Author Topic: Bazzer Tally  (Read 3394 times)

Offline bazzer

Bazzer Tally
« on: July 24, 2012, 10:34:03 PM »
Okay after many months lurking through the posts and occasionally posting thought I should man up and put in my tally. But first a little backstory whats going on...
Right split up with my ex (Jenny - names have been changed) 10 years ago which was when I first started my psychic binge!! We did and still do own a property together (Strange but true and a very long story) Was always told yes we would be together again always 3 months awa, you get the gist etc, etc... Never happened...yet!!! Read on. (FOOTNOTE HERE: Queen of cups18 told me that we would get back together but only if I did not move away. Circumstances / Emotions got wildly out of control and I did move away if only for my sanity) 

Fast forward 10 years and here I am stuck in a similar situation to many of you. Met a girl (Donna) at work whom I am rather fond of. She has recently broke up with her longterm partner and in her healing stage. Patience being the key her for me. Meantime Jenny has also recently broke up from partner (whom she ran off with and married). Lo and behold we spark up communication again after 4 years of not speaking.

Anyway enough of my dribble and onto my most recents of tally and in no particular order or preference:

Aurora: She sees passion coming in for me from a work angle (Donna) she is eager to try and things should start to get better over the next few months. - Cannot confirm anything at the moment.

Aries Intuition: On my relationship with Donna things will be slow June/ July with more progress from Oct/ Nov. - So far she is right.

Answers by Allynis: This will be. Donna has mutual feelings for me. Thinks it will be sooner than I think. - Okay not sure it will be that soon at all quite frankly. However she did pick up something that donna would say to me within 10 days of speaking to her.

Lady Persephone: See someone new coming in begining next year with the initial M. However meantime Donna and I will get together over the next few months hitting a rough patch xmas, which is when the new person comes in. This will either push Donna and I together as she will fear losing me. Or I may just walk away.

LadyAshley15: Really bizzare sees the same person as LP coming in within the same timeline. But also sees Donna and I being together getting intimate with her then pulling away. Then BAM in comes the new girl which really bothers Donna and she starts to realise whats she has. No real definite outcome as freewill kicks in here.

Ness21: Saw me taking a trip to see Jenny in May. Thinks that Donna and I will get together around October time. But I will be dealing with the Jenny situation before that. - Okay heres the real deal as I posted somewhere before I was supposed to be making that trip but schedules were tight and it just was not worth it so I did not go. I spoke to Jenny tonight and she told me that she and her husband were officially now finished and she was now moving forward. I will be speaking with her tomorrow. I truly dont know where this will lead.

NorthstarJulie: Julie advised not to get too involved with Jenny since she would be still emotionally involved with her ex. This has been true our communication has been staggered over the last few months. Donna would need loads of patience and whilst the attraction is there she is not ready for any commitment and believes that Donna and I know that should we start dating it will be for the longterm. Also said that Donna may date others which could make me envious however should I go out dating other woman this in turn would make her feel the same (She did say "not that I am advising you to do this"). Also mentioned hated hearing about Jenny. (Strangely enough I had booked some time off to go on a trip to see Jenny and Donna completely ignored me for the rest of our day when she saw it in the diary). Donna herself has recently been invited out by someone and I am not her keeper so have in fact positively encouraged it. (Having been through a breakup I know it is healthy for the mind so I dont have too much of an issue.

Sapphire21: Can see Donna being emotional and sensitive (which she is). Will be spetember before she is emotionally out of relationship with her ex. Finds me a comfort with us getting closer every six weeks or so. But could be anything between 5 - 8 months before we start getting into a relationship. So that would be end of the year to Feb/ March time.

So folks there we have and I am pleased to get it out into the open. I will of course update as things progress in whichever way they do.

« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 10:43:55 PM by bazzer »

Offline allbitenobark

Re: Bazzer Tally
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2012, 11:11:50 PM »
Thank you so much for sharing! Emotions seem to muck everything up, haha! Just kidding but I do hope it all works out to be the best possible outcome for you. Donna seems like a nice gal, so good luck!!!

