I wouldn't move to another city and I did. She also said I would have this man back in my life within a few months, obviously wrong. She was funny. I like her as a healer, empath and medium, but she is not clairvoyant, so I won't be calling back

Allison Hayes: she knew stuff, I will say that. She knew random things about both he and I. I asked her about a job I wanted with my company and she wouldn't answer one way or another, almost like she was covering her ass lol, and a week later I found out I didn't get it. She said another opportunity would arise in the summer and that was for sure for me. It arose, but not for me. She didn't say too much about my ex that I couldn't get from a self help book and offered no timing except "the summer" which didn't happen. She also went into great detail about a man I would meet this summer and our future kids, but I didn't meet him, obviously. My biggest thing is she saw me getting a job in July or August with my company and that didn't happen at all. So nice lady, medium and clairsentient, but not calling again.

Michelle Caporale: I like her, only one to know the ex had another woman, and that she was someone I knew, her personality, etc. Her prediction was overall and very much in line with my favorite reader. She did say contact throughout the summer that didn't happen though. I will more than likely consult with her in the future. Overall, not bad.

Storm Cestevani: just wrong. On everything.

Gaylene: knew personalities, as well as past circumstances with no info from me, never gave timelines. Will probably consult again.

Lady P: knew names, past situations, etc. excellent empath! Not good with timelines, but will probably consult again.

Julie: realistic and honest. Similar to my trusted readers. Will probably consult again.

And now my favorites....

Cookie: amazing remote viewer. I know everyone says she gives them positive outcomes. Not me, lol. Her remote viewing is amazing and she floored me with her knowledge of past situations and me asking no questions. I will say, I do thinks she reads too much into things sometimes and connects dots where there doesn't need to be dots connected. I also think she is wrong about something she told me this week would be happening lol. I have two days, but still! Overall I would consult again.

Now my favorite and most accurate...

Kisha: a good person who has never tried to blow smoke up my ass. A down to earth realist. She was right about an insurance situation and a new car, she was just off by one month. She said June and it happened in May (no complaints from me!!), but the dates were right, just wrong month. She said I would have a new job in July, with a new company when every other reader said my current company and that it would be a bigger company with more advancement opportunities. She was right and I start Monday! As for the man in question, she told me from day 1 he loved me but didn't want to be with me. Haha. She pulled no punches. However in he readings she did say it would take a couple of years to happen. I trust her, but I am done waiting. She has been accurate on small run ins or small contacts so far from him.

And now I am on a hiatus!

Good luck everyone :)
« Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 04:22:27 PM by SomethingBetter »

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
Re: My final (for now) tally
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2012, 06:23:28 PM »
Wanted to add, I am such a dufus. Kisha told me I'd have a new new job by no later than 7/16. Well it didn't happen until August. I checked my emails earlier, the offer was extended on 8/16! So right say, wrong month. She has done that to me a few times, lol

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2012, 08:28:54 PM »
Thank you so much for sharing and good luck at the new job! Keep us posted and who knows, maybe you'll meet some NEW and interesting people. Fingers crossed for you, darlin, you deserve everything grand!!!

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2012, 09:08:40 PM »
thanks SB. it's good to see how things pan out with these readers. appreciate you putting the time and energy into writing all of that out. i'm glad you found a couple you really like.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2012, 09:26:14 PM »
Thanks dolls! I am hoping, wishing and praying to meet new people. Fresh meat! Lol

Truth, how are you feeling on Kisha now? I know you weren't impressed initially.

Offline Truth

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2012, 09:48:40 PM »
oh. i think i was just unsure at first. however, she proved to be accurate for me on a couple of occasions. she was definitely wrong on one thing that i called about this week, but so was another trusted reader. i guess nobody is 100%, so that is all i can say. however, she is one of the better ones i've used, that's for sure.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2012, 09:52:17 PM »
Was it something big she was wrong about?

Offline Truth

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2012, 11:03:42 PM »
eh. not something huge or important. but i asked if i would hang out with someone. we had been discussing it. she said no, we would continue to talk about it but it definitely wouldn't happen this month. it happened that same night. it was kinda weird. anyways, it left me a little stunned she didn't get that, but like i said, nobody is 100% and she wasn't the only one that was wrong about it.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2012, 11:59:14 PM »
Ohhh. Haha maybe she was off a month like she always is for me! I hope you had fun...

tjoy12

« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2012, 12:32:48 AM »
I will say the same happened for me with Kisha.

I spoke to her on 8/31. I asked when I'd get contact next. She got a 4.
Well I heard from him two hours later and it had nothing to do with the 4.

But...i also heard from him four days later on the 4th.

anything