Author Topic: Divine Prince on Keen  (Read 2144 times)

Offline angelina66

Divine Prince on Keen
« on: August 18, 2012, 01:46:27 AM »
Greetings Everyone! Been reading this forum for awhile but never posted.....wanted to just tell you all how I was shamed by Divine Prince on Keen.....beware of this guy, convinced me he could fix everything with his hoodoo voodoo for a 500$ fee....( and yes I was vulnerable stupid and desperate) and I went for it.....after 2 weeks of him "working" on my case, I emailed him with some very important info about a negative twist of events....he came back with..."sounds like an emergency and I will need another 500$ for "an emergency situation" ....when I questioned him on what"work" had already been done....he friggin Blocked Me! I complained to customer Service....and nada. Don't want to get into too many details, but I did want to warn everyone not to be such a sucker like me  >:(
Peace & Love to All.....

helpme

Re: Divine Prince on Keen
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2012, 03:32:00 AM »
Greetings Everyone! Been reading this forum for awhile but never posted.....wanted to just tell you all how I was shamed by Divine Prince on Keen.....beware of this guy, convinced me he could fix everything with his hoodoo voodoo for a 500$ fee....( and yes I was vulnerable stupid and desperate) and I went for it.....after 2 weeks of him "working" on my case, I emailed him with some very important info about a negative twist of events....he came back with..."sounds like an emergency and I will need another 500$ for "an emergency situation" ....when I questioned him on what"work" had already been done....he friggin Blocked Me! I complained to customer Service....and nada. Don't want to get into too many details, but I did want to warn everyone not to be such a sucker like me  >:(
Peace & Love to All.....
NO, you are not stupid you were just vulnerable. we have all been in that state. many of us are here consulting psychics and spending thousands because we are vulnerable. many of us have spent quadrable $500 so dont feel bad. i regret so much the money i have spent and am so afraid to see my credit card statement. please dont feel bad chuck it up as a lesson learned and hopefully things will work out for you.

Offline Grounded

Re: Divine Prince on Keen
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2012, 07:37:48 PM »
This is my 1st post. I've been too scared to post anything before but this one really burned me up because it happened to me when I was desperate and hurting so bad I would've done anything to make it stop. You should call Keen and let them know what he did. That man is a criminal and a con artist. I know there are real readers out there who are really gifted. Criminals like this guy make it hard for us to trust any of them. He needs to be stopped from hurting anyone else. I hope things are better for you. Good luck.