Author Topic: closed my account with cp has this happen to you ?  (Read 3404 times)

Offline shante11

closed my account with cp has this happen to you ?
« on: August 23, 2012, 04:02:19 AM »
So just couple days ago I finally got a reading after almost two months because i was taking a break with cp so i talked to a psychic and once again wasnt please I asked for a general reading I've gotten crap so the lady gave me a prediction so I waited and it was nothing I even waited pass the date so I called cp after a couple days they told me due to the refunds I get they can refund money and close my account if I wanted to re open it I will have to refund all the money they refunded me in the pass Tsk Tsk I'm like It's not my problem that your psychic's don't know what they're talking about some of them do but most of them dont

Has this happen to you guys ???  And do you know who is q good reader outside if cp ???

Offline sunandmoon

Re: closed my account with cp has this happen to you ?
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2012, 12:41:27 PM »
That's funny! Has not happened to me, but when I called to close my account in March, I still had funds left from September. I spent maybe 2 months going back and forth with them to get refunded (it was about $25). Turns out "their system won't allow" refunds past a certain time frame and they have "no way" to just issue a refund. They tried to get me to dispute the charge with my cc company which my cc company couldn't do as it was also past the date for a dispute (90 days???). All in all it was a stupid process and then they kept trying to get me to get a reading to use up the funds, even by adding more funds to the pot!!! Seriously, what was the point by then? Nothing had ever come true, I waited many months for outcomes, and you now want me to use up more money?

In the end I never got anything back and I just dropped it. PS, HP and Keen all refunded my money with no questions asked and it was in the same time frame. BTW CP didn't give me a hard time about closing the account, just getting my balance back. I had never gotten refunds from them because I didn't know you could till I joined here.

Offline shante11

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2012, 03:57:32 PM »
Omg that is crazy but Yeah!!! Same here they just closed my account with no problem I'm like that really shows how much you care after I done spent over $600 for your company and I never tried
Keen nor psychic source I was going to try hollywood psychic but I don't know but don't get me wrong I found demi and Dianna to be the most accurate but demi gave me good info about this guy and hope but the guy never worked out because he had a lot of problems that what she said but anyway have you ever thought about signing back up with them?? And Idk because if I refund all that money basically I giving back the money to the psyhic who feed me bs

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2012, 08:54:02 PM »
Shante......why does CP want to you to refund money if you re-open your account?

Offline shante11

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2012, 09:09:24 PM »
@ bella because I asked for a refund to many times from there psychic and they said looking at your history we feel that this isnt a fit for you because I wasn't connecting with them I only got a refund no more than 5 times but I'm saying It's not my problem ! That you have psychics telling me "i don't know i don't know" which has happen

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2012, 09:13:52 PM »
Hi Shante, but r they asking you to give the refund back if you want to re-open your account?

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2012, 10:20:06 PM »
Actually CP customer service tells you 1 time a month you are allowed one refund if you are not satisfied, but not more than 1 a month. Honestly they make sooooooooo much money, they should not be so tough! They say that if you are not satisfied with a reader and they refund you, that not to read with that reader again, my thought on that is the psychic you called may have had a off day, does not mean they cannot be accurate the next time. I guess...lol!....:)

Offline shante11

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2012, 10:31:24 PM »
no because i read with that person 2 times ! and they werent off

Offline Bridgee

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2012, 10:41:51 PM »
You know....I almost think it's a blessing when you get cancelled.  I have spoken to soooo many psychics at CP and I cannot say that one has been amazingly accurate for me.

Here is something else to consider.  If I were a gifted psychic I would not work for CP or PS or any of those companies.  From what I understand, they get only a fraction of that per minute rate that CP charges.  I found out for instance from a $4.50 per minute psychic that used to work for CP that he only made .47 cents a minute from that $4.50 a minute.  That makes me wonder how talented some of these Psychics are.  If I were gifted I would be doing readings independently.  If one is a gifted psychic word spreads.  I also cannot stand that CP only posts the good reviews for their psychics - there is something wrong with that picture.  I know one thing:  if that changed, CP would be flooded with negative reviews. 

