Author Topic: LoveSorceress  (Read 3689 times)

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
LoveSorceress
« on: August 15, 2012, 03:27:44 AM »
Ok yall ! I just have to share what I discovered about readers using feedback in HOPES of getting business.

I was looking through Keen just to see who is new when I came across LoveSorceress.  I started reading the feedback and thought Wow, this readers clients really like her LOL, there are so many different screen names but ALL the feedback consist of a paragraph of praise. SERIOUSLY!  However, saying this a new caller would pay the 6.99 per minute, because how could this reader have 777 positive feedback without one negative!!!

I found multiple indicators that the same person was writing the feedback, most of the "clients" have only left feedback for this reader....LOL.  So, check this out for yourself, you wont believe it.

http://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/love-relationships/lovesorceress/10155671?FbPageNumber=13&dtab=1&fbsort=0&pmode=0

This is why this forum is so valuable! Please keep posting experiences and please do NOT feel afraid to post if you felt somone did not work for you.

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
Re: LoveSorceress
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2012, 04:04:45 AM »
whoa. weird!! did you notice how all of that feedback is for the same day? or within a day or so. seems a bit odd to me.

i'm confused by your statement: "I found multiple indicators that the same person was writing the feedback, most of the "clients" have only left feedback for this reader"
how do you see what clients call what readers?

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2012, 04:06:39 AM »
Truth,

The keen user name can be googled, feeback posted will show in a google post.  Also, look at the writing styles and verbiage used ;)

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2012, 04:07:56 AM »
Also, I dont think I have ever read feedback where every single one posted was "wordy" LOL.  I didnt find many, if any "thank you" ect LOL

Offline Zee

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2012, 09:13:30 AM »
Jeez, it makes you think about the time she put into this. She wasn't taking callers, she was making callers. Every person posted three times in a row.  After four or five pages, it's just a TY as the comments.  Does this prove she is desperate or what?  I'm amazed.

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2012, 09:25:55 AM »
Wow, I googled 4 or 5 names on there and they all have either only left a review for her or one or two other psychics. One name I searched had left two reviews total: one in 2009 and then the current one. Maybe this is a group of scammers on Keen that work together creating new identities once one is used up? Who knows. These people are sick that prey on people that are probably at one of the lowest moments in their lives and are genuinely looking for advice and guidance. I wish more people did there research but as we all know the average seeker does not do so. All I and we can continue to do is expose these charlatans for who they are. Good work, KTH!!! I would love to see more posts or perhaps even a section dedicated to exposing scammers. Should we all consider doing more threads on scammers or have a scammer section where we openly post about fakes we know are a fact are fake? Just a thought. 

Offline Truth

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2012, 06:28:36 PM »
Truth,

The keen user name can be googled, feeback posted will show in a google post.  Also, look at the writing styles and verbiage used ;)

oh man. do you think readers do that before they read for you? google your name to see what kind of feedback you've left for others? maybe thats how some people know "why" we are calling? i had no idea!

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2012, 12:43:54 PM »
Called her from two different users. Two complete opposite predicted outcomes. Went back in and noticed the same duplicated feedback from two different user names. Notice the name switch from Katie to sariah or whatever her name is.

I have heard of readers doing this sort of stuff for each other, where they drop their prices, have someone call for a minute leave gushing feedback, then do the same thing for the other person to get their ratings up.

Also the feedback, I can't remember if you guys noticed this or not all happened within a few days of each other for this particular psychic. It's sick, it's wrong, but if they want to make money they need to get their feedback up as much as possible. Also, who knows if she's opened up more than one account and has listings under two different names. She can leave feedback for herself that way if she really wanted to.

Visionsbyvicky on keen has glorifying feedback. Kisha (Aries Intuition) actually reads with her personally as I've seen the feedback. I believe Kisha to be an ethical reader as I know so many of you have read with her and loved her (she just wasn't right for me) and I don't believe that they are Sharing notes or anything, as that would look pretty darn bad if that was the case and it would be smarter to just email each other, than no one would see the user names, but Vicky is a very smart
Business woman. She takes notes on all her clients with dates etc. so she always remembers the usures names when they call, knows the storyline she gave them in her previous calls etc., and can come up with excuses for pushing back timelines as well. This is what happened to me. Nothing ever happened that she said, she did pull some tricks out of her hat for the current situation, but I got duped as far as I'm concerned.

And the whole reason why I read with her in the first place is because I noticed Kisha's feedback. There are so many ways to screw with the keen system people. And there are loads of unethical readers on there that will do anything to bring in extra income for themselves with the US economy still in the shit hole. So be careful is all I gotta say! And as I said, with people like Visionsbyvicky you can get completely sucked in because she's very organized. Sometimes I just really hate keen.

Offline Truth

« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2012, 03:11:55 PM »
kisha is very good, i hope i continue to connect with her. she is also very ethical she asked me to stop calling and give space so that i dont spend so much money and give things a chance to manifest. she has been right for me twice that is 2-2 (2 for 2). she also goes off screen frequently and her feedback is low which means to me that they are all real feedback. i am trying to get to cookie, missed my call to her and now am back on line.

has anybody read with spirit channeler on keen? is she any good?

i read with Spirit Channeler recently and wasn't really a fan at all. she told me some stuff that sounded good, but i can tell you right now there is just no way it could  happen. she gave names with her predictions too, but it all just seemed too.. eh, i dont know a good word. i took notes though, and i'll update if she turned out to be right.

anything