Author Topic: Matthea (psychic access) Excellent Empath  (Read 3338 times)

Offline kyw1021

Matthea (psychic access) Excellent Empath
« on: August 14, 2012, 07:22:59 PM »
Just had a really good reading with Matthea from psychic access.  I gave her my name and my ex's name and asked why i haven't heard from him and the first thing out of her mouth was, "what's this legal issue that he's having?"  Well that's when I informed her that he was just recently released from jail for a year long sentence for a DUI and is now under house arrest.  I couldn't believe she saw that!!  She also saw that he has children.  I gave her no info.  Has anyone else read with her?  I was very impressed!

Offline Bridgee

Re: Matthea (psychic access) Excellent Empath
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2012, 07:25:49 PM »
She looks like the psychic Natalie Kauftheil on keen.

http://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/tarot-readers/natalie-kauftheil/10839255

Bridgee

Offline Bridgee

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2012, 09:41:55 PM »
She is also mentioned on Bob Olsen's Best Psychic Directory.

I am glad you were happy with your reading.  I, like many of us, have wasted too much money on so called psychics.

Bridgee

Offline aef2929 P

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2012, 07:26:35 AM »
she's also on psychic power network as Matthea for 1.99 a min...

Offline kyw1021

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2012, 11:43:59 AM »
They are the same person. I wonder why she uses a different name  ???.  Well regardless she was very accurate and I gave her no info.  That's not something someone would just guess.  I want to talk to her again.

Offline Zee

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2012, 07:57:28 PM »
Called this woman due to recommendations and because her profile stated that as an empath, she can provide an accurate consultation plus she is a trained Pet Whisperer. I consulted her over a dog attack and in order to file a report I need an address for the owner.  The pitbull owner could not control her dog whereby letting it attack my dog. Well, needless to say it was not a happy occasion.  Two Fridays ago, when the attack occurred, the pitbull dragged the owner over pulling her to the ground and it came after us. That dog went from 0 to 60 in a matter of seconds. Although neither I nor my dog was hurt, I want that owner to be responsible and have her dog wear a muzzle when it’s out walking amongst other dogs.

Any who, Matthea asked me what type of pitbull was involved in the attack (I honestly don’t see why the type mattered). It was a Pitbull, notorious for being aggressive. Then she tells me she has that type of dog. That’s when I should have hung up.  She proceeded to further tell me the owner was nervous, scared, upset and is laying low not walking the dog, because she doesn’t want the dog to be put down. I shouted at her…she was scared?..I was the one screaming my a$$ off when that dog came charging at and attacking us.  Then she gives me some song and dance that pitbulls can be very loving and only act aggressive when they aren’t trained properly. I was like what?  Then the owner needs to be responsible for them, just like I’m responsible for my dog.  WTF!!!!!???!!!!

Making a call to Matthea was an entire waste of my time, energy and money.  I swear to you, she seemed more in tuned and protective over the pit’s owner than with me, the paying effing customer.  Jesus, are there no good psychics anymore or was there ever any?  And those who are only empaths are the worst of the bunch!

Offline Zee

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2012, 03:33:40 AM »
Good ole Matthea sent me five free minutes yesterday but I was horrified. Why would I read with her again?

At the time of the call she told me it felt more like the owner lived in a house not an apartment and that it would be a month or more before I found her again.  WRONG, WRONG, WRONG: Update as of today, 10/03/12 I ran into the woman walking her pitbull again. I hovered around and followed them back to their apartment and described the owner and the dog to another person going in the building, who buzzed me in and got the apartment number to boot.  Stay away from Matthea.