Author Topic: who has read with !  (Read 4621 times)

Offline shante11

who has read with !
« on: August 19, 2012, 05:33:08 AM »
hello everyone ! i am wonder who has read with Jeremiah ext. 5672 from California Psychics? if you have please feel free to say if he is any good ! thank you  :)

Angel light

Re: who has read with !
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2012, 04:57:52 AM »
Hi Shante,

I read with him this June.  He said my SM would be back in my life, but not how I wanted him to be because wouldn't want a relationship.  This was actually true and did happen.  At the time I wanted this relationship so my other questions to him were about how to go about getting it back on track.  But nothing he said after that happened.  Not the contact, the situations he saw us in, the conversations he saw us having.  None of it.

I hope this helps!

Offline shante11

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2012, 05:22:13 AM »
ohh gesh !! is he even quick with giving infro ?

Angel light

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2012, 03:55:12 PM »
He is pretty quick with giving the info but if it winds up being mostly wrong then what's the point?

Offline shante11

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2012, 05:55:52 PM »
ohh no !!and you know cp makes all of there psyhic seem that they are the best in the world like get out of here l0l so you know someone on cp or somewhere that you feel that is really accurate?

Offline Bridgee

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2012, 06:24:57 PM »
I thought he was a total waste of money, but then again so are the vast majority of "Psychics" on CP in my opinion.

Bridgee

Offline shante11

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2012, 07:10:35 PM »
@Bridgee what is ur story with him ?

Offline Bridgee

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2012, 07:59:50 PM »
Well....what can I say except for that everything he told me was incorrect.  Even if he was $1.00 a minute I would not bother to call him.

Bridgee

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2012, 08:16:49 PM »
Bridgee.....what psychic r u talking about?

Offline shante11

« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2012, 08:17:35 PM »
well what was he so wrong about........

Offline Bridgee

« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2012, 08:55:25 PM »
I read with Jeremiah....

As to what he was so wrong about – all the predictions he made, one was about someone I was going to meet – which never happened.  I mentioned that my Mom had passed away and he made a guess as to what she died from which was incorrect.  I cannot think of one thing he said that was accurate.

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2012, 09:13:29 PM »
Bridgee thats not good. Was your meeting this new guy a future prediction? Also have you tried Indio/Cp?

Offline Bridgee

« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2012, 10:14:45 PM »
Hi Bella:

Actually I have not read with Indio yet.  I have read some good things about her on this forum.  Did you find her to be accurate for you?  You know - it's interesting how many times I have chosen a reader based on how many people are waiting in the queue for the psychic.  I would figure that if so many people wanted to talk to them they must be good.  Wrong!!!  I have read with some of CP's most popular psychics and not one of them have been anything to write home about.  I don't think I am hard to please - but let's face it - it's not too difficult to see right off the bat if someone has the gift.

Bridgee

Offline shante11

« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2012, 12:44:09 AM »
so why does so many people say that he is the greatest thats no good !

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2012, 12:55:58 AM »
@shante11

Who says this person is the greatest? There are millions of posts on this board regarding readers that have had predictions come true for members here, and I don't recall this Jeremiah person from California Psychics coming up as the greatest.

Are you referring to California Psychic testimonials?

anything