Author Topic: Vicki Joy  (Read 7928 times)

Offline Estrellita

Vicki Joy
« on: September 02, 2012, 11:38:26 PM »
I just read w/her.  I would like to thank our administrator for recommending her.  I hope she is RIGHT ON POINT. 
Any feedback is welcomed plz.

Thank you!
8^)

elcaliente

Re: Vicki Joy
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2012, 11:44:51 PM »
I did also.  I could identify the people she saw that are involved, and her assessment of the situation seemed on point.  Her predicted outcome aligns with all th rest.  Contact timing is in line with many others too.

Furah2fun

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2012, 11:51:58 PM »
Is she also on cp?

Offline Estrellita

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2012, 11:52:26 PM »
I dunno....

Maybe?

Furah2fun

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2012, 11:56:07 PM »
Must be, cause admin wrote a post on her in cp board as well.

Offline Estrellita

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2012, 11:56:54 PM »
oh really? Ok.
8^)

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2012, 02:26:35 AM »
Yes, Vicki Joy is on CP too, but the rate is higher, so most of us call her on Keen.  She's been my favorite and only reader for about a year now.  She's awesome, at least for me : )

Offline patience

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2013, 11:43:51 PM »
Hi guys, I haven't posted on here for a while, but Vicki Joy deserves some praise.  I want to share some predictions of hers that have come true for me.  I have been working with her for over 2 years now and after calling many readers, I found her to be the best for me so I only talk to her now.  I find that she is well balanced and does really well with business issues as well as my relationship.  She has also been awesome picking up things with people how are near me.

Here are some recent predictions that have come true.

1.  I'm part of a group claim and for many months she has said that one of the parties was going to drop out and that just happened this week.
2.  She said the attorney was going to contact me and let me know soon.  That happened yesterday.
3.  She said a lady was going to delay our case and it ended up we had a lady as our mediator.  The lady seemed biased and everything has been put on hold because of her.
4.  My friend was living with me and she owed me money.  She predicted she would move out to live with her boyfriend before she paid me back.  That just happened a few weeks ago.
5.  She said her wedding plans would fall apart.  I didn't think this would happen because she already bought a wedding dress.  Last week she emailed me and said the wedding was postponed and she was going back home to live with her parents.
6.  She said I would see her 2X more after she moved out.  I saw her once, and she just said she was moving back home, but she would like to see me and say goodbye.
7.  She predicted I would move to a place by water and my new apartment has a lake view.  She also thinks I will buy a home with a lake view.  I am on the market now, so we'll see if that one comes true!

I think those things have been quite remarkable.  In regards to my soul mate, things are still getting delayed, but the communication is fluent and we are still in contact.  But since Vicki Joy has been right on so many things for me, it gives me hope that her long-term prediction that I will re-unite with my soul mate will come to fruition.  It's pretty excited that we are in contact all the time now. 

I had to give her some positive feedback here.  I haven't posted in a while.  I've been really busy working.  If you haven't tried VJ, she is on Keen for a fair price.  She sends out free minutes from time to time also for holidays and things which is nice too.

I hope you all are doing well.  Just be patient and let things happen naturally.

jen80

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2013, 12:26:15 AM »
Vicky joy was not right for ME. Predictions did not pan out.

Will not read with her again but may work for someone else though.

Offline Zee

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2013, 12:29:35 AM »
I know that predictions can be up in the air and still be counted as valid after they happen, even when the predication didn't occur when the reader said it would.  What kind of time frame did VJ give you for your predictions and how far off was she from the original date?

I'm just wondering because she never worked that well for me, but to each his own.  I read with her 7/6/12 at $3.99 a min and she said at that time, I would receive a call about a job in three weeks. NOT!

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2013, 07:49:44 PM »
For me she has been super accurate.  With my sm the timing is on and off, but with other people and business matters, she has been closer with the timing.  She is pretty good with numbers like how much money you are going to make, etc.  One time my car got towed illegally and she said I would be offered a 50% refund, and that was exactly right too.  The recent one that was cool was she said my attorney was going to contact me soon with news and he called the next day.  He hadn't contacted me in a while, and he doesn't call very often, so that was a surprise.  She works for me and some others on here.  She works good enough that I have no desire to experiment with new readers.  For me she is as accurate as this type of service could possibly be.

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2013, 06:50:43 PM »
First off, I have read with VJ and she was 100% wrong with me. I read with her 2 years ago so at this point I wouldn't even say timing was off.

Secondly about this being a closed forum - I've posted this before.... if it's closed why are there guests logged in? I don't seem them at the moment but I certainly have in the past since it's been "private"

Offline patience

« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2013, 02:48:30 AM »
Vicki Joy got another one right for me.  I had a roommate for a while and she predicted she would move out and in with her boyfriend before they got married.  All that happened and then she predicted the wedding would be called off.  That happened to.  Then she said she would leave the country and go back home by the end of March.  That just happened last week.  She emailed me and said she went back to her country and was living with her parents again.

Offline NeSSi

« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2018, 01:14:54 AM »
I read with her a few minutes ago. I was not impressed tbh. Extremely vague. She said my POI is connected to me and that I'll hear from him in the next two weeks but first she asked me if he was a boyfriend or a work colleague?? so she was not even able to see that. I did not feel she connected at all.
But anyway, I'll keep you posted if her prediction happens.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2018, 02:23:31 AM »
I read with her a few minutes ago. I was not impressed tbh. Extremely vague. She said my POI is connected to me and that I'll hear from him in the next two weeks but first she asked me if he was a boyfriend or a work colleague?? so she was not even able to see that. I did not feel she connected at all.
But anyway, I'll keep you posted if her prediction happens.

I used to read with her constantly and she was so wrong. She would constantly tell me exactly what I wanted to hear and I felt real stupid in the end. She’s a crock.