Author Topic: Re: Prediction came true from Michael on CP  (Read 3746 times)

Angel light

Re: Prediction came true from Michael on CP
« on: August 20, 2012, 12:49:19 AM »
Hi Bella,

Well I really like him, I haven't meet anyone I have ever liked since I met my SM 4 years ago, D is the first one I can see a real connection with.  My guides told me that he came along to show me that I can indeed have an awesome connection with someone else besides my SM.  I just talked to D today and we are going to see each other and see where things go.  We were intimate right away and that made me uncomfortable.  I told him this and that we should just be friends.  He agreed, but then we just kept texting each other all this weekend.  Then he called me today (after I left the post above) and I told him I just wanted to get to know him, spend time with him, and enjoy each other in the moment.  That's it for right now, but I hope it turns into something more.  Below are what the psychics said about him (before our talk today):

Trinity:  Remain friends with him, don't take it to the bedroom, it will be a long time (like 1 year) before he can commit to a relationship with you.  She also sees another man (better than D) coming into my life any time.

Dr Ginny:  Since I was intimate with him way too fast I ruined it for a relationship.  It will take him a year to look at me in a different light, if at all

Joyce (Keen):  Says he wants to act cool with me so that he remains in control.  He will need a full year to get over his divorce and if I want to date him during this time it will be up and down.  She saw another better man for me around Dec 2012 - March 2013.

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2012, 12:59:45 AM »
Angel...I'm rooting for the better guy for you, but in the mean time...hey you never know with D....:)

In my opinion....I was going to read with Dr. Ginny awhile ago, but changed my mind, I am catholic, but I do not prefer religious based psychics, I think they judge too much....my opinion I think she was using her own judgment re: you sleeping with that guy.......if he likes you, he likes you.....:)

Angel light

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2012, 01:14:24 AM »
I never thought of reading with religious psychics that way before Bella - really good point!  So do you mean the better man for me as in my SM?  Or D?  I was very drunk last night and texted SM to basically F-off, ummm so I'm thinking he is out of my life totally at this point.  Whoopsy!  He is so stuck in his life, nothing has changed and I am not about to wait for him to change either, done that for 4 years and nada.....totally over it!

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2012, 01:34:05 AM »
Angel....yes I am rooting for a good new guy for you ...... if D does not work out.....it is nice to know a new one is coming!

Good for you on dumping the ex....Oh heck yeah....4 years...you are a saint.....I've been their recently, and I felt a lot more stressful with him than without him.

Having a glass of wine right now....so here's to you finding your SM....D or the new guy......... :)

Angel light

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2012, 03:05:57 AM »
Awwwww thanks Bella!!!  Isn't it true that it is way worse without him than without him!!

Now I just have to leave everything else and live my life without calling all the time.  That is so hard to do!!

anything