Author Topic: AngelGuided  (Read 37643 times)

Offline jb27

Re: AngelGuided
« Reply #60 on: February 23, 2011, 03:14:16 PM »
Awesome angel!! So exited for you. I know you'll have a wonderful time!! :)

positivethoughts

« Reply #61 on: February 23, 2011, 03:50:53 PM »
OMG Angel!!!! Hooray!!!!!!!!! What are you going to wear? Where are you going?

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #62 on: February 23, 2011, 04:35:13 PM »
I'm not sure just yet?  He said he would let me know where, it'll probably be a local club.

kirakira

« Reply #63 on: February 23, 2011, 05:25:23 PM »
I just got chills for the second time about this!!!!! I am so excited for you.  Just to be able to step outside of all the other stuff and hopefully enjoy yourself, but maybe maybe even find something really cool!!  How perfect that you have the SAME history!!  Do your daughters know each other?

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #64 on: February 23, 2011, 05:31:43 PM »
Thanks KiraKira!  No, they go to different schools, but I'm sure they will have some mutual acquaintances.  The whole situation was mind blowing!

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #65 on: February 23, 2011, 05:41:56 PM »
Husband called again this morning to start a discussion over a lame gas bill.  He still does this kind of thing about once a week now.  We argued about this bill briefly, he's bent out of shape that acct is still in his name.  Then, I called him back and left him a message telling him not to call me anymore about these bs issues.  I said that I don't have time to spend on this anymore and I didn't need to put on a "show" for him and her.  I said they had a dysfunctional relationship and I want no part of any of it.  I told him that he comes off desperate contacting me over a gas bill that I am paying, when more important bills are not being paid, such as our mortgage and he never calls to offer any info about the letters he receives with regard to that.  Our daughter told him on Monday that she doesn't want anything to do with him, so I said told him no one wants to talk to you anymore.  I've got better things to do with my time, I'm tired of the games. 

She manipulates him into calling me about bills and $ issues, so she can keep the pot stirred up.  She sits and listens to our conversation. 

kirakira

« Reply #66 on: February 23, 2011, 06:05:10 PM »
Good response to him, now just ignore him as much as you can. 
Every night I want to do your reading and I am so tired... but again, I don't even need to go there to know a lot of this situation.  Like I said, I think you're gonna surprise yourself with how your feelings will change.  It's happening now.
Just breathe and smile to make up for all the time recently you couldn't do it!  You've got an army of support on this forum!

Offline kiki155

« Reply #67 on: February 23, 2011, 07:14:36 PM »
Angel, I can almost feeeel your happiness. This is so cool. I feel like you've really risen above a lot of the drama.

I also want to say...and I don't mean to give unsolicited advice or anything like that (it's not my style)...and obviously I don't know your entire financial situation or anything like that...ugh...I really hesitate saying this... Do you think you could lay off the readings for a while until you get up to date on your mortgage payment? I'd hate for you to lose your home over the drama and trying to find knowns to the unknowns.

Maybe this is a great time for you to trust your gut, go with the flow and have fun.

I really do say this from a caring and not judging place.

Offline cj

« Reply #68 on: February 23, 2011, 07:36:11 PM »
what are you going to wear omg!  8)

I understand what your saying kiki..  :-X lol

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #69 on: February 23, 2011, 10:56:13 PM »
Thanks KiraKira, Kiki, and Cjean!  I understand KiraKira, and appreciate your time whenever you're able to do reading.  Kiki, I completely agree and understand where you're coming from.  As far as the mortgage goes, it's seriously delinquent because of this situation.  I haven't had the income to even close to cover it?  I'm hoping for a loan modification to restructure the loan to bring it current and lower the payment so I can afford, that's the only way paying it will be an option for me.  Of course, I've still got this pending court appeal with him for support next month.  I've cut back significantly from number of readings from the previous couple months.  I'm appreciative to all of you and your support!  Cjean, I think I'll wear my best looking jeans and a very attractive top, what do ya think?  I'll bet you're a fashionista, I can tell from your picture!!!

I'm going to focus on reducing my stress and anxiety.  I am excited about meeting someone else because I didn't really think I could be interested in someone else.  It's only the beginning now, but I do feel that I am wrong about that?  I felt like yesterday was an amazing situation that just doesn't usually happen for no reason?  What are the odds that someone could come to your door and fall in your lap when you're not looking for it?  Especially the circumstances, he's been married same number of years and daughter exact same age!  Completely freakyyy!

He's been texting me all day telling me about the band for Saturday night.  I do look forward to having a good time and enjoying myself for a change.

I met with new attorney on Monday who advised me to file for divorce, that it would make all the other arrangements flow smoother.  I dropped my divorce papers back to attorney today.  That's also strange?  I meet with attorney for divorce on Monday, meet someone on Tuesday, sign papers on Wednesday, Thursday, paperwork filed at courthouse, Friday he will be served, and Saturday...I have a date!

« Last Edit: February 28, 2011, 02:35:09 PM by AngelGuided »

Offline cj

« Reply #70 on: February 23, 2011, 11:00:07 PM »
I think thats a very cute outfit   ;)

and I must say AngelG: that you are the most down to earth person ever 8)

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #71 on: February 23, 2011, 11:03:49 PM »
Thanks Cjean, I appreciate that!

Offline cj

« Reply #72 on: February 23, 2011, 11:06:10 PM »
 ;)

positivethoughts

« Reply #73 on: February 24, 2011, 12:43:53 AM »
I think based on the text messages it isn't going to matter what you wear. He likes you!!  :)

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #74 on: February 24, 2011, 12:58:04 AM »
AngelG, we are going to read the full, detailed report after Saturday.