Author Topic: Esme Spenser, Samantha Wild, Soul Love11  (Read 18184 times)

Offline marybell

Re: Esme Spenser, Samantha Wild, Soul Love11
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2012, 07:50:27 PM »
I recently read with Esme, after giving on up cookie's long line... and overall, i dont recommend her, especially if you're used the type of readings of "i see this person feels..."  She is claircognizant, not clairvoyant nor intuitive... which means she "just knows". I had 7min plus 5 extra minutes she generously gave. YES, she is nice and straight forward, but she really disapointed me because the whole reading was about chemincals in our brains she I was kind to listen to it, but couldnt get in a word. At the end of reading she wrote back, and I wrote back saying i was frustated with our reading. She even gave 5 extra minutes to call her back... so yeah, she is nice. But im definitly not calling her back...

On a sidenote i was so frustated with this reading, i broke down, and wrote my ex a blunt short letter and sent it via facebook. Something i swore i wouldnt do, or even had the guts to do after months of not contacting him... Which, maybe needed to happed because since then I've felt a weight lifted, but i did call 4 other psychics. But i needed that for me, to be done. and just done with. the psychics, the letter all of it. done with.
Its time to focus on living my life. But i want to balance this with not being so narcossistic, such as calling psychics.
Thanks Fluttershy
I have been very curious to hear about her.  So, she just "knows" ., plus she understands chemicals in the brain.  Geez, that is so confusing.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2012, 08:36:43 PM »
Flutter,

I pray you find closure and peace.  I read your post and feel the pain you feel.  Always go with what you feel is the right thing to do.  Im pulling for you!!!  Sending lots of hugs and positive energy your way.

I recently read with Esme, after giving on up cookie's long line... and overall, i dont recommend her, especially if you're used the type of readings of "i see this person feels..."  She is claircognizant, not clairvoyant nor intuitive... which means she "just knows". I had 7min plus 5 extra minutes she generously gave. YES, she is nice and straight forward, but she really disapointed me because the whole reading was about chemincals in our brains she I was kind to listen to it, but couldnt get in a word. At the end of reading she wrote back, and I wrote back saying i was frustated with our reading. She even gave 5 extra minutes to call her back... so yeah, she is nice. But im definitly not calling her back...

On a sidenote i was so frustated with this reading, i broke down, and wrote my ex a blunt short letter and sent it via facebook. Something i swore i wouldnt do, or even had the guts to do after months of not contacting him... Which, maybe needed to happed because since then I've felt a weight lifted, but i did call 4 other psychics. But i needed that for me, to be done. and just done with. the psychics, the letter all of it. done with.
Its time to focus on living my life. But i want to balance this with not being so narcossistic, such as calling psychics.

Offline Zee

« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2012, 05:35:57 AM »
I have a friend who is training to be a therapist, who was recently certified as a life coach and also suggested that grateful list, which incidentally is part of ‘The Secret’ fad and (well known Oprah supposedly does it too), but all I can say is that it's not an effective tool (for me.)

Esme seems interesting enough but not comprehensively down to earth so I could at least merge what she is saying to my particular circumstances. It’s good to know there is someone out there like her, but it would be difficult to interpret her readings.

Offline marybell

« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2012, 02:29:35 PM »
Fluttershy
Thanks for explaining how Esme reads brain chemicals. A couple of others have mentioned that about her, and I kept thinking "huh"?.  She doesn't sound like my cup of tea at all.

Offline marybell

« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2012, 07:22:55 AM »
Has anyone gotten in touch with Soul Love?  She did not respond to my emails.  I am wondering if anyone has either gotten a response from her, or know if she has a website?