Author Topic: Prediction came true from Michael on CP  (Read 3826 times)

Angel light

Prediction came true from Michael on CP
« on: August 19, 2012, 08:38:31 PM »
Hi all,

I looked back in my notes today and realized that Michael made a significant prediction that came true.  Here is the story:

I called him in  June to ask if my SM would be back in my life.  He said he would come back, but not in the way I wanted him to, that he wanted to see me but not be in a relationship (very true)  He said I would then have a choice in whether to stay or move on.  I asked him which I would choose and Michael said I would probably choose to walk away and when I did it would be like I was shedding a skin and being reborn - I would have a whole new life.  Well this is exactly what happened although I didn't realize it until today because it happened slowly for me.  I did indeed leave my SM and walked away - and i don't exactly have a "new life' rather I have a new outlook on life that is totally refreshing and like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders now that I have totally let my SM go.

I am seeing someone new whom I really like - it is hard to not go bat sh*t crazy and have all kinds of readings on him.  so I did call Michael and this is what he had to say about "D"

He is over analytical, has deep rooted feelings, is serious, not a player (it's not his thing), wants a serious connection.  He said "D" feels this is more than a physical connection with me, attracted to me, and that we will have long conversations very soon (within 2 weeks) about where this is going with us.  We will have long discussions and meaningful discussions that will mean something to "D" and that we have the potential of having a long term relationship.  He said things will move very fast for us after that conversation.

This is not what 3 other psychics have told me, all of the others have said that we will not last and it will be a bumpy road with him if I did choose to date him because he won't want to commit for a long time (like 2 years).  Dr Ginny, Trinity, Joyce (Keen) and Lady Ashley 15 (Keen) all said something different than what Michael said.

I will report back on if this conversation happens with "D" and if we actually do move forward soon.

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
Re: Prediction came true from Michael on CP
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2012, 09:04:54 PM »
Angel Light....how do you feel about the current guy (D), or what is your gut feelings telling you?

Angel light

Re: Prediction came true from Michael on CP
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2012, 08:27:55 PM »
Here is an update with Michaels prediction about D and i having relationship talks.  I don;t think this is the exact conversation that Michael saw, but it looks like things are moving in the direction of us having a relationship because last night D told me that he has feelings for me  :D and that he is not seeing anyone else.  His whole attitude changed from being cool to totally open with me last night.  He even gave me a new toothbrush and had a place he wanted me to keep it....I am utterly shocked!

Will update as to if anything else happens with Michael's prediction!!