Author Topic: new to the board, but not readings!  (Read 1932 times)

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
new to the board, but not readings!
« on: July 03, 2012, 09:29:07 PM »
hello all.
i figured i would write in here and introduce myself. i am a new name around here and sometimes that can be scary, with random people behind a computer screen. i stumbled upon the site because i googled the name of an advisor i recently tried to see if they had any off-keen reviews. i came across this site and saw many recommendations. i figured i should join and add to the stories of my experiences, etc.

anyways, i primarily use Keen.com. i haven't really used any other psychic sites, but have used psychics on their personal sites. i joined Keen.com about 8 years ago or so (dont know the exact year, but i was in college). i somehow stumbled upon the site and somewhat regret it. i blew thousands of dollars when i first found it. i used student loan money to fill up the bank and i would blow it all needlessly calling psychics. back then i didn't really know how it worked - i would call people on the main page, or people that were online. i fell for all the gimmicks! i think i maybe found only 1 person who had some sense back then. the rest were fairytales. obviously i was calling about a relationship that abruptly ended and was confusing (it's the thing that always drives me to psychics - i'm sure a lot of you can relate). i've gone through periods of being extremely addicted, calling every day (sometimes multiple times a day) to calling once a month or so.

i was also shocked to find that a lot of people i have or currently use not really mentioned on here. i found a lot of people i've never heard of. of course this was dangerous for me because i wanted to try new people.. :)
anyways, i have had some extraordinary experiences with some psychics. i have to admit though, the *final prediction* in most cases have never come to pass. i mean, timing will with some, current and past stuff will with a lot. but the big picture FUTURE stuff is always so iffy. my guess is because the future hasn't actually happened. it's like looking at a weather report weeks down the road. "it looks like it will rain at the end of the month" but that is what it looks like right now, and it can change. i don't know. i have had a hard time explaining how people can see the "now" but not the "later".

there are a few people on Keen i still use, for the day-to-day stuff. one i maybe trust the most, and some others i have been trying. i have used some of the recommendations people have mentioned on the board, on my recent Keen binge.. :\
jury is still out on those people.

anyways, i'm here, and hope to be able to add some thoughts into the posts. i hope i can help others know the fakes and be drawn to the right people!

oh yeah. i also posted on RipOffReport years ago, under the same name. i figured it would be best to keep the same identity between the 2 places (even though i haven't posted on there more).

Truth

[modified on 7/11 to remove readers' names - don't want to sound like an advertisement]
« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 07:14:43 PM by Truth »

Offline melancholia

Re: new to the board, but not readings!
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2012, 10:28:07 PM »
Hi Truth!  Welcome to the board.  :)  It's good to hear about your experiences!