Author Topic: Disappointed  (Read 21925 times)

Offline Estrellita

Disappointed
« on: September 01, 2012, 09:52:20 PM »
So today I read w/this so called psychic.

She was so way off, I even told her.

To throw her off I told her that the guy I like has a kid out there, she quickly says "YES he does", well I KNOW for sure he has no kids, and I told her that I had made that up.  She quickly says "Well I saw that he has a kid, but it could have been a kid he has not had yet"

WHAT???
I mean she had NO clear answers and I told her that. I said the reason I'm calling a psychic is to GET ANSWERS, not a "friend" to chat with.

She recorded our session and I told her to keep it that I was as confused as when I called.

MY last resort is Cookie and then I'm DONE!!!

Any input?

8^)

Offline oben

Re: Disappointed
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2012, 09:56:34 PM »
I have been in your shoes for a month now, I call myself a "psychic whore"  ;D
Called so many of them, over hundred in a month. Not joking. Almost all of them were off. There were couple who did not say stuff that I would b happy to hear soi am thinking maybe they were right;) I do what u did all the time, and I do it with the place that the person in question lives at, and almost everyone got it wrong.

Offline Estrellita

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2012, 09:58:48 PM »
She had the audacity to say "Well the future is fluid so I dont have the answers"

WHAT??? THEN why the hell are you a psychic????

Stupid idiot lady she was.

haha

Well, I'm gonna try Cookie on Keen, everyone says she is accurate!!

SO FAR I've spent about $200 on psychic services and I'm about to STOP

Offline oben

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2012, 10:02:17 PM »
Pls do ur best to stop because I spent over 2k. Stupid is not it, I had some of those ones, I called one and she said expect something to happen in 2-3 days. I waited 3 weeks and told her it did not happen and she said let me look and then said definitely there was a delay! And I was like wow u r a genius!!!

Offline Estrellita

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2012, 10:03:06 PM »
Have you read with cookie? Maybe you should.

They say she is pretty good w/predictions

Offline oben

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2012, 10:12:46 PM »
I did not read with anyone on keen. Mostly used CP and psychic center and psychic source. On CP I read with Gina Rose who is their most famous one, she made predictions for October so I do not know but what I saw in general was that late July early August when I was calling all the predictions were towards the end of August to mid September. Not that I am calling they are towards the mid October.  ;)

Offline Estrellita

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2012, 10:13:21 PM »
i read with ricky and theres on PS

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
CP/Psychics
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2012, 11:27:18 PM »
Hi....obenimdunyam......I have read with many of CP Psychics, including Saimadi......Her predictions are still pending, but I have to say, she picked up most of everything my local psychic did.

Some of my favs are Agned and Fallon......please feel free to ask any questions you may have about CP psychics,since that is where I read the most...or you can email me.

Hope this helps!.....bellalife!

Offline oben

« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2012, 11:58:20 PM »
Hi Bellalife,
Thanks. I read with lots of them recently. The closest was kallista. I liked Phillip and Michael but none of the predictions came to pass in the given timelines. There is something with Phillip though which I connect with. I do not know what but I like his readings

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
Re: Disappointed/Re: Timing
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2012, 12:04:59 AM »
Just wanted to share my psychic experience re: psychics and timing. Many years ago I read with a local psychic, which came highly recommened from several people I work with. Anyhow she read me, hit many things that had happened right off the bat. She also kept telling me I was going to meet someone new, she gave me the exact name, city, and his occupation. I thought to myself ok this is nice. She told me within a few weeks I would meet this person. Ok I waited about 6 months, nothing, Im went back and again same prediction, name of person, city, and occupation, she said any day now. Well 3 months passed again, and nothing. So after three months I went back, and once again she said the same thing. Then bingo....about a month a later I met this person, name, city, and occupation right on. This took about a year, but it did happen, she was consistent with the predictions, but the universe has the exact time when things are to be. Mind you I was not thinking about this all the time, I was busy then and could not have delayed it by thoughts....universal timing!

Good luck to all, myself included...... :)

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
Re: Disappointed/Psychics and timing
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2012, 12:29:27 AM »
Another time....years later. I met a new man who was draining me, a real player, biggest idiot I ever met. Well I got so tired of the yoyo game. I went back to her, she told me I was going to meet a very tall man who was going capture my attention, and distract me from the idiot, she said he loves to dance. This one took about 2-3 months, but sure enough it happened. He actually help me to get over idiot.
Boy can I use a distraction now to forget another idiot..........Universe please help me bring about another....a very good one......a keeper..... :)

elcaliente

« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2012, 12:13:58 AM »

I have been in your shoes for a month now, I call myself a "psychic whore"  ;D
Called so many of them, over hundred in a month. Not joking. Almost all of them were off. There were couple who did not say stuff that I would b happy to hear soi am thinking maybe they were right;) I do what u did all the time, and I do it with the place that the person in question lives at, and almost everyone got it wrong.

I'm interested in your logic here, or perhaps I don't fully understand your post.  Are you saying that out of 100 or more readings, all had positive predictions and only a couple had negative predictions - but you are inclined to believe that those readers that gave you negative predictions will be correct on the outcome, because the other readers did not identify the current residence of the person?  How much detail in the place were you looking for?

Furah2fun

« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2012, 01:34:38 AM »
My friend and I are always debating about this. She defines an accurate psychic as someone who can pick up the present situation without being given any details. I agree with that assessment, however, I like someone who can actually predict outcomes, not just past and present. I will say that I used to be obsessed with time frames, but now I am more concerned about final outcome. Sometimes I feel they are guessing.

elcaliente

« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2012, 01:48:36 AM »
Right. I've been reading a lot of threads on this forum dating back a year or so.  It seems that better terminology could be used when reporting on readings.

For example, if a psychic that gives you a positive outcome that never comes to pass, then is that a failed prediction, or do some members report that predictions didn't come to pass when timing of contact did not occur as suggested?   Timing is variable... so too are outcomes, related to changes in your actions or mindset and free will of another party, I suppose, but what is the measuring stick that members are using when they say that a particular psychic's predictions were not accurate?

Furah2fun

« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2012, 03:17:35 AM »
Well I can't speak for everyone, but from what I gather, a failed prediction is one that the never came to pass at all. Most when writing reviews, will say something like came to pass (but timing was off by x months.)

Then some members have reported predictions coming true 2-3 years later. Scary!!

anything