Author Topic: Predictions came to pass by 'Hatter'  (Read 3227 times)

Offline roxthefox

Predictions came to pass by 'Hatter'
« on: August 07, 2012, 06:03:30 PM »
I’ve read with Keen for over  6 years, and NO ONE, I mean NO one has ever been right for me, or told me something would happen and it did. I did have a reading with Cookie last month, but didn’t ask for any predictions. I may call her back and test the waters  to see how accurate she is.

Anyway, I contacted Hatter in April. I always start with general readings to see if they are connecting with me, and then move on to specific questions. Although most of the predictions Hatter made for me are on an extended timeline (i.e. not until next spring as they are big, long term things), two of the things he (or she?) said have come to pass so far. She (or he?) told me in April, that I would be travelling in July. At the time, I had no plans of travelling, at all. I asked where, and she/he said that it would be south-east. Well, end of June I found out that I would be travelling to Houston (from Canada), which is south-east for me. And I did, in July. When I asked her love specific questions (i.e. when will I meet someone). She said I will meet someone on this same trip whose name starts with an S. Well, I did meet someone whose name starts with an S, but I have absolutely no interest in him. He does seem obsessed with me though.

But I thought these two were pretty major things, and pretty specific things to have come true. I want to call back for more information, but he/she is NEVER available anymore. I also find it really weird that he/she only does readings via chat, and that sometimes it’s Ruby (Hatter’s daughter), and sometimes it’s Hatter, so you never really know who you are speaking to.   

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
Re: Predictions came to pass by 'Hatter'
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2012, 08:39:14 PM »
roxthefox

I love Hatter. Ruby... Hatter... whomever they are. I read with her back in April and she picked up the entire situation on her own with absolutely no prompting. It isn't exactly a common dynamic either. I have tried to read with her or her father again as well because the feedback is so great and I really felt as though she was talented, but as you stated, she doesn't come on. I actually sent her a message and she said she would return in July due to personal reasons.

I guess we will just have to wait and see if the elusive Hatter/Ruby ever returns to Keen!

Offline roxthefox

Re: Predictions came to pass by 'Hatter'
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2012, 04:49:58 PM »
Did anything he/she said came true for you PrettyLittleLiz?

anything