Bridgee

Furah2fun

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2012, 10:52:32 PM »
That happened to me too. Basically, they credited my last two transactions and then said if I ever open up the account again, I would pay them back.

Offline shante11

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2012, 11:00:27 PM »
@Bridgee seei felt the same way if you're really gifted you shouldnt promote yourself on worldwide internet like that and ohh gesh thats not good what did your friend said about cp as company is it true that they are told to keep callers on the phone and stuff?

@truelove: did you ever went back ?

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2012, 11:12:24 PM »
Just my thoughts on .47 cents a minute. If you make .47 cents for one hour that is 28.20 and hour.....not too shabby....most local psychics charge around 20.00 to 60.00 and up depending on location. Also I imagine that the client base is more consistent than walk in or even trying to gain consistent traffic to a personal website.

Another thought re: CP...I agree about them only posting positive reviews...they should be fair and at least post some negatives.

Also...my thoughts only.  I do believe that there are some very good psychics on Cp/Keen/and other online sites.

There are way tooooo many people calling for them not to be some truth to some of them.

*****as I mentioned before one of my local psychics was interviewed by them, and she has been very good for me....nailed so many things.....hope this helps!

Offline militaryman

« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2012, 11:26:04 PM »
I do have to say that they are 100% accurate. No one is. If something doesn't go your way. they shouldn't have to refund every reading maybe a few times, but not everytime. Thats like getting a free service whenever you want. I think thats why they closed the account because it didn't work for you. I understand that it's only entertainment purposes. I had somethings come to light and were even close at other times and didn't pan out the way they say it would in their eyes. I don't hold it against them, because I realized that I wanted something real badly and maybe it's not meant to be. I didn't want to take it out on them, because I was the one that called them.  If it's relationships I call about, I know it's always up to the person that you are looking for to decide. We are all human and make our own decisions and our actions affect them also. I believe they can tell how the person feels about you, and the situation, but it's up to them to follow through. I don't blame psychics or the person that I'm interested in. I blame myself for not moving on with my life and pretend I didn't know the information. Because thats when I think whatever outcome the person will either come to you or you find someone that makes you happy. Just live your life. A psychic I believe gives you the rough edges of what they see. We have to fill in the rest, by living our lives and not wait.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 11:32:32 PM by militaryman »

Offline militaryman

« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2012, 11:51:39 PM »
I believe, no one should wait around for a relationship reading to come to light. I think thats why a lot of times it never happens. Because we wait and turn down other oppertunitys that were meant to be. Then we cause a safety blanket for the person that we are interested in of them knowing that we'll always be there. That will cause them to keep us dangling until they find someone else they get attracted to. Then you lose. If you live your life and and start dating maybe that person that you want might come around and not want to lose you. Don't create a comfort zone. Because if they do come around, then you have the choice to decide to go for the person that you want or stay with the new person, that makes you happy. Either way you live your life and win. I believe the information that we receive, we should not know about, and creates us to self sabatoge the path with the knowlege, because we end up waiting and turning down everything else in life because of it. If you see where I'm coming from. Don't wait live your life everyone and be happy.

Offline shante11

« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2012, 12:47:46 AM »
@militaryman: who was saying that i was waiting around for a relationship ?? and the main reason why i call other psyhics is because i can't read myself i can read others but not myself anyone thats in the spiritual world definitely knows that and on top of that i know if someone is lying , making things up, or just telling me the truth ! like i said not all of them are bad but most of the people i've talked to were just making things up - everyday someone destination changes a person can see one thing but if that person decides to take another route then what that person saw might not come true ! i am aware of that and sometimes it is good to know if a person on the right track or not- there has been many of times i had prevented people from doing the wrong things because i sense it and were correct about - and it is just fine if someone is confush about what is going on in there life but i also feel that it is wrong for readers to tell inaccurate information to others because there are a lot t of them who are out there AND last the reason why i asked for my refund because i think is wrong that if i am spending money for you to read me and certain question that i have for you and you giving me half ass question my thing is be honest and blunt!! and i didnt asked for my money back from all of them just the ones who thought i was dumb and tired to play me for a fool which i am not !! like dianna, demi , fallon were pretty good for me ! but other's werent.