Author Topic: ****SPECIALS****  (Read 3344 times)

Offline Zee

****SPECIALS****
« on: September 03, 2012, 04:58:32 PM »
I had posted a couple of times to list specials from readers, when someone finds one via email or site searching. 

Some don't seem to have an issue with the cost for some of these readers, so this thread might not benefit you.  The ones I do run across are often through LivingSocial or Groupon and for the price you pay, if the reader isn't psychic it's only pennies lost, versus major bucks.  If you use any of these, please be sure to come back and let us know how it went.

One-Hour Psychic Reading ($18, regularly $60), 20-Minute Palm Reading ($10, regularly $25), or 40-Minute Tarot Card Reading ($18, regularly $40)
Doreen: http://www.glendalepsychicinsight.com
The Deal: http://www.livingsocial.com/cities/86/deals/432212-1-hour-psychic-reading-or-40-minute-tarot-reading

She even has a special section on her website. It might be ideal to call her first to see if these can be converted into phone readings, because these are regularly priced at $50

Offline dreamcometrue

Re: ****SPECIALS****
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2012, 06:20:13 PM »
Has anyone tried this?  She also gave one-hour psychic reading for $18, but for most of time, she talked about me needing cleansing.  Has anybody have a similar experience readers told you the need of cleansing?  Also, I'm curious if anybody has a positive result out of it.  It costs $500!  Any reply would be very helpful.  DCT

Offline Zee

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2012, 06:48:32 PM »
Was she any good other than talking about the cleansing?  If it matters, my vote is no, no and No.  $500??

A long time ago I had a psychic tell me about some negative energy around me mumbo, jumbo, so I went to my go to psychic and asked her about it. She said she didn't see anything like that around me. I tried a local once when I was in GA and she tried the same thing so I told her that technique won’t work on me and that I’ve heard it before.  It's an old gimmick psychics use to milk you out of money.  If they don't seem that psychic and tend to give you generalities, you can't really expect them to be any good at cleansing, can you?  Apparently if the reader has to resort to this type of bologna, sometimes it means they aren’t getting enough money.   It doesn’t mean they aren’t gifted; you just have to get the conniving reader back on track.

I've run across this too with Keen readers.  Initially, I read with one who was good and affordable, but then later on, tried to tell me to get some healing meditation from her.  I blocked her and never talked to her again and left her a scathing review.  It's not worth it, no matter what they say and especially if you think there is something negative around you. It's not true!

TimeHeals

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2012, 07:53:28 PM »
@DCT: dont pay anybody to do a 'cleansing'. If you believe this is something you want to try, you can do it yourself. There is much info. on the internet about how to do this yourself. You don't have to be any kind of psychic, or practitioner of any sort.    :) Hope this helps.

Offline dreamcometrue

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2012, 06:29:00 PM »
Zee and Timeheals:  Thank you so much for responding to my questions.  I was really desperated and almost fell for it.  Thanks a lot for helping me to snap out of it.   DCT

Offline Zee

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2012, 04:49:18 PM »
Got an email from Your Message From Above (Aurora) on Keen

I have never lowered my price with 2 dollars  , but today, this is my way to give thanks and honor our heroes.
I forgot which date is today, until I was reminded by a colegues.
Just look for my listing on love and relationships category and the price there will be 2.99

Blessings,

Offline Zee

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2012, 06:47:59 PM »
The Psychic Friends Network is on facebook. They offer a free one-question reading on Fridays, 7-8p pst, called Free Friday.  One psychic answers all the questions that are posted. https://www.facebook.com/PsychicFriendsNetwork.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2012, 07:02:45 PM »
You just post your question on the wall and then they reply or how does it work? Thanks for sharing Zee

Offline Zee

« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2012, 07:08:17 PM »
Exactly!! You post your question on the wall and they answer you there. I haven't done it yet. I read some of the post though, which you can delete after you get your answer, since that's the way facebook works.  I really would have to post something general just because it's in view of the world.  I read some of the posts and one person had a medical inquiry and the psychic told her to send her a private message.

They claim to test all their psychics so they are the best at what they do. 

Offline Zee

« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2013, 02:34:09 AM »
Happy Hour starts
 Monday September 30th at 10pm EST

A N D...
Weekly Winners
http://psychic.bitwine.com/forums/11-free-tarot-reading?auid=21450&ctx=newslet1_0913

Offline Zee

« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2014, 06:38:05 PM »
I know, know, know this isn't the right place, but I was excited, wanting to share. I can delete it later, if it matters.

Pizza Hut is running an online special of 50% off a Med/Lar Pizza: http://click.pizzahutoffers.com/?qs=bd17d073f1ff140b4d1bbaa4bea35516c7fbeb8e29157f1a66898b1b5784d29f55c3476363dde9df
Copy the link into your Internet Explorer browser (it doesn't work with Firefox). This special is valid for 10 days only: 1/1/14 - 1/10/14.

Boston Proper http://www.bostonproper.com, is also running a 50% off sale on both regular and clearance items, code 12233. I suggest reading the reviews about the cloths for the right selections in sizing. I spent $200, so I can't get a reading just yet. Offer expires Thursday, January 2, 2014, midnight EST.

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2014, 07:12:19 PM »
@Zee......lol.......this is priceless!....... :)

anything