Author Topic: Tatiana  (Read 5319 times)

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
Tatiana
« on: February 18, 2011, 03:00:46 AM »
has anyone read with her before?

Offline cj

Re: Tatiana
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2011, 04:24:39 AM »
loved her....she is very in depth...she reallly paints the picture clearly.. and she's well rounded as a reader

Offline koukou11

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2011, 05:35:39 AM »
Tiatiana picked up my current situation at work without me telling her anything.

Offline cj

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2011, 12:59:51 PM »
She's probably the only one who picked up on his situation with the other girl to a T

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2011, 01:19:51 AM »
I really liked my reading with Tatiana. I just asked for information regarding my relationship with my ex. Knew right away that my ex boyfriend and I weren't together anymore, and all I mentioned was his name. She has a similar timeline to the other reader's - and she doesn't seem like she's BSing to sound positive. She described my ex's personality and current focus and issue with money perfectly. I also liked her because she seemed to start talking about the situation without being told any prior information.

Offline cj

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2011, 01:26:56 AM »
I told you she was good. And no she doesn't BS you.

Offline Shoe Gal

• Veterans
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2011, 01:31:08 AM »
I may have to break from tradition (of using a "no tools" reader) and experience Tatiana :)

Cjean - in an earlier post you mentioned that Tatiana didn't give you the news you wanted to hear.  Does that mean she's no bs (not that we're saying they are!) and doesn't sugarcoat?  Can you elaborate?
« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 01:33:01 AM by Shoe Gal »

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2011, 01:33:34 AM »
Totally took your advice. She was one of the only ones to point out my ex needing to get his financial affairs in order before he would really reach out. She said he would attempt to reconcile by end of May. I always take timelines with a grain of salt - but at least she didn't try to sunshine and lollipops the whole situation. Obviously we are dealing with relationships, which didn't work out for one reason or another - there are obstacles which are as unique (or common) as the people involved. Way better than I would have expected. I liked her as much as Jacqueline - for a different reason though. She also predicted a marriage by next year.

Offline cj

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2011, 01:43:15 AM »
Well she told me that my ex was weak and that I should consider being with a strong person. Even though it was her opinion she still didnt say hey girl wait around forever!

Offline cj

« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2011, 01:45:04 AM »
She also really picks up well with other people's spirit guides..she said my sm wasnt ready for a rel bc of his spiritual path and that there will be some changed he experiences in Aug. She also said that he was not meant to be with the other woman and that "not to worry everything that is suppose to come to pass does...no matter how long it takes"

sammiepoo

« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2011, 05:58:16 AM »
I dont know if I should give her a try sometime what do you think

Offline Blueberry

« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2020, 03:41:03 AM »
Don’t read with her. She was very generic and made no predictions.
Wrong about past/present; she couldn’t validate anything.

(Reading was in April 2019)