Author Topic: any recommendations on keen?  (Read 250071 times)

kirakira

any recommendations on keen?
« on: February 18, 2011, 01:31:35 AM »
Anybody?  They have so many... and some rates are great!

positivethoughts

Re: any recommendations on keen?
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2011, 02:14:42 AM »
kirakira - you are on a mission! lol  :)

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2011, 02:28:59 AM »
I would advise to be careful on keen the reviews are very mixed and anybody can get on there, which is why there's so many psychics.

kirakira

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2011, 02:39:59 AM »
so go with Vicki Joy?  That's why I looked in the first place... I believe her consensus here is pretty good?
yes PT!!  And I'm about to head out the door to a psychic party!  I'll let you guys know if I meet "the one" ::)... my PsyM (haha!)

Offline fm

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2011, 03:07:58 AM »
psychic party? What is that ? ahaha u muz tell us about that :P

Offline aef2929 P

• Veterans
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2011, 03:53:09 AM »
You have to be really really careful on Keen.  Anyone can go on there and start an account and be a reader. 
Vicki Joy and Gail are both on Keen and so is Winter but she was listed as Faith when I saw her on the home page for $2.49 a minute by the way.  But there are some real psychics on Keen. I've mentioned in here before Ellen Hartwell is somewhat like Uli.  She is 1.99 a minute on Keen and she has her own website also if you google her now on her own website it looks like $3 a minute but actually she give free minutes with every reading and you don't get beep and cut off.  She won't just cut you off.  She finishes.  But you can't buy 10 min and read for 30 minutes but for a 10 min. purchase you will get at least 15 min.  But be aware once you read with her on Keen she will not let you read with her on her own website.  She's very honest and won't take Keen clients off Keen and let them read with her outside of there once they are a Keen client.  Also, I know someone who reads with Magical Sandra on Keen and says she's excellent but I have never read with her myself.  I also heard Johnna Duke is good but also have never experienced her myself.  That was also from a friend.  That's all I know about Keen but I also did see Rondalafay on Keen a few months ago but a different name also.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2011, 05:37:30 AM »
SirCheo! Adore him, even though he pushed my timelines out longer than I would have liked.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2011, 07:11:46 PM »
Does anyone have any experience with Keen?

Offline Sunshinegirl

• Veterans
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2011, 01:19:18 AM »
I really don't have much experience with Keen however, I did read with one guy there once upon a time and I would not do it again!   His name was Andrew, the Romance Psychic.   If I would have followed his advice, I'd be a very unhappy camper right now!     He was all about telling you what to do, not predicting anything for you.     

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2011, 01:45:12 AM »
I heard to be careful with keen. They are not very regulated and therefore a lot of people are fake, calling themselves psychics.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2011, 02:17:15 AM »
30 dollars a minute for one woman? Is she crazy? I mean, come on. Unless you have the power to change the future - I don't understand how appropriate that is.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2011, 05:30:08 PM »
Played around with Keen a little the last couple days. This is what I thought:

Grace Carrington - Kind of mean? I know what my situation is - and maybe she was just the wrong reader for me. I know my ex boyfriend would like to sleep with me. Thanks.
SirCheo - As I said before, I think he's great. Picked up on the situation. Knew a couple little things that only some psychics have picked up on.

sacchi88 - She was great. One of the better tarot card readers I've been read by. Made some date related predictions, which I will let you know if they come to pass. Didn't feel like she was keeping me on the phone. Definitely felt like she was channeling something.

TRICIA KAY - Seriously freaked me out. I know it says she's a "life channel", and she literally said EXACTLY what my ex boyfriend said when we broke up. Really freaked me out, and that has rarely happened to me. Felt kind of uncomfortable after because I was seriously so freaked out. Hahaha. I don't have my notebook (yes I have been taking notes) but I will let you all know if she made any date predictions.

SHATWANEE - Not for me. Didn't connect. Said something similar to Grace Carrington. Not doubting abilities, just don't think she picked up the the whole situation. Like I said with Grace Carrington, I know my ex boyfriend would like to be intimate with me. He is a man. I also know he is confused. I need some predictions, people! :)

Donna McGrath - Apparently she is new to Keen. I knew of her because of her energy work. I like what she said but I am not sure if she's just incredibly optimistic, or really felt those things. Will let you know if her predictions come to pass. She does an interesting thing with her guides where you ask a question and she gives you a percentage back (0%-100% - which would be "yes" or "no").

Offline optx888

« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2011, 05:20:41 PM »
I have never tried Keen...but I haven't heard good things.

I did use Liveperson and there are so many fakes on there.  However...I did read with someone named StarShadow.  I have done a few email readings with her (I highly recommend doing it via email than live chat) and so far her predictions have been right on with my favorites from CP.

Offline cj

« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2011, 11:10:57 PM »
Emmy is one of the best...she picked up on soo much..best $20 I spent! Besides that shirt I got last summer on a 50% off sale... ::) 8) :D

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2011, 11:21:31 PM »
Who is Emmy?? Is that her reader name? I am not a fan of that site, but I am sure there are some good readers on it.

anything