Author Topic: any recommendations on keen?  (Read 250861 times)

Offline LiveLaughLove

Re: any recommendations on keen?
« Reply #315 on: January 30, 2012, 02:06:32 AM »
Are they accurate with predictions or with details?

Offline violet

« Reply #316 on: January 30, 2012, 02:19:03 AM »
Veruska wasn't accurate for me at all.  Caryfaith fed me a big fairytale.  I spoke to her 7 years ago and she described an engagement ring, etc. all of which never happened.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #317 on: January 30, 2012, 04:20:55 PM »
Oh my goodness!!!!!  Jim1537 is a dangerous person.  When I called him early last year, he made me feel terrible.  He told me that my ex was sleeping with multiple women, and that I could definitely be with him, but if I did take him back, I would wind up with an STD!!!!  Can you imagine?!  I can't believe he told me that.  He went on and on about how insecure I must be if I want to be with this man.  The sad part is that I read with him more than once, and he was always incredibly negative. 

Clairvoyant Nicky Power is a joke too.  This guy is very positive, but he's a waste of money.  He's always taking time from the call to "thank you for your trust".  Please.  He's a fraud.

Steven Craig... fake.  He didn't provide me with any confirmations and actually made me feel stupid.  He had the nerve to ask me why I wasn't just confident in the fact that my ex would come back.  He started questioning me.  It was a terrible call.

Veruska... I called her consitently for a few months.  NOTHING she said came to pass.  The reason I kept calling her is because she described my ex's physical appearance PERFECTLY.  It was amazing.  I think she has a gift, but not when it comes to predictions.  Maybe she's strictly a remote viewer.  This was at the beginning of my psychic addiction, so I also kept calling her because I thought she was so nice. 

I haven't seen him mentioned here, but I wanted to add that Mike Pace also failed to make any predictions that came to pass.  I called him a few times last summer, and that was a complete waste of money.

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #318 on: January 30, 2012, 04:31:53 PM »
I have a friend who's had success with Lucas Lyons on Keen. I read with him once and it's too soon to tell for me. He isn't a quick read so be prepared to spend at least 10 minutes. He seems to have a gift with dates but my dates are a few weeks off so I don't know yet. I will report back.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #319 on: January 30, 2012, 04:39:00 PM »
I read with Lucas Lyons last year.  I really liked him because he's so positive and uplifting.  He saw the past and present accurately, but he too saw me reconciling with my ex and that didn't happen.

I sent him an email when things didn't pan out the way he said they would, and he responded kindly and gave me some advice for moving on. 

Gosh, I've read with way too many readers on Keen.   :-[

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #320 on: January 30, 2012, 05:11:51 PM »
Synergy - thanks for sharing because yes, it was a very positive reading and I had my hopes up for what he said. LOL

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #321 on: January 30, 2012, 05:48:54 PM »
I spoke with Gabriel the Messenger a few times. Some contact predictions panned out but that was it. He was nice though.

Wow, I actually talked to him 6 times between Jan 2011 and that June. The last time he told me to continue to be myself and to be his best friend. Which is what I had been doing all along.

TimeHeals

« Reply #322 on: January 30, 2012, 06:28:23 PM »
Ok, I don't want to offend anyone here, but why keep calling the same psychics whose outcomes never came about?? I look at it like this: a person is either psychic or they are not, so if they are 'right' about one person, they should be right about another. And, I truly do not believe anymore that anyone can predict the future. They may be able to predict the here & now, and tune in to descriptions of people, places, and things, but not the future of things. Too many variables. God gave us free will, so if someone knows the future, that would mean our lives are predestined, which excludes free will. Just my thought. No offense intended. But seriously, why call a psychic who has been consistently wrong for you or others?

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #323 on: January 30, 2012, 06:34:26 PM »
When I started calling psychics, I was a fool.  I honestly just wanted to feel like I wasn't being stupid for holding on to hope, so I basically kept hanging on to false hope.  That's why I kept calling the ones who were wrong.

Now, I continue calling Sandy Esther and Kisha because even though neither of them have a perfect track record with me (I wouldn't expect anyone to be perfect!), they have both gotten major predictions right!  Kisha has actually almost always been right, and she got the big picture, final prediction right with me and my ex.

Also, I do not expect every psychic to connect with everyone.  There's no way.  I consider myself lucky to connect with these two ladies.  I do continue to call other readers because Kisha has asked me not to call her as often as I do (she's right about this), and I have promised myself to keep my calls to SE to about once a month.  I continue searching for other readers who can connect with me and my situation. 

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #324 on: January 30, 2012, 06:42:03 PM »
I read with mike pace,Steven Craig and veriska and nothing they said came to pass either!

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #325 on: January 30, 2012, 07:07:36 PM »
With Gabriel, he got a lot of contacts right, or at least close. He was comforting to talk to. Then if a "major" timeline passed with nothing happening, I'd call him back for an update.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #326 on: January 30, 2012, 07:09:00 PM »
Synergy

Jim1537 said the same thing about my ex and STDs and he also said my ex would get me pregnant, along with another women (seriously WTF).

Obviously none of these things happened.

TimeHeals

« Reply #327 on: January 30, 2012, 07:24:21 PM »
When I started calling psychics, I was a fool.  I honestly just wanted to feel like I wasn't being stupid for holding on to hope, so I basically kept hanging on to false hope.  That's why I kept calling the ones who were wrong.

I understand - I have been there too. But - I think what people need to do is MOVE ON - GET YOURSELVES OUT OF THE RUT. Seriously, I know its hard, believe me. But I think your holding yourself back from FINDING the HAPPINESS YOU DESERVE by NOT allowing yourself to move forward.  As long as you remain in this kind of limbo state, you are depriving yourself from actually enjoying life, and probably preventing you from meeting THE ONE - the one who's better than the last.

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #328 on: January 30, 2012, 07:32:41 PM »
Agreed time. If I speak with someone and their prediction doesn't happen I might call one more time just to see what they say but after that I quit because they arent in tune with my situation. I believe in free will but if someone wants to be with you free will isn't a issue...that's why I feel that's just their way to defend themselves for when people call saying wha happen.

Wish I could find a genuine psychic...:(

TimeHeals

« Reply #329 on: January 30, 2012, 07:48:45 PM »
Yes, I know they use the 'free will' fail-safe as their way of getting things wrong. But, one thing is also true - the future is ever-changing. That's why I don't think anyone really can predict the future - many small things, but no BIG picture things that everyone wants.

anything