Author Topic: Who is a good psychic  (Read 7780 times)

Offline kyw1021

Who is a good psychic
« on: August 15, 2012, 01:54:05 PM »
Can someone please recommend a psychic on California Psychics that has had predictions happen big or small.  I don't want anyone that will ask alot of questions.  That's not a psychic, that's a therapist, lol!  :D   Looking for someone that can give accurate details without any info from me and has predictions that have happened big or small.  Thanks   :)

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
Re: Who is a good psychic
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2012, 02:08:28 PM »
Kyw....Indio

Offline stelka

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2012, 02:35:08 PM »
Uriela.  I didn't want to believe that what she said was going to happen but it did.

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2012, 02:49:38 PM »
Stelka.....hope it was good thing that happened....nice to hear when a prediction happens!

Offline stelka

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2012, 03:23:01 PM »
Bella...no it wasn't good at the time. Now I think it was a blessing in the sky. I'm no longer with my bf and I'm much happier. Uriela was right and she didn't sugarcoat anything.

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2012, 03:43:25 PM »
Glad to hear you are happier now! I know sometimes with guys, we think they are good for us, and the difficult ones usually are not. Just went through that with my ex. So looking forward to the new one. Nice to see you posting again..... :)

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2012, 04:17:10 PM »
kyw,

I think Indio is a good psychic, if you like tarot readers. I know for a fact she picked things up about at least 2 different guys i asked her about. I will say she is definitely a good empath, i have to wait until October to see if she was correct on her predictions.

I read with Uriela in 2010, and i thought she was very vague with me, but i don't remember exactly what she told me so she could have been correct, i just don't remember.

On CP, the only reader who has given me specifics and has been able to accurately predict future events (continuously) for me is Eden.

Offline guesswho

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2012, 04:44:02 PM »
Yes, Uriela and Eden are both very good.

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2012, 04:51:53 PM »
Does  anyone know if Eden/CP reads on another site?

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2012, 05:16:38 PM »
BellaLife,

I have tried looking for Eden.....can't find her anywhere....next time i call i am going to try to see if i can find out. I know they can't give out their personal info but i will certainly try to get her info or at least give her MY email ;) ....if anyone finds her outside of CP please do let me know!!

helpme

« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2012, 07:53:53 PM »
indio is good. she told me last week that my ex was thinking about me and would contact me that night cause she saw his hands on the phone and guess what he did. he called 2 hrs later.

Offline kyw1021

« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2012, 03:06:51 AM »
Wow!!  Indio it is then.  Thanks!! I'll let you guys know what happens! :)

by the way, I have been desperate to speak with Nina after reading the good reviews here about her but, I am tired of being in her call back line for going on the 3rd day!!  I see from her schedule that she takes a break every half hour so at this rate I should expect a call back some time next month!! LOL ::)

Offline haileyn

« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2012, 03:27:39 AM »
Wow!!  Indio it is then.  Thanks!! I'll let you guys know what happens! :)

by the way, I have been desperate to speak with Nina after reading the good reviews here about her but, I am tired of being in her call back line for going on the 3rd day!!  I see from her schedule that she takes a break every half hour so at this rate I should expect a call back some time next month!! LOL ::)

The reason for this is because she's very sick, she got rid of her appointments because sometimes she's not able to make them at all due to her health.

Offline kyw1021

« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2012, 03:32:28 AM »
Oh. I didn't know that!  I hope she gets better!!  :)

anything