Author Topic: any recommendations on keen?  (Read 253584 times)

Offline BP1990

Re: any recommendations on keen?
« Reply #180 on: November 29, 2011, 06:48:22 PM »
You welcome BP1990... so you and your guy don't live in the same area?

We live about an hour apart from one another but where I am staying is not permanent. I will be here for about more 5 months. I also ended up speaking to Vicky Joy last night for about 5 minutes she and SE said similar things but Vicky game a time frame that is about a month further than Sandy's so we will see.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #181 on: November 29, 2011, 09:47:57 PM »
I know I've spoken about my SM quite a bit, but recently I mentioned that Sandy Esther and Aries Intuition (Kisha) had differing predictions regarding a timeframe for a move.  My parents and I finally found a place.  I must say that Sandy Esther was right.  She told me we'd have a place in early December, definitely before the holidays.  Well, we're moving in on December 7th. 

Kisha had said that we wouldn't move until January.  She saw a "1".  Here's the thing... I called her a month away from the move in date.  So, maybe she just got her information wrong, or maybe I'm just a fool who likes to make excuses for the readers I like!  Haha.

Anyways, I just wanted to let everyone know that SE was right. 

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #182 on: November 30, 2011, 01:16:34 AM »
Hi everyone new and old -

I used to post on the board all the time during my psychic rampage..

Just wanted to update as I decided to read with Sandy Esther based on the feedback I was reading and the predictions being correct.

I just want to tell you all that she's been right with me for contact two times. One time exactly to the day, the next she said "in a couple hours" and then I heard from my guy.

I had never had a psychic get anything right as far as predictions, but I like her and plan on getting a reading once every couple months to check in.

That's it. Hope everyone is doing well.

Offline bjr181

« Reply #183 on: December 01, 2011, 05:59:24 PM »
How long does it usually take for Sandy Esther to call back?  I'm 7th in line.

Offline BP1990

« Reply #184 on: December 01, 2011, 07:54:06 PM »
When I was 4th in line it took about 1 1/2 hours but it seems like it could vary. Did you get in contact with her yet?

Offline misty

« Reply #185 on: December 01, 2011, 09:40:07 PM »
my first time I was 5th in line. I had to an entire evening..finally got the call the next day at noon

Offline haileyn

« Reply #186 on: December 01, 2011, 10:12:17 PM »
I've been 3rd in line for 2 days now, I got an email yesterday from her in the morning saying she would go to the gym then get online to take calls but I never received a call. Still 3rd in line today.

Offline cheetah

• Veterans
« Reply #187 on: December 01, 2011, 11:28:57 PM »
im number 2 in line been there since yesterday

Offline bjr181

« Reply #188 on: December 02, 2011, 02:52:54 AM »
Haha, I think this forum participants are clogging up her line!  I've moved to #6.  Cheetah and Hailey- let me know how it goes for you when you do talk to her!

Offline Bridgee

« Reply #189 on: December 02, 2011, 05:14:37 PM »
As of now - I am third in line for Sandy Esther.  I will let you know what I think....

Offline bjr181

« Reply #190 on: December 02, 2011, 06:08:54 PM »
Hailey/Cheetah- Did you talk to Sandy?  I'm not 1st in line but I can't tell if she'll be back on or I'll wait another day or two.  I wish they had a schedule.

Offline Bridgee

« Reply #191 on: December 02, 2011, 06:13:47 PM »
Hi Everyone:  I just got off the phone with Sandy Esther.  I really like her. She was fast and picked up on things very quickly.  She made a lot of predictions for me and I will be curious if they happen.  I would recommend her to anyone considering her.  I will update as things she predicted start to unfold. 

Bridgee

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #192 on: December 02, 2011, 08:27:30 PM »
I know we seem to be on a Sandy Esther kick so I tried her. I don't think we 100% connected (or maybe my expectation were too high??). I loved what she had to say but some of the empathetic stuff was "off". Maybe I need to give her another try - that does happen.

What was interesting is when Sandy went to validate something with me and I said, ah, no - she moved right on to something else. That I liked. But for whatever reason we had a hard time connecting. I'm sure it was me because I was having a bad day when I called her.

Hope everyone is doing well
PT

Offline BP1990

« Reply #193 on: December 02, 2011, 08:42:40 PM »
Sandy seems to be the most talked about lately :) Her first prediction should manifest anywhere from now until the 14th of December so I am praying it does come to pass. She is really good on picking up on random and detailed facts about you or your significant other & surely that says something good about her. I would also recommend you all to go to her blogtalk radio show site and she has a link to her Facebook. She updates her statuses quite frequently and that helps me get a better idea about her and her schedule  :)
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 09:42:44 PM by BP1990 »

Offline cheetah

• Veterans
« Reply #194 on: December 02, 2011, 10:55:39 PM »
my reading with sandy esther was good this was my second reading with her she told me something very particular that no one knows about me

anything