Author Topic: CSK  (Read 51209 times)

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
CSK
« on: February 19, 2011, 06:22:22 PM »
My story is very long and it is rather complicated but i will post it sometime soon. if we post photos are you sure we can delete them at anytime?

kirakira

Re: CSK
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2011, 06:40:04 PM »
you can!  - I checked and you totally can, just go to modify on the post, click attachments (where they were originally uploaded), and uncheck boxes of photos to remove.  ;)

kirakira

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2011, 02:36:43 AM »
yay, the baby!  Thanks for sharing!

positivethoughts

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2011, 03:43:29 AM »
So pretty!! I'm so paranoid that someone will find me if I post my picture. healer - can you make this post area just for members??

Offline moneta

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2011, 07:15:52 PM »
looking very nice CSK!!!!

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2011, 07:20:21 PM »
Wow CSK you are beautiful!

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2011, 09:49:33 PM »
Thanks girls... you guys are sweet! :)

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2011, 12:43:42 AM »
ok pic of her is now removed lol
« Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 12:50:18 AM by CSK »

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2011, 01:09:21 AM »
k the cancer and scorp pictures have been removed
« Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 01:45:04 AM by CSK »

positivethoughts

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2011, 01:25:24 AM »
csk - can we get a 2 minute version of your story? so curious

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2011, 08:10:30 PM »
well to shorten the version, my sm and i actually went to high school together. we actually had a class together and did not get along. fast forward a few years into college, we saw eachother at a party on campus and immediately were drawn together like magnets. we started just hooking up, because i went to school three hours away from our hometown, so during the two year period of our freshman and sophomore year it was more of a convenient thing. about the 4th time we were intimate we actually started having intimate conversations, and we would just lay in bed and talk. after that, he started texting me and asking me to hangout....but it didnt take long before we got into an argument because he is immature and started playing games to see how much i felt for him. i went off on him and then he said stuff back to me. a week later i went on vacation with my family and i literally could not stop crying. i would just be sitting around a table,  in bed, walking and bursts of tears would come out of nowhere and all i could think about was him. i kept asking myself "what is going on?" so i sent him a happy bday text apologizing for yelling at him, and that night was the night i think i really fell in love with him even though the connection was already made. he said "thanks i did have a good birthday, and dont worry, nobody is perfect, heaven knows im not"----about a week later i saw him again at a friends house and it only took about an hour for us to go upstairs and talk, leading us into a room to lock the door and be alone. that night it didnt feel like we were being sexual, it just felt like we were telling eachother there was mutual love between us. long story short, i told him i knew he wanted the same thing as i did and he freaked out. a week later he invited me to his uncles to tell me that "he had a thing for another girl" he jumped into this relationship...and i had to see him with her for the first year when he brought her around. he is so immature i knew he liked to make me jealous so he would kiss her in front of me and when she wasnt looking all he would do is stare at me. in june of last year i started calling CP to ask what was going on. Ariel was the first psychic i spoke to and she said hang on because the urge to contact you is going to become too overwhelming for him...low and behold her timing was close and he contacted me right before july (she said it would be july). started hanging out and i knew he never loved this girl but would bring her up to get a reaction from me. anyways, i believe he tried to break things off with her over the summer and she cried and wouldnt leave him alone so they are still technically together. she lives in another country and they only see eachother every few months. even though he doesnt love her, he doesnt have the strength to walk away from someone who is controlling and manipulative. on top of that, he is emotionally immature and has commitment issues, which is keeping him in this stagnant zone of no movement. the last time i talked to him was in november and the gf called me bitched me out and then he blocked my number. a few psychics said she even made stuff up about me and that is why he hasnt contacted me yet. jean said he believed her and that he should have investigated it but he didnt. i know he isnt happy but about half of all the psychics i have spoken to have told me i will end up with him, and the other half say i will choose another soulmate who will soon be coming into my life. every time i see the psychic in my hometown she says "i see a choice between two guys."

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2011, 08:11:20 PM »
and i am kind of sad today i have been mentally stressed this weekend

kirakira

« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2011, 09:20:04 PM »
Ok.  I want you to read what I just posted on cjean's story. It's similar with you.  You are too young and beautiful for this bullshit.  And one day you will know that, but the time will be wasted.  I'm totally pissed right now to hear that, once again, the psychics have said to hold on.  This is fucked up.  They told me that too.  What a terrible place to be, holding on, believing in someone and something that from I can tell about your story, is a guy who is too much of a baby to be messing with.  If you were my little sister I'd tell you, and you'll find most women by my age will agree, most men aren't worth anything as far as stability goes until after about 30!  Not that you shouldn't have fun or try, but when you catch one that gives you too much trouble, move on while you're hot and youthful enough to easily snag another go with a different one!!!! 
Ladies?? Right???  Personally, dating in my late 30s SUCKS and especially being a single mom, so trust me, do what you can while you're free and have energy and a tight bod!   ;)

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2011, 09:28:11 PM »
thats kind of why i didnt want to post my story.

i havent been "waiting" for this guy. I have dated lots of guys in between this mess and it just doesnt workout and i am able to stay emotionally detached from 90% of them. I did feel emotionally connected to a guy i am friends with but he also has commitment issues and i believe he is insecure as well. you dont choose who you have a connection with, it just happens. if this "new soulmate" should happen to come in my life i would not turn him away. i am just saying once you have that tie with someone, everything pales in comparison and it just feels like an empty experience. true, he is immature and probably doesnt "deserve" me...and i also realize we have more than one soulmate....but thank god for steve gunn, because he really helped me and his articles on these types of relationships are amazing.

positivethoughts

« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2011, 10:57:17 PM »
CSK - Ellen said the same thing to me as Jacqueline did. That we've gone around and around like this in many lifetimes but this is it.

I wrote down - good news - he is my soulmate / lifetime. She said that it is also good news that this is a very long term relationship - worth the hard stuff now but the worst is behind me. That he is a textbook soul mate / typical soul mate problems /I need to take care of me etc.

does this help?