sammiepoo

Re: CSK
« Reply #46 on: May 21, 2011, 03:44:32 AM »
Wow Csk thats and interesting story!

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #47 on: May 26, 2011, 05:09:39 AM »
I just wanted to let everyone know that things are progressively getting better and i am so thankful...i am taking things slow and really trying to forgive the past. i have been spending time with sm, i believe he officially wants to be together but since i am reluctant things are going slow.....even though we were kissing for hours the other night.

Anyways, the cp psychics who made accurate predictions about what happened/what is happening are Eden, Jean, and Seha.

positivethoughts

« Reply #48 on: May 26, 2011, 10:25:53 AM »
Hey CSK - This is awesome. What happened with the other guy you had your eye on.

Also - I might have you confused with someone else but were there other CP readers early on who saw you guys together? I know the timing was way off but just curious.

Congrats!!
PT

Offline cj

« Reply #49 on: May 26, 2011, 11:22:11 AM »
THIS IS WHAT THE BOARD SHOULD BE ABOUT! SUCCESS STORIES!

I rem us talking not to long ago and thinking its hopeless but LOOK @ YOU NOW! WOOT WOOT!!!!!!!!

so happy when my friends are happy! esp when I feel like Ive witnessed the transformation! :)

Offline cj

« Reply #50 on: May 26, 2011, 11:24:22 AM »
good point pt...but I think no new guy stayed bc there was still hope for her and her sm...the door was still open

that happens sometimes...sigh lol  :-\

ps.... LOVE Seha! haven'ts spoken to her in a while but..i will be

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #51 on: May 26, 2011, 01:01:14 PM »
CSK, that is GREAT progress!!  It shows us that there IS hope.....somewhere.....eventually and that not ALL our money spent was in vain.  Keep it up and keep us posted with your updates!! It's great that one of our sisters is making it!

:)  Have a great day everyone!

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #52 on: May 26, 2011, 02:11:22 PM »
CSK Great News! Thanks for updating us! I wish you so much happiness. Enjoy those amazing moments........Oh my Im so curious about Seha now.  ::)

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #53 on: May 26, 2011, 02:13:14 PM »
Lol Cjean love when  you say Woot Woot, you crack me up  ;D

Offline cj

« Reply #54 on: May 26, 2011, 02:22:18 PM »
lol @ Libra...haahaaa Im crazy I know lol

Offline kiki155

« Reply #55 on: May 26, 2011, 05:04:42 PM »
YES! I'm so super happy for you, CSK!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #56 on: May 26, 2011, 05:24:22 PM »
CSK!  What was the timeline and event that Seha predicted for you?  A lot of us are excited and curious!!  This is sheding some light to most of our situations here~!

positivethoughts

« Reply #57 on: May 26, 2011, 05:46:07 PM »
CSK - did you ever think you would be the source of our hope??? Hooray!!!

sammiepoo

« Reply #58 on: May 26, 2011, 05:56:00 PM »
I am happy for all yall :)

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #59 on: May 26, 2011, 11:10:32 PM »
hey guys...thank you....

not getting my hopes up yet there is alot of work to be done here and he IS a runner....he has a very hard time being vulnerable...so i will keep updates for people. im glad im giving people hope. first i just want to say that if people really are "soulmates" the person will always miss you and there is an invisible magnet that prevents us from being cut off from them and we are drawn to them no matter how much pain has been caused. I also have a word of advice. My sm didnt even start to come back to me until i had zero contact with him and that was last summer when he first contacted me. you have GOT to let them miss you and realize how unhappy they are without you....this really did work for me you guys.

coco Seha had excellent timing...i read with her on 3/14 and i was crying my eyes out to her telling her i didnt want to be connected with him anymore...she told me this other relationship was temporary and that it would be about two months before things were officially cut off with her and things would change...i asked her if she thought i could be with someone else if i tried and she said no there is marriage here..then she said i see a little boy....

i dont know if those predictions will happen, like i said i am kind of terrified at the moment im so scared to feel that way again there is a lot of trust to be built here.

Eden was soooooo right with the "big picture" i am so glad she is back on CP.

Jean picks up specific things its better to let her just talk, dont ask too many questions with her.

Someone asked who were the other CP psychics who saw me with sm....there were many...but i dont think they compare to the accuracy of the other three psychics. lots of them were great empaths but as far as predictions and specifics it comes down to those three.

wishing the best for everyone here xoxo