Author Topic: Terry Mastriantonio  (Read 9591 times)

Offline glinda

Terry Mastriantonio
« on: August 30, 2012, 05:22:45 PM »
Has anyone tried Terry Mastriantonio?  He's on several different sites but I read with him on Bitwine when he was only $1 a minute.   He kinda blew me away.  And his feedback reflects the experience I had.  He's quite remarkable.   Now I have no idea if what he said is going to happen but with NO information from me everything he said fit perfectly.   All I told him was to concentrate on "love".   I've never had that kind of reading before.  Upon doing more research on him I found some people complaining that while they loved their readings at the time 2 years later they found not one of his predictions came true.   Perhaps he has learned not to give future predictions as he told me he doesn't do timing.  I really do believe that readings are best for current situation.  And he certainly seemed to fit that.  I've been getting readings for 20 years and after my reading with him I thought to myself that Terry and Spirit Messages are the best I've found.  Again future stuff is pending but it does ring true....

Glinda

Offline glinda

Re: Terry Mastriantonio
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2012, 05:24:10 PM »
ps   The best part was that he answered my all my questions without me asking them.   And with no information from me. 

loops77

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2012, 12:31:13 AM »
I tried him a few years ago. Be careful of him. He tell stories and is excellent at cold reading. Did you tell you anything remotely specific? He had a way of weaving an intricate tale that could have applied to my situation..made it sound all mystical and everything. He didnt give me anything practical to go on and I think he is one of those, even if he has some type of ability, to play games or make stuff up if he has nothing to go on.

Offline curiousgirl

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2012, 03:08:26 AM »
Loops is correct! He's a fraud. He's very friendly and all that, but he's a fake and cold reader. He gives undetailed details if you will. Very loose facts and details that are general and that always have a fairytale ending. He even had the audacity to tell me he was right with mine when I was on the literal verge (in hysterics as I sat there) of finding out that my world was about to crash.

He's expensive generally and very good at scamming. That's all he's good at!

Offline glinda

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2012, 01:05:49 AM »
That's so bizarre.  I have to say that I've had time pass now and I can say that he was right about my situation.   Not sure why we would have such different experiences with him...  He definetely has his own style which I find entertaining...   

Offline Hannah3

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2013, 11:46:22 PM »
I tried him and he seemed alright. All  his predictions were 4 months out so we will see when that time comes. He didnt seem like a fraud???

Offline Zee

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2013, 09:29:33 PM »
He gives undetailed details.
Very excellent description of him. I’ve never read with him, but had a friend send me her transcripts from his reading and she pretty much said the same thing about him. He gives lots of details, but figured out later that it was very general details, which can/cannot apply to anyone and you might think he is being specific. She read with him on bitwine last year.

Angel light

« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2013, 09:51:17 PM »
I read with Terry years ago with my old SM.  I only wanted to know if he would come back and if so if we would have a r/s.  He said he saw him coming toward me and gave me a timeframe.  MY SM did coem back during the time frame but did not stay long and we didn;t really get back together until almost a year after that.....just my 2 cents on Terry

Offline star1

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2018, 06:39:04 PM »
I read with Terry on Psychic Sofa last year, I can't remember exactly what - but I found he was giving others similar readings to me. Very generic, but a nice guy.

Offline paperlantern2

« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2020, 03:46:43 AM »
i read with him before i saw this. is he a copy paste reader? here is the first part of our transcript. happy to share more. i was really impressed in the moment as he picked up on some things. again happy to share.

—————————

thankfully spirit speak about lifting you out of that phase of hibernation or limbo that you have been stuck in

they tel me that at the moment a loved one may need to have things very much on their terms & conditions at the moment, either because their current situation demands this or things simply are what they are for the timebeing

Im having to assume this is someone that oyu may have already in your heart & mind

spirit tell me that your not going to be chasing, prompting or pursuing though

you have come too far to compromise it seems

they tell me that your going ot be now seeing that spirit asre getting [redacted] to take ownership of their actions, attitudes and approach (amen)

so they are reching out and letting YOU in....

this is going ot be a good thing if this person has been stubborn, complacent or not giving you much to work with or much to go on

spirit tell me that they are going to be showing you what you need to do, what you need to say, what you need to ignore for the time being

they tell me that spirit are addressing a few things (1) DISTANCE... this could be mileage or emotional blocks if not cirumstance
but those gaps are being resolved and distance is to be bridged

(((continued)))
« Last Edit: December 08, 2020, 03:48:42 AM by paperlantern2 »

pfizer

« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2020, 06:08:46 AM »
i tried him when i used kamasba (maybe liveperson by then)
he was wrong, nice guy though.

Offline Redhead101

« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2022, 09:48:42 PM »
Can you share some more of the transcript??

i read with him before i saw this. is he a copy paste reader? here is the first part of our transcript. happy to share more. i was really impressed in the moment as he picked up on some things. again happy to share.

—————————

thankfully spirit speak about lifting you out of that phase of hibernation or limbo that you have been stuck in

Please share more of the transcript, I think he is 100% copy and paste
they tel me that at the moment a loved one may need to have things very much on their terms & conditions at the moment, either because their current situation demands this or things simply are what they are for the timebeing

Im having to assume this is someone that oyu may have already in your heart & mind

spirit tell me that your not going to be chasing, prompting or pursuing though

you have come too far to compromise it seems

they tell me that your going ot be now seeing that spirit asre getting [redacted] to take ownership of their actions, attitudes and approach (amen)

so they are reching out and letting YOU in....

this is going ot be a good thing if this person has been stubborn, complacent or not giving you much to work with or much to go on

spirit tell me that they are going to be showing you what you need to do, what you need to say, what you need to ignore for the time being

they tell me that spirit are addressing a few things (1) DISTANCE... this could be mileage or emotional blocks if not cirumstance
but those gaps are being resolved and distance is to be bridged

(((continued)))
« Last Edit: March 21, 2022, 09:50:18 PM by Redhead101 »

anything