Author Topic: Jane Wilcox  (Read 13871 times)

Offline SthrnSass

Jane Wilcox
« on: July 24, 2012, 08:45:49 PM »
This one seems a little too good to be true, she seemed to zone RIGHT in one the sitatuion asked. She gave me the answers I had hoped for, but I, by no means, want a "sugar coated" reader. Has anyone else read with her before?

Offline skyline

Re: Jane Wilcox
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2012, 10:19:19 PM »
Gotta chime in here. Asked her about career, and she was right about a job in spring and a job offer now. Can't ask for more than that.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2013, 02:50:29 AM »
Has anyone else read with Jane Wilcox? Just wondering if she has been accurate for anyone.

Offline love

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2013, 03:15:27 AM »
@kicking I did..do not waste a dime on this women!

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2013, 03:50:43 AM »
@love, I take it she didnt work for you?  What happened if you dont mind sharing?

Offline love

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2013, 04:08:45 AM »
@kicking she changed her story quite a few times plus it is so difficult to understand her. I read with her like 3 years ago and she was wrong about everything. Also when I left her negative feedback few days later she had it  remove too. I did call keen to inquire about it and they had no record of that. Anyway she basically E-milled me and admitted that her reading was not correct and I pasted that on her listing...so no doubt why she had it removed. However if you want to call her it's all up to you...as we all know that not everyone connects the same with each reader.
btw..hope you are feeling better! :)

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2013, 04:15:01 AM »
Love,
Thank you for sharing that.  I read with her years ago but I dont have my notes from the reading, either I didnt like what she said or she was totally wrong.  I was reading her feedback, during my few awake hours lol, and thought someone on here said she was pretty good for them...I think a few here said that.  I have not heard anyone talk about her lately so I thought I would bring her name up again. 

Offline Zee

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2013, 03:44:06 AM »
I honestly don't know about multiple readings pushing things out further. I do know (and this has happened more than once) that when I have readings within the same week from two different psychics, both picked up on the same exact thing and basically made the same predictions that such and such would happen, but alas it did not.  One would think because you received not one but two confirmations about the same exact thing, it would manifest, so it is kind of bizarre when it doesn't happen at all.

I read with Jane once back in July 2012, but her predictions did not pan out for me. She was so upbeat and positive; she will make you feel so good after the call after she puts things in a better perspective for you. She even told me to email her afterwards and she sent minutes plus made additional comments about the call.  She was really nice, but I haven't talked to her since.

allibai3

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2016, 05:34:27 PM »
I read with her a couple of months ago and none of her predictions manifest

Offline Exposed

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2016, 05:33:55 AM »
Another regular on Keen. I spoken with her a few months ago regarding a job position. Haven't happen.

RedVelvet

« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2016, 05:38:48 AM »
I found her to be no good

Offline tacobelle914

« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2019, 07:01:29 PM »
Hi guys!

Just thought I'd update this thread on my experience with Jane - I spoke with her regarding a POI.
She picked up on his hectic energy when we were not in contact months back, and actually on the day he found out his job was in danger told me his energies were too intense for her to read properly. She sent free minutes for another reading, which I respected a lot.

Since then she seems to pick up on things pretty well and I check in with her every now and then along with my other 2 favorite readers. They are all different style-wise and I don't like to clump them together.

Jane has always been straightforward with me and does not sell fairy tales; she also does not like to waste my time and will (kindly) let me know if I have become repetitive.

She's been correct on multiple contact predictions for me; it could just be a good connection. IDK.

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2019, 02:31:43 PM »
No connection. Timing came and went.

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2019, 04:19:53 PM »
Ya, same here. Back in November she told me all these fairytales that me and my POI would be together officially by January.. mmm its June. Nothing happened as she said , she got one contact date dead on at the very beginning so I trusted her, then nothing happened

Offline Jackienhidang

« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2019, 03:24:17 PM »
Read with her recently and she was very accurate about the past and present with timeframes of events that happened so i was able to confirm. Future stuff still need to see , i asked if she sees any changes regarding my career/work coming, and she said she sees me going to a new job around end of oct. i just got redundant at my current work and the end date is end of october. She didnt know this tho. Anyway i hope what she sees will happen!

anything