Author Topic: New on Site- Too many psychics and counting  (Read 3928 times)

Offline rain

New on Site- Too many psychics and counting
« on: July 03, 2012, 10:33:06 PM »
I'm pretty new to calling psychics started back in March..regarding guess whatttt?! Yup a man!

How it all began;
I've been dating B for a little over a year and he was always push and pull. I've never been through this before and it confused the hell out of me. We were obviously getting close, but that would always be the exact time things would pull away. We acted as a couple in many ways, and in many ways he would distance himself. He's very closed emotionally and is a horrible communicator.  We spent time a lot together, talked for hours, took trips, then nothing...

After almost a year I went to his house one day and laid all the cards on the table (no pun intended..lol). I said, I need something more serious- you're not giving it..I'm out! He told me he didn’t' want to lose me and although his life was not where he wanted it he would try harder…(And I went weak :/) Things were ok for awhile and I soon went back to being lost in where are we going.. I began to wonder... will he ever be ready to take it to the next level, is he playing a game, does he have feelings, what the hell is going on?? Then I came up with this not so bright idea.."I'MA CaLL A Psychic"!!

And I called alot! I have not (like most of you)… I’ve been peeking around for awhile...found many WOW psychics that’s what I was initially looking for and what made me go on my first rampage. But’s here goes some experiences I have had

California Psychics

Justine – My first psychic ever. She said, he’s scared of his feelings. He’ll start opening up in April (he did more than before) But not very psychic more advice and friend. Nice lady.

Jean – Says he fears commitment (he finally told me this in May) after speaking to her. Says relationship in June 21-23 didn’t happen but I’m not big on timing. Proposal Sept 29 (Doubt it..seriously!). She had a very good read on his personality though.

Lucrecia – He loves you – he’s ready now…WRONG. We had no connection at all.

Michelle – I liked Michelle. She’s the type that needs no info and she was off and running. She read him and me like a book. Her contact timing has been on. Some predictions have not happend. She made a big prediction for next  year..we’ll see

Lillian – Shocked me. Brought up things from my childhood and his which I didn’t know about. His came up in a later conversation between me and him and confirmed what she said. Her reading was very real and believable.

Leslie – No sugarcoater! She spit out his situation like she made it..lol. She hit on him so well I stopped calling for awhile..lol She said, he’s scared, not ready, doesn’t want to lose you and has an open door to an ex (I was like WHATT..) that’s new! Give me the dirt She said, she wants him back, but he’s done but this relationship is where all the fear comes from. Not able to confirm but who knows…Not very  optimistic about us, but if it’s true I respect it!

Abrielle – She gave July prediction. Great empath

Nathan- He told me random things that we’re very impressive. He described my house and told me of trips me and B would be taking in the future. Also brought up this mystery ex and said the same as Leslie He’s done with her but she’s contacting him. Great remote viewer..He’s good if you want someone to just flow and tell you what they see.

Keen

Cookie – I got the recommendation to read with her off of here and she was one of my WOW. She’s amazing. She told me this ex- girlfriend keeps calling him, and he keeps trying to sever the ties. He wants to be with whoever is in California but she’s not from there. I was like Woww..me me I’m in Cali for this week...LOL. She told me my home state, what I was looking at, and said God would reveal things to me  5 months. Now I was scared to ask what this meant, but I’ve wondered like crazy.

Sapphire 21 – She was an awesome empath and I will defiantly be calling her again.

Keisha – I know she has a lot of fans, but we didn’t connect at all. I felt like I was pulling teeth.

Lady Lydia – scam

Ellen Hartwell – Very sweet lady! Gave positive outcome and a lot of good advice. Was realistic and said it’s going to take patience.

Lisa from Global Psychics – This lady asked that I give her no info. She read him like she’s his mama. She told me of things I never knew and were confirmed later and gave a realistic timeframe. Her timing for contact was right to the day.

Psychic Source

Beau – Said he’s the one blah blah. Then a week later told me to quote, “tell him to kiss the fattest part of you’re a** and run like hell. Ummm what happened???

Katrinas – She’s new and she is awesome. She is an incredible empath. She told me things he says verbatim. She’s not a sugarcoater which I love, and told me to leave him alone that’s what he wants while he gets his head straight. He will come back totally different. I did that and he began to change.

Soo, there’s a few that I’ve read with. One thing I have learned through all this craziness is that waiting on outcomes is dangerous to your health. Relying and making decision off of what these strangers tell you can lead to holding on to someone that you probably would have let go long ago…but we still do it!

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
Re: New on Site- Too many psychics and counting
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2012, 10:49:13 PM »
welcome rain. i am new here too!
i haven't tried the other 2 sites you mentioned, but i've used Keen. i wanted to write back because i completely agree with what you said at the end - holding on to the predictions can really be a bad thing. one experience i had years ago.. i was single and ready to date someone. i was calling around, seeing what psychics picked up on - who, what, where, when.. i was speaking a lot to WhiteLightAngel at the time (she used to be my GO-TO hands down. she picked up some crazy accurate stuff). anyways, she nailed the guy i would meet, and the situation surrounding it. anyways, our relationship was a complete nightmare. however, after we met i would call and ask "is this the guy you saw" and she wasn't 100% sure at first. however, we kept things rolling and when things started going south and i had the option to leave i asked her - what should i do? what will happen? she said - i see you guys together. it's your choice, but i see this working out (as opposed to what my own intuition was saying). fast-forward 6 months, thousands of dollars later, getting a second job because i was calling so much (yes, i was that bad), the relationship COMPLETELY fell apart. i mean, it's more specific than that. but i HELD ON because i was advised to do so. we always have free will, but being told something would work out if you let it gave me hope. it was such a bad decision. it was weird though, because she would point out EXACT details of my life, my situation, things i was doing, wearing, etc. but in the end it never panned out. this isn't the first time this had happened to me either, with a psychic. a similar thing happened in college with a guy i fell for. a psychic just kept telling me to hang in there, i did - against my better judgement. the point is, and you made it - just get the prediction and live your life. you can't wait around for it to happen. maybe it will, but it's also possible it won't. and you could wind up breaking the bank and driving yourself insane.

Offline rain

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2012, 01:38:41 AM »
Hi Truth and Welcome to the board
Yes I have just recently realized that I have let these predictions rule over my instinct. I sat back this week and for the first time in a long time. Looked at the situation away from the predictions and for what it is.. Things look very diffrent now:(

loops77

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2012, 05:00:24 PM »
Welcome to the board.

I tried Lillian..she was my third psychic from California Psychics.

Provided a few validations.It was like she was more interested in being personable than accurate and direct. All three psychics that I have read with on CP have been like this. Like I got a very watered down version of the story.

« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 05:26:23 PM by loops77 »

anything