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2012, 04:37:42 PM »
Bazzer...

Are you still on the forum??  I am really curious about what ended up happening with you, Jenny, and Donna.  Would you mind giving us an update??  I'd like to know who was right!  I hope you're doing well.  :)

Okay after many months lurking through the posts and occasionally posting thought I should man up and put in my tally. But first a little backstory whats going on...
Right split up with my ex (Jenny - names have been changed) 10 years ago which was when I first started my psychic binge!! We did and still do own a property together (Strange but true and a very long story) Was always told yes we would be together again always 3 months awa, you get the gist etc, etc... Never happened...yet!!! Read on. (FOOTNOTE HERE: Queen of cups18 told me that we would get back together but only if I did not move away. Circumstances / Emotions got wildly out of control and I did move away if only for my sanity) 

Fast forward 10 years and here I am stuck in a similar situation to many of you. Met a girl (Donna) at work whom I am rather fond of. She has recently broke up with her longterm partner and in her healing stage. Patience being the key her for me. Meantime Jenny has also recently broke up from partner (whom she ran off with and married). Lo and behold we spark up communication again after 4 years of not speaking.

Anyway enough of my dribble and onto my most recents of tally and in no particular order or preference:

Aurora: She sees passion coming in for me from a work angle (Donna) she is eager to try and things should start to get better over the next few months. - Cannot confirm anything at the moment.

Aries Intuition: On my relationship with Donna things will be slow June/ July with more progress from Oct/ Nov. - So far she is right.

Answers by Allynis: This will be. Donna has mutual feelings for me. Thinks it will be sooner than I think. - Okay not sure it will be that soon at all quite frankly. However she did pick up something that donna would say to me within 10 days of speaking to her.

Lady Persephone: See someone new coming in begining next year with the initial M. However meantime Donna and I will get together over the next few months hitting a rough patch xmas, which is when the new person comes in. This will either push Donna and I together as she will fear losing me. Or I may just walk away.

LadyAshley15: Really bizzare sees the same person as LP coming in within the same timeline. But also sees Donna and I being together getting intimate with her then pulling away. Then BAM in comes the new girl which really bothers Donna and she starts to realise whats she has. No real definite outcome as freewill kicks in here.

Ness21: Saw me taking a trip to see Jenny in May. Thinks that Donna and I will get together around October time. But I will be dealing with the Jenny situation before that. - Okay heres the real deal as I posted somewhere before I was supposed to be making that trip but schedules were tight and it just was not worth it so I did not go. I spoke to Jenny tonight and she told me that she and her husband were officially now finished and she was now moving forward. I will be speaking with her tomorrow. I truly dont know where this will lead.

NorthstarJulie: Julie advised not to get too involved with Jenny since she would be still emotionally involved with her ex. This has been true our communication has been staggered over the last few months. Donna would need loads of patience and whilst the attraction is there she is not ready for any commitment and believes that Donna and I know that should we start dating it will be for the longterm. Also said that Donna may date others which could make me envious however should I go out dating other woman this in turn would make her feel the same (She did say "not that I am advising you to do this"). Also mentioned hated hearing about Jenny. (Strangely enough I had booked some time off to go on a trip to see Jenny and Donna completely ignored me for the rest of our day when she saw it in the diary). Donna herself has recently been invited out by someone and I am not her keeper so have in fact positively encouraged it. (Having been through a breakup I know it is healthy for the mind so I dont have too much of an issue.

Sapphire21: Can see Donna being emotional and sensitive (which she is). Will be spetember before she is emotionally out of relationship with her ex. Finds me a comfort with us getting closer every six weeks or so. But could be anything between 5 - 8 months before we start getting into a relationship. So that would be end of the year to Feb/ March time.

So folks there we have and I am pleased to get it out into the open. I will of course update as things progress in whichever way they do.

Offline watabtme

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2013, 09:29:57 PM »
I'd also like an update :)