Author Topic: Confused by CP  (Read 5101 times)

Furah2fun

Confused by CP
« on: August 21, 2012, 11:49:29 PM »
Hi everyone,

I am new here.  Since November 2010, I have spent so much money on CP to get perspective regarding an on and off relationship. Many of the predictions, were in fact right, but the timing was off.

I found that William, Alison, Genessa, and Summer were the most accurate for me.  Summer, at least was honest and didn't sugarcoat anything. Everything was going according to their predictions, several times, things happened that I couldnt' beleive. My SM was unemployed for the large duration of this time and was depressed etc.  Sometimes he would even use exact words in our conversations that they had picked up. So I thought the readers were accurate.  He kept telling me that he is wasting my time, that he doesn't know when he will ever get it together. But I kept holding on because all the readers stated that as soon as he got a job, he would be ready to move forward.  They kept insisting that I give it time and have no expectations. Well, guess what, they were all wrong. I last saw him in May and heard from him mid June. Evidently, he got a job and has not even told me. Nor have i heard from him since. I am shocked!!! I will probably never hear from him again. All the readers insist that it will still move forward and we will get married. UNLIKELY. Summer has predicted that he won't be ready until next winter.

I feel like a real idiot.

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
Re: Confused by CP
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2012, 12:00:10 AM »
Truelove sorry to hear this....but may I ask whoelse you have tried at CP. Did you try Indio?

Furah2fun

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2012, 12:25:19 AM »
I have not tried Indio. Do you recommend her?

I closed my account down a couple weeks ago. They kept giving me more funds and wouldn't let me close it. I may reopen at some future time, but right now, I need to wait. Although I will say I feel just as upset about the situation as when I was having readings. I thought I would be better by now.

I read with Abrielle, Demi, Kinsey, Liam,Maryanne, Kelli. 

With respect to Kelli, I thought she was a nutjob when I read with her last year. She was blabbering about nonsense. But turns out she predicted the exact street of where SM got a job...crazy, it was a year later though. Also, she predicted he would realize that he has depression issues.

Do you think they are completely wrong? So confused.

Furah2fun

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2012, 12:27:58 AM »
I was also obsessed with Alison for so long. She was right on timing and everything. But then in february i told her I was going to have a talk with him, and she said it could go either way. We broke up, then she kept saying i don't see a break up. UM..but he did keep contacting me, so not sure if that is what she meant. Also, she keeps predicting that by the end of August everything will happen..first it was end of July, now end of August. I have played this game before. We will see. Kinsey has given me a timeline of October, and so has Kelli. William is backtracking too.

Offline Lincoln Memorial

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2012, 01:17:49 AM »
I know it is hard, but don't lose hope.  I have read with about ten different psychics on CP and found that a few have been very informative and helpful.  Bottom line, let good sense be our guide.  For some reason, I think you will hear from this person again.  I had a similar relationship a long time ago.  I finally had to break it off for my own self-preservation.  If you are ready to take that step, you will know.

Offline 4everhopeful

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2012, 01:56:10 AM »
To truelove,,,,,, I think the readings do lead to confusion. The way its been explained to me is that the messages are like pieces of a puzzle. I think sometime we put those pieces together the wrong way and expect a certain outcome that is just not what the outcome turns out to be. Dont let it get you down. Make your own decisions and follow your gut instinct. You'll be fine.

Furah2fun

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2012, 02:12:50 AM »
Yah, that's the problem. I am intuitive myself, always making predictions for my friends that come true. But with my situation, my gut tells me there is hope. But i am trying to ignore it, because I have to move on.
  Its hard for me as well because I had some health issues earlier this year and he was the only one who was really there for me. But its not enough, I want a relationship that is heading towards marriage, not a guy who is so back and forth and can't get it together.

Furah2fun

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2012, 08:53:40 PM »
Hi FlutterShy.  With respect to Demi, I was able to just get a callback. You must have run into an emergency for her that day. MY CP account is also closed.

Demi was good for the current situation. All i said was I want to know about a relationship and she asked for his name. Then she went off. She said, he is taking a timeout from you, but its not permanent. it has nothing to do with you, it has to do with external stressors, he has a lot of insecurities/depression, he drinks a lot, and you didn't have a fight. This was dead on with the current situation.  She also said that I have a stronger energy than him and he knows I would put him in his place for his behavior and he can't handle that right now with the new job. Most psychics would try and tell me there was a fight, which there was not. But honestly, i doubt her future predictions are correct. She said I would hear from him at the end of the month. I am not holding my breath. She told one of my friends that her marriage was over, and they have no problems whatsover. So who knows.
 I will take your advice and try to put less importance on it!!!

With respect to my friend, all readers told her  that her marriage is over.  I find that extremely hard to beleive. I wish they would tell me that. Its very odd.  Its like they want marriages to end and people in "on and off confusion" to hold on forever. That is ridicilious. I also thought that if they wanted me to keep calling, they could have told me it was over and said i was meeting someone new and then i could keep calling asking when that would happen. But they refuse to do that. Oh well.

I hope every day that I don't call these psychics i feel better.

anything