Author Topic: CSK  (Read 51365 times)

Offline kiki155

Re: CSK
« Reply #120 on: May 27, 2011, 08:48:43 PM »
Hi Tippy! You crack me up. I watch Bravo with my dog too. I skipped yoga the other day because I got hooked on a Jerseylicious marathon.

Cocoa, well, maybe that's me "seeing" that you should wear that headband? I see him seeing it in your hair and liking it. I'm going to feel like a huge asshole if he doesn't come tonight. But I really feel like he will.

sammiepoo

« Reply #121 on: May 27, 2011, 08:49:54 PM »
Their is free will so he may be thinking it but she will have to keep us posted

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #122 on: May 27, 2011, 08:54:03 PM »
kiki, you sooo crack me up!! lol

Tippy, thank you thank you :) I will report back for sure!! 

i'm almost done work ladies~ i'll be back in a couple hours! before i head out and be pretty ;)

sammiepoo

« Reply #123 on: May 27, 2011, 09:27:46 PM »
she is good

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #124 on: May 27, 2011, 10:53:25 PM »
kiki, i just checked with a mutual friend and i don't think he's coming~!!  But that's ok~!!  This lady is gonna rock this town!

:)

sammiepoo

« Reply #125 on: May 27, 2011, 11:15:57 PM »
awe you never know he might surprise you :)

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #126 on: May 27, 2011, 11:21:29 PM »
"Does he have brown hair, maybe 5' 10" or something (not super tall) and not like skinny but just a nice, trim athletic build?"

uhhh i know we have been sending messages, and that applies to my sm as well...i kinda let it go until i saw this....

« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 10:20:11 PM by Luckystar »

sammiepoo

« Reply #127 on: May 27, 2011, 11:24:52 PM »
Wow lol

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #128 on: May 27, 2011, 11:37:05 PM »
All i can say, it's WOAH......CSK lol

sammiepoo

« Reply #129 on: May 27, 2011, 11:56:36 PM »
She was chatting with me about my dead grandma and dad, aunt and brother and she got alot of stuff accurate some stuff she said was like me it was confussing but she is good!

Offline kiki155

« Reply #130 on: May 28, 2011, 12:29:42 AM »
Shit. I'm sorry Cocoa. Maybe I shouldn't do this until I'm better. But then how will I get better without practice? Grr...

CSK are u serious? Hmmm.... That's a little nuts.

sammiepoo

« Reply #131 on: May 28, 2011, 12:30:50 AM »
Kiki I think you are good! You will improve dear dont feel bad!

positivethoughts

« Reply #132 on: May 28, 2011, 12:58:29 AM »
OMG - I'm gone for 1 day and look at everything I miss.

First of all  - HAPPY BIRTHDAY COCO. So very happy he did the right thing and contacted you. XXOO

Second - It is going to take me an hour to read through everything.

sammiepoo

« Reply #133 on: May 28, 2011, 01:01:32 AM »
lol positive thoughts Kiki is a psychic and you miss that!!

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #134 on: May 28, 2011, 05:04:26 AM »
kiki, don't beat yourself up.  Practice makes perfect and you got a lot of stuff right!  Sammiepoo was right in the whole freewill thing cuz he could be THINKING of doing that but that doesn't mean he will.  Plus he's the type to get chicken out anyways.  One thing i do want to point out is that you see us with a long table and i KNEW at that time we got two booths......BUT the waitress moved us to a room instead with a large table so that came true :)  Regardless, this was the best birthday EVA and thanks guys for the warm wishes :)  Kiki, when you have time, keep meditating and see what else is there that you sense.  I'll let you know how accurate you are :) but know that you are getting better and better with each reading and soon we shall see Kiki on CP O_O

Now you guys must be wondering which CP predicted this bday txt msg and here goes:

Dawn: said i'll get a msg from him on my birthday.....nothing big....
Vicki Joy: I spoke with her on several occasions from the 12th-15th and she said in 2-a week for communication

The big prediction of him coming around or calling to make it better or reconcile has yet to come.  Supposedly Beginning of June, first week of June is what most CPs said he will make a come back. 

At this point, i don't care cuz i had an amazing time with my chums.  I keep track of these predictions for entertainment and see who got it right :)