Author Topic: LadyLindaCares  (Read 2346 times)

Offline SthrnSass

LadyLindaCares
« on: July 24, 2012, 06:31:52 PM »
I have recently read with her and felt like I really connected with her. Has anyone else read with her? Share your experiences.

Offline SthrnSass

Re: LadyLindaCares
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2012, 07:55:49 PM »
I guess I should elaborate on my reading with her and give some information about her myself and then see how others felt about her.

She instantly connected with me and also picked up on my grandfather who just passed 2 weeks ago. He came through very clear in the reading, spot on as he was really there in person. Scary crazy. I believe she is truly gifted in that sense, but I am waiting for the predictions about other things to pan out. She picked up on the situation perfectly, but we'll have to wait and see about the end result. She also followed up with an email and told me extra things she saw after we hung up. Super nice woman and extremely well-priced.

Offline 1day

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2012, 09:49:09 PM »
Is she still on keen? I read with her about a decade ago and LOVED her! She didn't paint a fairy tale and was very focused on getting everyone that she read with to their best self, instead of hanging on to dead weight. She also has a great sense of humor.

Offline SthrnSass

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2012, 10:04:01 PM »
Yes, shes still on Keen. I feel like she really does care about how people are doing in life and really puts forth the effort to help in any way she can. You're right, she had a great personality. She made me laugh multiple times, even through the tears (talking about my grandfather coming through)